Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

As a white traditionally married man I can't figure out why other Christians are such cowards because of .0000001 percent of the population. Fakes they are.

Lol. Next you'll say there will be a return to slavery.

That's specifically dealt with in the 13th Amendment ... when 2/3's of each house of Congress, and 3/4's the State agree to give the Federal government the right in question ... or to outlaw something across the United Stated ...

The issue here is the rights covered in the 10th Amendment and the 14th Amendment that aren't explicitly spelled out ... our forefathers decided to leave this up to the courts, and the ebb and flow of social consciousness ...

I'd hate to go back to Plessy ... so I guess I have to accept SCOTUS can reverse itself ... I'm a Christian so my fight is against extramarital sex ... the leading cause of the need for abortions ... maybe ban gratuitous unwed sex on TV ... but as long as divorce is legal, we'll all be going to hell anyway ...

Marriage should be reserved for people who have the ability to procreate.
So heterosexual couples who, for whatever reason, can't procreate one on one in the usual way should not be allowed to marry? Perhapps there should be a law that states that any married couple whpo does not produce a child in-say 5 years - will have their marriage annulled, Do you support that?

Oh by the way, gay people do procreate

Here is a news flash. Same sex marriage is accepted as NORMAL by a large majority of the public. For most people, it is not even a topic of discussion.
And it is now a target of the Republicans.

Newsflash...abortion was accepted by the majority of the population as well

It doesn't matter if they "contradict" themselves - it won't have any bearing on same-sex marriage being overturned. They can make a reasonable exception for interaxial marriage.

Just how arguments for the basis of interracial marriages are on entirely different grounds than those for same-sex marriage anyway, and prohibiting the latter but not the former isn't contradictory to begin with.
Really? Please elaborate. Show us how sharp your legal mind is not

And it is now a target of the Republicans.

Newsflash...abortion was accepted by the majority of the population as well
That is true, Goes to show you. The high court that I once respected has devolved into something akin to the Mullahs of the Taliban

Forum List

Back