Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Really? Please elaborate. Show us how sharp your legal mind is not
The biological grounds are entirely different, and certainly not conflatible or not equal.

They don't have to meet your personal definition of "consistent", just as people whine about "legal inconsistencies" all the time and it usually amounts to nothing.

That is true, Goes to show you. The high court that I once respected has devolved into something akin to the Mullahs of the Taliban
Honestly, the Mullahs of the Taliban would probably make wiser decisions than some elements of the fringe left and its assorted subcultures.

Oh, and I think you meant Iran, not the Taliban.

Honestly, the Mullahs of the Taliban would probably make wiser decisions than some elements of the fringe left and its assorted subcultures.

Oh, and I think you meant Iran, not the Taliban.
Fringe left?

The problem is that the fringe RIGHT has control of the SCOTUS

The hell it is.

This is the most radical right wing activist Court in my lifetime...and I'm 68
There's nothing radical about it - unless you're so far off the fringe that you believe that America was a "fascist" country from 1776 all the way up until the 1970s - just because elective abortion was a right under the federal Constitution.

There's nothing radical about it - unless you're so far off the fringe that you believe that America was a "fascist" country from 1776 all the way up until the 1970s - just because elective abortion was a right under the federal Constitution.
WHAT?

Abortion was not Constitutionally-protected for 90% of America's history, and no serious scholar considers America to have been a "fascist country" or "theocracy" up until the 1970s when abortion was recognized as protected by the Constitution.

In your own little world, "moderate" or "centrism" is "fascist - which shows that this is even a matter of "left / right" - it's just some people being so far off the lunatic fringe that it's barely even worth trying to enlighten them.

Abortion was not Constitutionally-protected for 90% of America's history, and no serious scholar considers America to have been a "fascist country" or "theocracy" up until the 1970s when abortion was recognized as protected by the Constitution.
Abortion wad not outlawed until the late 1800s

It was unremarkable when the country was founded.

-------------------------------------
I just knew it would come up soon.

Well on the plus side, you don't have to worry about Ted surviving long in the primaries. Even conservative christians I know are fine with gay marriage. Not keen on all the T+ crap, but they are okay with the LGB part.

Well on the plus side, you don't have to worry about Ted surviving long in the primaries. Even conservative christians I know are fine with gay marriage. Not keen on all the T+ crap, but they are okay with the LGB part.
The issue has nothing to do with religion. The issue is the jurisdiction.

I’m going nowhere.
Wanna bet?

This is my country .
Sorry, its already taken.

But I will do everything in my power to rid our government of you radical scumbags
If you think the flag, constitution, guns and family are radical, you're in the wrong country and we will help you find your way out back to whatever shithole you worship.

Good luck arguing that the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment is not in the constitution.
Yeah, for ex-slaves and their descendants regarding citizenship and rights. The 14th Amendment has nothing to do with marriage laws. You people have swallowed that crap hook, line and sinker.

Forum List

Back