Ted Cruz wants to increase H-1B visas from 65,000 to 325,000 annually

Idiot. They ARE Americans.

There you have it, folks. Rabbi says that foreigners are Americans.

Foreigners can become Americans, I got Rabbi's point, you didn't

No, Rabbi's point is that all people are inherently America, because there is no America. Just a place that belongs to the whole world. That's Rabbi's position on all of this.
Are you smoking crack or merely terminally stupid?
People who move here and gain citizenship are Americans by defintiion. What about that is difficult to grasp?

No, Rabbi's point is that all people are inherently America, because there is no America. Just a place that belongs to the whole world. That's Rabbi's position on all of this.

Rabbi's post was not even remotely akin to that. Stop making shit up

Rabbi has made a detailed history of showing his open borders liberal bullshit. See my signature for examples. Rabbi fully endorses the permanent extinction of Americans, in favor of foreign nations reaping the benefits of our greatness. He's a disgusting piece of shit.

Rabbi has made a detailed history of showing his open borders liberal bullshit. See my signature for examples. Rabbi fully endorses the permanent extinction of Americans, in favor of foreign nations reaping the benefits of our greatness. He's a disgusting piece of shit.

I dont give a rat's ass about your signature and you're too stupid to deal with

I have zero history of that. Because I do not believe that. But to half wits like you it all sounds the same.

Do they become American citizens? Are their children American citizens?
Yes and yes.
You are a dumbass. And a racist.

So people who are not Americans are Americans, because someone else became a citizen in the past. And I'm the dumbass?

Yeah dumb ass it's the legal and correct pathway to US citizenship, been going on for a couple of centuries now

Taking the legal path toward citizenship is wonderful. I have no beef with that. But all people who come here on an H1B visa don't become citizens.

Even if they did, the fact remains that they are not Americans until they become citizens. Furthermore, the United States is under no obligation to establish immigration policies that are detrimental to the American people, just because someone wants a slice of our pie. Nor should new immigration policy be created to provide cheap labor by which to displace working Americans from the workforce, and to depress the wage market.

Last edited:

Yes and yes.

So people who are not Americans are Americans, because someone else became a citizen in the past. And I'm the dumbass?

Yeah dumb ass it's the legal and correct pathway to US citizenship, been going on for a couple of centuries now

Taking the legal path toward citizenship is wonder. I have no beef with that. But all people who come here on an H1B visa don't become citizens.

Even if they did, the fact remains that they are not Americans until they become citizens. Furthermore, the United States is under no obligation to establish immigration policies that are detrimental to the American people, just because someone wants a slice of our pie. Nor should new immigration policy be created to provide cheap labor by which to displace working Americans from the workforce, and to depress the wage market.
Whaa! Whaa! Look mom, he's got my slice of pie!
SHut the fuck up, you asshole. I hope your job gets outsourced to a 250lb Mexican illiterate.

And what part isnt true?
Immigrants,no matter how they get here,undermine wages.
That isnt true. It is never true. It wasnt true for blacks movng up north, it wasnt true for Germans entering the country in the 18th century, or Irish and Jews in the 19th century or Hispanics in this century.
People are resources, not liabilities. They increase the pool of talent and create markets.
Sure, change makes for disruptions and not everyone will benefit. Too bad. Show me someplace with no change in their economy.

It may have been true up until WW II, but that was before we had things like welfare, free healthcare and public schooling. The immigrants in those days also came for a culture on a similar level to ours. They weren't the refuse of third world countries that had no use for them.

Things are different now. Women come over the border just so they can have a baby and create a burden for the taxpayers. They pay for the birth of the baby and then they pay to house, cloth and feed it. We gain nothing from third world immigration to our shores.
Gee, tell that to the Vietnamese, Cambodians, Thais and Chinese that have come here in the last 40 years. My son's freshman hall at U.Illinois was filled with their chidlren.

And they are taking jobs from Americans.

No they aren't.

Yes and yes.

Taking the legal path toward citizenship is wonder. I have no beef with that. But all people who come here on an H1B visa don't become citizens.

SHut the fuck up, you asshole. I hope your job gets outsourced to a 250lb Mexican illiterate.

Yeah, that's the kind of attitude we expect from amnesty supporters. You obviously don't give a fuck about your fellow Americans.

I get his point,but that doesnt take away the fact that they take jobs from Americans that were born here and should have the first shot at these jobs.
If our schools arent putting out qualified employees we need to fix that.

And what part isnt true?
Immigrants,no matter how they get here,undermine wages.
That isnt true. It is never true. It wasnt true for blacks movng up north, it wasnt true for Germans entering the country in the 18th century, or Irish and Jews in the 19th century or Hispanics in this century.
People are resources, not liabilities. They increase the pool of talent and create markets.
Sure, change makes for disruptions and not everyone will benefit. Too bad. Show me someplace with no change in their economy.

It may have been true up until WW II, but that was before we had things like welfare, free healthcare and public schooling. The immigrants in those days also came for a culture on a similar level to ours. They weren't the refuse of third world countries that had no use for them.

Things are different now. Women come over the border just so they can have a baby and create a burden for the taxpayers. They pay for the birth of the baby and then they pay to house, cloth and feed it. We gain nothing from third world immigration to our shores.
Gee, tell that to the Vietnamese, Cambodians, Thais and Chinese that have come here in the last 40 years. My son's freshman hall at U.Illinois was filled with their chidlren.

Not in the beginning they weren't. What about those who were born here?
I guess they're just shit out of luck?

Rabbi already admitted he doesn't give a flying fuck about Americans

Yes and yes.

Yeah, that's the kind of attitude we expect from amnesty supporters. You obviously don't give a fuck about your fellow Americans.
Like you do. Please.
No one is any better off because an employer cannot hire the person he wants.

Please post where I wrote that. You are becoming a dishonest hack.

Like you do. Please.

They certainly are. Just ask those former Disney employees. Employers should not be allowed to import the detritus from 3rd world countries because they are cheaper than employing Americans. That policy is total insanity.

Allow me to quote:

No they aren't.
Correct. They would not need an HB1visa IF THEY WERE AMERICANS, if they were citizens of the United States.

Like you do. Please.

They certainly are. Just ask those former Disney employees. Employers should not be allowed to import the detritus from 3rd world countries because they are cheaper than employing Americans. That policy is total insanity.
No one is better off when you restrict employers. You are merely another statist licking jackboots, no different from the brain dead liberals here.

Allow me to quote:

Thats a fail.

Like you do. Please.

No one is better off when you restrict employers. You are merely another statist licking jackboots, no different from the brain dead liberals here.

How about restricting immigration thus giving Americans a better shot at landing those jobs?

Forum List

Back