Ted Cruz:We need to padlock and close the IRS

He voted to let babies suffer and die because he is pro abortion. If that is not extreme left I don't know what is.

Even more extreme is cutting funding for health care for babies. Cutting funding for unwed mothers. Cutting funding for school lunches. Cutting food stamps for children. Right wingers kneel at the altar of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Their religion demands that children suffer and starve. What else could it be?
It is the parents RESPONSIBILITY to feed their children. You can't love abortion, and children both - they are inseparable. Teach RESPONSIBILITY, and let people suffer for their bad choices, and you will have far less misery!

And you're going to FORCE them to take that responsibility whether they can or not? Fucking heartless bastard.

He voted to let babies suffer and die because he is pro abortion. If that is not extreme left I don't know what is.

Even more extreme is cutting funding for health care for babies. Cutting funding for unwed mothers. Cutting funding for school lunches. Cutting food stamps for children. Right wingers kneel at the altar of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Their religion demands that children suffer and starve. What else could it be?

You think cutting funding for services is more extreme than allowing babies to die of thirst or starvation? Care to explain that to the rest of the universe?

What do you think funding pays for dipshit? Why must I explain the obvious?

It is the parents RESPONSIBILITY to feed their children. You can't love abortion, and children both - they are inseparable. Teach RESPONSIBILITY, and let people suffer for their bad choices, and you will have far less misery!

And you're going to FORCE them to take that responsibility whether they can or not? Fucking heartless bastard.
Funny how wingnuts want parents to take responsibility for their children, yet hate the individual mandate, which forces them to take responsibility for their own health care.

Yeah....................sure.........................teach RESPONSIBILITY to the kids and they'll never have sex unless it's for procreation purposes.

Are we back in the 1600's?

I think that a lot of the Catholic Church (the dominant dogma in that time) said the same thing.

Why can't women (who are the ones who bear the brunt of what childbirth means) be given a choice in the matter?

Yanno............................I'd rather be aborted than unwanted.

Ted Cruz:We need to padlock and close the IRS

Further evidence Cruz is a naïve idiot, along with those who agree with him.

There will never be a ‘flat’ tax system given the fact the corporate state benefits from current tax law and codes.
Legalized theft.

Abolishing the IRS is a winning issue for 2016. It's low hanging fruit for a conservative candidate. How many people do you know (conservative or liberal) who would like to see the IRS abolished? Plenty (except maybe the liberals on this forum, who are mostly idiots).

You mean.................it's low hanging fruit for those who are far right fringe candidates. Seems to be where their base is.

However............................lots of other people who actually studied civics and history understand that the IRS is how the government gets their money so they can pay for things like first responders (police and fire), the military, education, and all the other perks they like (but won't admit to) about the government.

I mean...........................you like having a decent road to drive on when you go to work and on vacation, right? Did you pay for that? A bit, but that's only because you paid taxes to improve your town, state and nation, which is why you can drive from Maine to California without having to worry about the road falling out from under you.

People like the tea bagging freshman Congress critter like Cruz are going to start losing in droves next year, because the nation is tired of Congress being held hostage by a couple of idiots like him.

Same thing with that big eared idiot Louie Gomert. I hope he gets punched in the face real soon. Would be nice to see both of them have their asses kicked in public this month, because after all....................it is my birthday this July.

You do realize we had no income tax for over 125 years right? Ya know we managed wars and the industrial revolution and expanded the country quite a bit without legalized theft.

TARIFFS...that where most of the government's money USED to come from.

Forum List

Back