Ted Cruz:We need to padlock and close the IRS

This is just another political publicity stunt by the far right profiteers who have learned that flogging certain nonsensical issues and ideas that have great appeal to the rightwing market are surefire moneymakers.

No one is abolishing the IRS. Period. Throw all of your hard earned money at these charlatans if you want,

but don't be crying to the sensible rest of us when you're on your deathbed years from now realizing it was all for naught.

Umm...the fact that he was born in Canada?

Didn't even read my link, dd you?
No. It's undoubtedly birther nonsense.

Because I am arguing that the guy born in Canada is eligible to be president I am a birther? Good one,

By the way, the link is from the Congressional Research Service, and it clearly states that, even if Obama was born in Kenya, he is still eligible to be president. That probably explains why I never argued he isn't eligible.

Ted Cruz:We need to padlock and close the IRS

Further evidence Cruz is a naïve idiot, along with those who agree with him.

There will never be a ‘flat’ tax system given the fact the corporate state benefits from current tax law and codes.

The Soviet Union was an economic disaster. When it broke up, its former republics adopted a flat tax system.

Today Putin snickers at Obama.

Pardon me for being laconic, but draw your own conclusions.

Didn't even read my link, dd you?

Because I am arguing that the guy born in Canada is eligible to be president I am a birther? Good one,

By the way, the link is from the Congressional Research Service, and it clearly states that, even if Obama was born in Kenya, he is still eligible to be president. That probably explains why I never argued he isn't eligible.
That goes against the Constitution.

Prove it.

Prove it.
No.

It's common knowledge that a U.S. president must be born within the guidelines I stated above.

Really? A person who is Canadian by birth is the best GOP nominee?

Really?

And you bitched about someone who you THOUGHT was from another country, yet think that your possible candidate is viable?

Forum List

Back