Ted Cruz:We need to padlock and close the IRS

Quick question...................why are so many people paying attention to Cruz, when he's a first term politician who is a radical because he comes from the tea party fringe?

(Notice I didn't say tea bagger fringe).

Additionally......................why do so many poor and middle class people support him when he's clearly in the corner of the corporations and the rich?

I suspect Cruz is too weird even for mainstream Republicans. Then there is that nagging question of his birth certificate.

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada, the son of an American mother and a Cuban father. Were we to buy into the birtherism claim that Obama was, indeed, born in Kenya, then he too would have been foreign born as the son of an American mother and a father who was a citizen of a foreign land.

Birther Hypocrisy- Right Wing Has No Problem With Canadian Born Senator Ted Cruz Running For President - Forbes

Quick question...................why are so many people paying attention to Cruz, when he's a first term politician who is a radical because he comes from the tea party fringe?

Additionally......................why do so many poor and middle class people support him when he's clearly in the corner of the corporations and the rich?

Why did so many people pay attention to Obama when he was a first term politician who was considered a radical because he came form the extreme left?

Additionally, why do so many poor people still support him when he is clearly more interested in spending time with the rich people than working on their problems?

Why did so many people pay attention to Obama when he was a first term politician who was considered a radical because he came form the extreme left?

Additionally, why do so many poor people still support him when he is clearly more interested in spending time with the rich people than working on their problems?

Obama never came from the extreme left. Only the most stupid of the right wing sheeple actually believe that nonsense. The same people who think we "won" in Iraq and gays will ruin their marriage.

Obama never came from the extreme left. Only the most stupid of the right wing sheeple actually believe that nonsense. The same people who think we "won" in Iraq and gays will ruin their marriage.

He voted to let babies suffer and die because he is pro abortion. If that is not extreme left I don't know what is.

He voted to let babies suffer and die because he is pro abortion. If that is not extreme left I don't know what is.

^^^This is how you know that QW has run out of gas and can no longer debate the merits.

Even more extreme is cutting funding for health care for babies. Cutting funding for unwed mothers. Cutting funding for school lunches. Cutting food stamps for children. Right wingers kneel at the altar of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Their religion demands that children suffer and starve. What else could it be?

Even more extreme is cutting funding for health care for babies. Cutting funding for unwed mothers. Cutting funding for school lunches. Cutting food stamps for children. Right wingers kneel at the altar of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Their religion demands that children suffer and starve. What else could it be?
It is the parents RESPONSIBILITY to feed their children. You can't love abortion, and children both - they are inseparable. Teach RESPONSIBILITY, and let people suffer for their bad choices, and you will have far less misery!

^^^This is how you know that QW has run out of gas and can no longer debate the merits.

When I start telling the truth?

You think cutting funding for services is more extreme than allowing babies to die of thirst or starvation? Care to explain that to the rest of the universe?

It is the parents RESPONSIBILITY to feed their children. You can't love abortion, and children both - they are inseparable. Teach RESPONSIBILITY, and let people suffer for their bad choices, and you will have far less misery!

That's like saying if you love watermelon, you have to love the seeds, also.

Forum List

Back