Ted Cruz:We need to padlock and close the IRS

No, the idiot is you. Prior to 1900, there were only trails and rails across this continent. And most citizens were agrarian, and used little of the governments services. In the last 113 years, that has changed dramatically. Most today are urban. And, urban or agrarian, we all use major government services. To think that we can continue our civilization without all paying their share is a nonsense fantasy.

I guess before legalized theft we all lived in stick houses or caves and starved eh? Fucking idiot.

Well, no. We lived in primarily farming communities and traveled (when we traveled) on dirt roads. Untilities were rare. Once that began to change the entire nation (as demonstrated by the constitutional amendment) determined that the old way just did not work.

Even though I probably wouldn't vote for it. Imagine a Paul/Cruz or Cruz/Paul ticket in 2016! WOW!

Yes, considering that Cruz was not born in America and by then we will have gone 8 years with the Republicans insisting that you have to have been born in the United States that would indeed be a WOW! It would be an amazing show of hypocrisy by the right

Replace income tax with a sales tax. No need for IRS. Businesses would be the tax collectors.

And the taxes from the businesses will be collected by...?
If it's really important to you that the IRS stays in existence, then we could allow them to open the mail and make the deposits from the taxes sent in by businesses.

Tell you what... It sounds like a dirty thankless job, but I'll volunteer. All the businesses can send their sales taxes to me. For a modest fee, I'll make sure the government gets it.
:D

And the taxes from the businesses will be collected by...?
If it's really important to you that the IRS stays in existence, then we could allow them to open the mail and make the deposits from the taxes sent in by businesses.

Tell you what... It sounds like a dirty thankless job, but I'll volunteer. All the businesses can send their sales taxes to me. For a modest fee, I'll make sure the government gets it.
:D

fee? no way jose, you have to do it for free, you cant have a profit motive, no no no.......or you'll be called a republican soon!

lets ditch the IRS and have the feds collect the sales tax, like the states do and abolish the income tax amendment....and never again have that abortion of a tax.

Hey Stupid, I didn't say "taxes" should be abolished, I said the IRS should be abolished.

And then taxes will be collected by...?
Replace income tax with a sales tax. No need for IRS. Businesses would be the tax collectors.

Another moron who wants a national sales tax to cover everything. Sales taxes are the most regressive taxes and force the lowest income earners to pay the largest percentage of their income in taxes and the wealthiest end up paying the least. Honest to God, too many brain dead people on this forum.

Ted Cruz:We need to padlock and close the IRS
Further evidence Cruz is a naïve idiot, along with those who agree with him.

There will never be a ‘flat’ tax system given the fact the corporate state benefits from current tax law and codes.

He may, or may not be, naive, but that does not make him an idiot. Eliminating the IRS would enhance the government, and eliminate most of the problems we have with the tax code. It makes a lot more sense to tax consumption that productivity anyway.

Abolishing the IRS is a winning issue for 2016. It's low hanging fruit for a conservative candidate. How many people do you know (conservative or liberal) who would like to see the IRS abolished? Plenty (except maybe the liberals on this forum, who are mostly idiots).

You mean.................it's low hanging fruit for those who are far right fringe candidates. Seems to be where their base is.

However............................lots of other people who actually studied civics and history understand that the IRS is how the government gets their money so they can pay for things like first responders (police and fire), the military, education, and all the other perks they like (but won't admit to) about the government.

I mean...........................you like having a decent road to drive on when you go to work and on vacation, right? Did you pay for that? A bit, but that's only because you paid taxes to improve your town, state and nation, which is why you can drive from Maine to California without having to worry about the road falling out from under you.

People like the tea bagging freshman Congress critter like Cruz are going to start losing in droves next year, because the nation is tired of Congress being held hostage by a couple of idiots like him.

Same thing with that big eared idiot Louie Gomert. I hope he gets punched in the face real soon. Would be nice to see both of them have their asses kicked in public this month, because after all....................it is my birthday this July.

If you had actually studied civics you would know that taxes that support police and fireman generally come from sales and use taxes, not income taxes.

Another moron who wants a national sales tax to cover everything. Sales taxes are the most regressive taxes and force the lowest income earners to pay the largest percentage of their income in taxes and the wealthiest end up paying the least. Honest to God, too many brain dead people on this forum.
Another moron who thinks you can lift one person up by dragging another one down. No one should pay a higher percentage of their income, THAT'S regressive.

You should learn how it works before commenting on it and you might avoid looking stupid. Nah, probably not.

FairTax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no problem with a flat tax, but the IRS is not the problem. That does seem to be something people just can't seem to get their heads around. The IRS did not write the tax code, Congress did. If we move to the a flat tax, we still need an organization within the government to handle tax collection. So what are we going to do, rename it? That will make a huge difference.

The IRS is the problem. Congress may have written the law, but the IRS is where all the attendant regulations were written, and they are the ones that decided that targeting certain groups, who actually have to exist before anyone can accuse them of violating a regulation, shouldn't be allowed to get away with violating regulations that shouldn't even exist.

You mean.................it's low hanging fruit for those who are far right fringe candidates. Seems to be where their base is.

However............................lots of other people who actually studied civics and history understand that the IRS is how the government gets their money so they can pay for things like first responders (police and fire), the military, education, and all the other perks they like (but won't admit to) about the government.

I mean...........................you like having a decent road to drive on when you go to work and on vacation, right? Did you pay for that? A bit, but that's only because you paid taxes to improve your town, state and nation, which is why you can drive from Maine to California without having to worry about the road falling out from under you.

People like the tea bagging freshman Congress critter like Cruz are going to start losing in droves next year, because the nation is tired of Congress being held hostage by a couple of idiots like him.

Same thing with that big eared idiot Louie Gomert. I hope he gets punched in the face real soon. Would be nice to see both of them have their asses kicked in public this month, because after all....................it is my birthday this July.
Hey Stupid, I didn't say "taxes" should be abolished, I said the IRS should be abolished.

The various departments, like Treasury and Transportation,that are actually charged with spending the money?

Last edited:
Gotta love these fools that think that the things that we enjoy in this civilization just come into being without anybody putting out any effort. These are the people that are constantly repeating the mantra of "no such thing as a free lunch", then whine, mewl, and puke when they are required to pay for their lunch.

I really love idiots.

I wonder how the government collected taxes before Lincoln decided that it should be done by the IRS.

No, the idiot is you. Prior to 1900, there were only trails and rails across this continent. And most citizens were agrarian, and used little of the governments services. In the last 113 years, that has changed dramatically. Most today are urban. And, urban or agrarian, we all use major government services. To think that we can continue our civilization without all paying their share is a nonsense fantasy.
Oh yes the roads! The statists rallying cry...who would ever neglect the roads without legalized theft! Fucking twit. We don't need an income tax we need a government under control and stop trying to do everything for everyone...people were just fine before 1913 its been hell since then.. A century of war and destruction.
Even though I probably wouldn't vote for it. Imagine a Paul/Cruz or Cruz/Paul ticket in 2016! WOW!

Yes, considering that Cruz was not born in America and by then we will have gone 8 years with the Republicans insisting that you have to have been born in the United States that would indeed be a WOW! It would be an amazing show of hypocrisy by the right

Neither is Obama didn't stop him.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back