Ted Cruz targets Conservative Icon and War Hero Bob Dole.

Boooooooosh!!!!!!

ODS!!!!!

145523424745e3faace7f08cm6.gif

That didn't work out too well for the Polish in 1939, did it?

Cruz's stupidity here is in claiming that Dole, McCain, and Romney lost because they weren't conservative enough,

and yet not he or anyone else who makes that claim can name a single more conservative Republican who could have beaten Clinton or Obama.

Yeah McCain was too Right wing, too Conservative; we need to run a Moderate like Bernie Sanders

Cruz's stupidity here is in claiming that Dole, McCain, and Romney lost because they weren't conservative enough,

and yet not he or anyone else who makes that claim can name a single more conservative Republican who could have beaten Clinton or Obama.

Yeah McCain was too Right wing, too Conservative; we need to run a Moderate like Bernie Sanders

I'm afraid he would get the votes from the Democrat base of voters today, they re-elected a man of no experience in anything but community agitating and with his record of over 7% unemployment for all his first term, should tell us a lot

damn we are doomed

Last edited:
The last one who did win was Bush, just barely at that, and the democrats hated him anyways.

Bush had the highest popularity rating of any president in history. Until people figured out he lied. Young Americans died.

You need something new little weenie deeny...

This lie story has way too many Dems names in front of W's...

And those rose colored glasses you keep seeing your world through must be covered in crap because all you see is shit...

Where is the lie? That he had the highest presidential rating in history? Which he did. Or he lied about WMD's? Which he did.

Bush had the highest popularity rating of any president in history. Until people figured out he lied. Young Americans died.

And those rose colored glasses you keep seeing your world through must be covered in crap because all you see is shit...

Where is the lie? That he had the highest presidential rating in history? Which he did. Or he lied about WMD's? Which he did.

As the far left propaganda rolls along....

I'm afraid he would get the votes from the Democrat base of voters today, they re-elected a man of no experience in anything but community agitating and with his record of over 7% unemployment for all his first term, should tell us a lot

damn we are doomed

The best presidents know how to organize people. You would think that would be obvious.

The worst, try to rip people off and crush the middle class. We call those "Republicans".

We all know the GOP establishment is gearing up for a full scale battle with the TP and their RW allies. Cruz is just practicing his attack methods. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

Cruz and Palin in 2016!
The GOP establishment is the same as the DNC establishment with a few exceptions. We need to purge the liberals from the GOP and run some real conservatives if we want to get this country back on the right track.

By God, you are completely correct. I suggest that you run Cruz and Bachmann. Get them speech writers that are true "Conservatives" and state what you guys like to hear. I am sure that the average American Citizen will just be thilled to death to hear real 'Conservative' red meat rants. And when President Hillary is sworn in after a 48 state landslide, you can state how the election was stolen.

They're still saying the 2012 election was stolen

damn we are doomed

The best presidents know how to organize people. You would think that would be obvious.

The worst, try to rip people off and crush the middle class. We call those "Republicans".

I thought you were talking about Obama and the democrats. They seem to be doing a pretty good job at it. :eusa_whistle:

It seems that the predominant cry from the CPAC and the far right GOP is, "We can only win if we go more conservative!' Well, go for it! Put a couple or far right conservative up there in 2016 and see what happens.

But then there is the Rand Paul problem. He wants to eliminate mandatory sentences for non-violent drug crimes. How is that going to set with the "I hate drugs" wing of the GOP? His Libertarian views will not be accepted by many of the GOP faithful. Since he appears to be the front runner for 2016 and will probably win the straw pole at the CPAC, the GOP better start developing a liberal streak...huh?

The GOP establishment is the same as the DNC establishment with a few exceptions. We need to purge the liberals from the GOP and run some real conservatives if we want to get this country back on the right track.

By God, you are completely correct. I suggest that you run Cruz and Bachmann. Get them speech writers that are true "Conservatives" and state what you guys like to hear. I am sure that the average American Citizen will just be thilled to death to hear real 'Conservative' red meat rants. And when President Hillary is sworn in after a 48 state landslide, you can state how the election was stolen.

They're still saying the 2012 election was stolen

Same with the 2000 election.

:D

Let's assume that we're both right.

2012 was a success and 2000 was a failure. You tried to steal it in 2000 and failed, and succeeded in the last one. You're getting good at this.

Last edited:
It's not Cruz's problem is McCain has a guilty conscience. Sounds to me like the comments hit a bit too close to home. McCain didn't have the balls to educate America about maobama and got his ass kicked for his lackluster effort and deservedly so. Can't blame Cruz for pointing it out.

McCain lost my vote when he listened to whomever and chose palin. Cruz may lecture whomever he wishes on how GOP lost, but like Dole and McCain...America will not vote him in either.

he could put his money where his mouth is and choose Palin as 2nd...and see how much America loves the dynamic duo.

So did you vote for the commie or just sit on your hands?
He woulda done both, but blowhards don't sit on their own hands for sanitation issues.

Last edited:

No he didn't and you know it too, don't you.

US did find Iraq WMDs

Last edited:
Then he has no reason to respond. McCain has no reason to demand an apology, right?

And yet they did.

It's not Cruz's problem is McCain has a guilty conscience. Sounds to me like the comments hit a bit too close to home. McCain didn't have the balls to educate America about maobama and got his ass kicked for his lackluster effort and deservedly so. Can't blame Cruz for pointing it out.

McCain lost my vote when he listened to whomever and chose palin. Cruz may lecture whomever he wishes on how GOP lost, but like Dole and McCain...America will not vote him in either.

he could put his money where his mouth is and choose Palin as 2nd...and see how much America loves the dynamic duo.

oh whatever, as if that buffoon Biden is any better...^^this is a typical liberal spew
You people and your Palin hardon is quite pathetic really...and I doubt you were going to vote for McCain anyway

Last edited:

You need to learn a new song. That one is getting a little boring and hard to believe.
Your sudden affection for war heroes is a little hard to believe.

"Sudden affection"? Why would you say that?

No he didn't and you know it too, don't you.

US did find Iraq WMDs

Republicans believe Bush when he said they had weapons. But won't believe him when he said they didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

damn we are doomed

Hmmmmm . . . . no. We call them Democrats. Obama is crushing the middle class.

Cruz is just trying to take down the old guard in a power play of sorts. He wants to be on their level nationally.

Forum List

Back