Ted Cruz targets Conservative Icon and War Hero Bob Dole.

We all know the GOP establishment is gearing up for a full scale battle with the TP and their RW allies. Cruz is just practicing his attack methods. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

Cruz and Palin in 2016!
The GOP establishment is the same as the DNC establishment with a few exceptions. We need to purge the liberals from the GOP and run some real conservatives if we want to get this country back on the right track.

By God, you are completely correct. I suggest that you run Cruz and Bachmann. Get them speech writers that are true "Conservatives" and state what you guys like to hear. I am sure that the average American Citizen will just be thilled to death to hear real 'Conservative' red meat rants. And when President Hillary is sworn in after a 48 state landslide, you can state how the election was stolen.
How 'bout if you worry about your OWN party?

We all know the GOP establishment is gearing up for a full scale battle with the TP and their RW allies. Cruz is just practicing his attack methods. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

Cruz and Palin in 2016!
The GOP establishment is the same as the DNC establishment with a few exceptions. We need to purge the liberals from the GOP and run some real conservatives if we want to get this country back on the right track.

By God, you are completely correct. I suggest that you run Cruz and Bachmann. Get them speech writers that are true "Conservatives" and state what you guys like to hear. I am sure that the average American Citizen will just be thilled to death to hear real 'Conservative' red meat rants. And when President Hillary is sworn in after a 48 state landslide, you can state how the election was stolen.

I Cruz-Bachmann ticket would be a Dream Come True. Well, once Teddy renounces his Canadian citizenship, that is.

What else can you say?

In 1942, Dole joined the United States Army's Enlisted Reserve Corps to fight in World War II, becoming a second lieutenant in the Army's 10th Mountain Division. In April 1945, while engaged in combat near Castel d'Aiano in the Apennine mountains southwest of Bologna, Italy, Dole was hit by German machine gun fire in his upper right back and his right arm was also badly injured. As Lee Sandlin describes, when fellow soldiers saw the extent of his injuries, all they thought they could do was to "give him the largest dose of morphine they dared and write an 'M' for 'morphine' on his forehead in his own blood, so that nobody else who found him would give him a second, fatal dose."

And what has Ted Cruz done for this country?

Congratulations! We Just Paid $24 Billion For One Man's $800K Fundraising Scheme

eXtreme Right Repubs have hit a new nadir

Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....Rderp......Rderp.....Rderp.....

Bob Dole is a conservative Icon?

He's an honorable man from what I can tell. I've never seen anyone claim he was a conservative icon.

Course Ted Cruz never targetted him either.

Maybe you should stop lying rdean. It doesn't seem to help your cause.

Dole wasn't targeted. He was mentioned along with other unsuccessful candidates. The OP is just another liberal lie.

Then he has no reason to respond. McCain has no reason to demand an apology, right?

And yet they did.

It's not Cruz's problem if McCain has a guilty conscience. Sounds to me like the comments hit a bit too close to home. McCain didn't have the balls to educate America about maobama and got his ass kicked for his lackluster effort and deservedly so. Can't blame Cruz for pointing it out.

Last edited:
Whether or not anyone was mentioned as being a prior unsuccessful candidate and got their feelings hurt, no one was targeted.

Dole wasn't targeted. He was mentioned along with other unsuccessful candidates. The OP is just another liberal lie.

Then he has no reason to respond. McCain has no reason to demand an apology, right?

And yet they did.

It's not Cruz's problem is McCain has a guilty conscience. Sounds to me like the comments hit a bit too close to home. McCain didn't have the balls to educate America about maobama and got his ass kicked for his lackluster effort and deservedly so. Can't blame Cruz for pointing it out.

McCain lost my vote when he listened to whomever and chose palin. Cruz may lecture whomever he wishes on how GOP lost, but like Dole and McCain...America will not vote him in either.

he could put his money where his mouth is and choose Palin as 2nd...and see how much America loves the dynamic duo.

Last edited:
First of all, Dole isn't a conservative, never was. Second, Cruz wasn't targeting him, that's a flat out lie. He was making a valid point about how moderate Republicans who cave to Democrats don't win elections. Dole, McCain, and Romney were 3 examples he gave and he was right.
The last one who did win was Bush, just barely at that, and the democrats hated him anyways.

Bush had the highest popularity rating of any president in history. Until people figured out he lied. Young Americans died.

First of all, Dole isn't a conservative, never was. Second, Cruz wasn't targeting him, that's a flat out lie. He was making a valid point about how moderate Republicans who cave to Democrats don't win elections. Dole, McCain, and Romney were 3 examples he gave and he was right.
The last one who did win was Bush, just barely at that, and the democrats hated him anyways.

Bush had the highest popularity rating of any president in history. Until people figured out he lied. Young Americans died.

You need something new little weenie deeny...

This lie story has way too many Dems names in front of W's...

And those rose colored glasses you keep seeing your world through must be covered in crap because all you see is shit...

This is a joke thread right? Like we honor Bob Dole like we honour Landslide Annie up here?

Last edited:

And yet they did.

It's not Cruz's problem is McCain has a guilty conscience. Sounds to me like the comments hit a bit too close to home. McCain didn't have the balls to educate America about maobama and got his ass kicked for his lackluster effort and deservedly so. Can't blame Cruz for pointing it out.

McCain lost my vote when he listened to whomever and chose palin. Cruz may lecture whomever he wishes on how GOP lost, but like Dole and McCain...America will not vote him in either.

he could put his money where his mouth is and choose Palin as 2nd...and see how much America loves the dynamic duo.

So did you vote for the commie or just sit on your hands?

You mean until the commies started saying he lied, but everyone knows your liar of the year is a world class liar and his numbers are fading fast. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Last edited:
Cruz's stupidity here is in claiming that Dole, McCain, and Romney lost because they weren't conservative enough,

and yet not he or anyone else who makes that claim can name a single more conservative Republican who could have beaten Clinton or Obama.

Cruz's stupidity here is in claiming that Dole, McCain, and Romney lost because they weren't conservative enough,

and yet not he or anyone else who makes that claim can name a single more conservative Republican who could have beaten Clinton or Obama.

we might as well just give our country over the progressive elitist like the Clintons and the Obama's...that people voted to re-elect Obama with the record he had and now you all are pushing Hillary Clinton back in to run after kicking her to curb for Obama
Our citizens such as you seem to want nothing but more government so let those corrupted bastards like the Clintons, Boxer, Pelosi, Reid rule over their lives...

Last edited:
Boooooooosh!!!!!!

ODS!!!!!

145523424745e3faace7f08cm6.gif

I Cruz-Bachmann ticket would be a Dream Come True. Well, once Teddy renounces his Canadian citizenship, that is.

When did Obama renounce his British or Kenyan citizenship?

Forum List

Back