Ted Cruz's Daughter To Anderson Cooper: "Daddy Likes To Dress In A Pink Boa And Underwear"

I find it sick beyond belief that someone would use him acting like a good dad as a insult....Should he have made improper jokes about dating her?
The man is unfit as a father and his daughter should be punished for telling Anderson Cooper this. It shows how did functional they are. The head male of the family should never be humiliated. The head alpha male should always never put himself in a position to be humiliated. The wife should be punished too for allowing this. My wife and kids know their place in my family. What I say is what they should obey. Otherwise.......

Your wife got you p-whipped and your kids only have to smile and you melt like butter!

It is only here can you live out your wild alpha male delusions!!

Oh my!
enhanced-31695-1427470732-19.jpg.cf.jpg

Ted Cruz’s Daughter Just Let Slip There’s a Videotape of Him Dressed in a Pink Boa and Underwear
Do you hate him because he's Hispanic? OR do you hate him because he isnt the racist bigot Donald Trump is?

Well Cruz wears mascara all the time so maybe the pink boa and underwear and mascara is a Canadian dude thing?

The only part of that segment that was untoward was Heidi trying to get the kid to say her favorite state was New York :p

I find it sick beyond belief that someone would use him acting like a good dad as a insult....Should he have made improper jokes about dating her?
They used Hillary barking in an attack ad, so everything is game. You know someone is going to get a hold of that and put up an attack ad :lmao: :lmao:

After seeing the clip, it was very caring. She dressed Dad up for a father, daughter event. She will remember this for her whole life.

The man is unfit as a father and his daughter should be punished for telling Anderson Cooper this. It shows how did functional they are. The head male of the family should never be humiliated. The head alpha male should always never put himself in a position to be humiliated. The wife should be punished too for allowing this. My wife and kids know their place in my family. What I say is what they should obey. Otherwise.......
Please like anyone believes you could find a wife or get laid.

Forum List

Back