🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz says he is working hard for "single mothers" and the "poor".

R

rdean

Ted Cruz says he is working hard for "single mothers" and the "poor". He said that on a talk show over the weekend.

Does anyone believe that?

Does anyone believe the Republican Party is working for single moms and the poor?

If so, how? Any examples?

130813185245-exp-tsr-jones-ted-cruz-eligible-00002001-horizontal-gallery.jpg

(how long before moved to the bad lands or the flame zone?)

Democrats say they are working hard for the "single mothers" and the "poor". They say that every election.

Does anyone believe the Democrat Party is working for single moms and the poor?

If so, how? Examples?

Yes

Cruz is focing those lazy bitch ho's to go out and get a job while he works hard to try to deny Americans healthcare

Ted Cruz says he is working hard for "single mothers" and the "poor". He said that on a talk show over the weekend.

Does anyone believe the Republican Party is working for single moms and the poor?

Not a one.

Don't suppose his sorry ass managed to come up with any specifics, either.

Do you believe Obabble is?

Democrats say they are working hard for the "single mothers" and the "poor". They say that every election.

If so, how? Examples?

You mean like "school lunches" and "healthcare" and "the Lilly Ledbetter Act"? Stuff like that? That's three examples. All things Republicans have voted against.

Now, answer the question: Ted Cruz says he is working hard for "single mothers" and the "poor". Is he?

unless

you

can't

or

won't

If so, how? Examples?

Answering a question with a question. That is what passes for educated Republican debate.

Might as well write; oh yea, well he/she did it to. You know, kinda of what you would have said if you were ten years old. BTW how old are you Hawk?

If so, how? Examples?

Democrats are working to making everyone poor and have the federal government be the head of household

Why do you think he signed the "Lilly Ledbetter Act" or health care or supports school lunches or veterans jobs bills or, well, all the things Republicans are against?

If so, how? Examples?

Answering a question with a question. That is what passes for educated Republican debate.

Might as well write; oh yea, well he/she did it to. You know, kinda of what you would have said if you were ten years old. BTW how old are you Hawk?

That's why threads asking for Republican policies or what they are doing for the country end up in the flame zone or the bad lands. These are discussions Republicans don't want to have. If you were part of that party, you wouldn't want them discussed either.

Yes. See: Obamacare. Free birth control = less single moms living in poverty.

If so, how? Examples?

You mean like "school lunches" and "healthcare" and "the Lilly Ledbetter Act"? Stuff like that? That's three examples. All things Republicans have voted against.

Now, answer the question: Ted Cruz says he is working hard for "single mothers" and the "poor". Is he?

unless

you

can't

or

won't

How about getting Obamacare overturned and getting the economy back on track? What has Obabble done to improve the economy? Not a damned thing. Just keep on blammin' Bush. Still record high unemployment, more people out of the workforce than ever, record number on food stamps.....wow what an achievement!

The poor need jobs, not more government handouts. But that will never happen with Anti-business D-bags in charge.

Yes. See: Obamacare. Free birth control = less single moms living in poverty.

Killing their children will not change their behavior. But there will be fewer children to feed...you're right about that.

"The Middle Class has been buried these past 4 years" -- Joe Biden, Oct 2012 The Obama Administration has been dragging the economy down

If so, how? Examples?

Oh gee, I'm sorry I didn't take the OP seriously. I mean this issue of evil republicans out to screw over single moms and the poor should be taken seriously.

Should I also address how republicans want to throw old ladies off bridges?

Oh gee, I'm sorry I didn't take the OP seriously. I mean this issue of evil republicans out to screw over single moms and the poor should be taken seriously.

Don't for get about the orgies of puppy dog strangling. Republicans like to do that as well.

If so, how? Examples?

unless

you

can't

or

won't

How about getting Obamacare overturned and getting the economy back on track? What has Obabble done to improve the economy? Not a damned thing. Just keep on blammin' Bush. Still record high unemployment, more people out of the workforce than ever, record number on food stamps.....wow what an achievement!

The poor need jobs, not more government handouts. But that will never happen with Anti-business D-bags in charge.

Any examples?

Don't for get about the orgies of puppy dog strangling. Republicans like to do that as well.

If Obama said he is against eating live puppies on TV, Republicans would do it just to spite him.

Forum List

Back