🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Nugent goes unhinged, alludes to shooting illegal immigrants

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
The video speaks for itself. Nugent was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party of Maricopa County, Arizona.

He strongly suggested that people shoot immigrants who illegally cross the southern border, fondly recalling a time he threatened to shoot a trespasser on his property;

Refers to Pelosi as "bitch ain't in jail yet?":

GOP should put Hillary in jail:

Just to remind, he was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party in Maricopa County, Arizona. That is where Joe Arapaio has done all sorts of shenanigans.

Behold the face of Conservatism in America in 2015.

So, Conservatives, do you support going out and simply shooting people?

Discuss.

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

Behold the face of the Liberal in America 2015.

"Patriotic American" Ted Nugent Shit His Pants to Avoid the Draft

Ted:I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

[...]

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

[...]

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherfuckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

Patriotic American Ted Nugent Shit His Pants to Avoid the Draft

Ted:I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

[...]

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

[...]

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherfuckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

What'd he do? Follow you to Canada?

[...]

[...]

What a great American hero!! What a shining light for the Conservative movement! A fake who shit his pants to avoid having to serve, now going around as if he is some badass.

Too funny.

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

So, you do advocate murdering other people, amirite?

-And as a follow up-

Those who hire undocumented workers should do jail time. That would be good.

You can shorten that title. Nugent is always unhinged, and talking about shooting someone. Just use Ted Nugent as a title next time. The rest is implied.

You can shorten that title. Nugent is always unhinged, and talking about shooting someone. Just use Ted Nugent as a title next time. The rest is implied.

Oh, ok.

Damn, that guy is just totally, totally....

Ted Nugent.

-And as a follow up-

Tell you what, genius. When you answer MY question, I'll answer yours. You are NOT the Grand Inquisitor that you believe yourself to be.

-And as a follow up-

Those who hire undocumented workers should do jail time. That would be good.

There are enough wetbacks in jail now. Mostly gang affiliated. Nope. Deport their asses back to Mexico and charge them for the flight. Ever wonder why no one EVER sneaks into Mexico??

The take over by Mexicans? :lol: What have they taken over exactly?

You protest illegal immigration you get beat over the head with you are UNHINGED...

we've been experiencing the unhinged with Indiana. and it's ugly and nasty all rolled into one

-And as a follow up-

Tell you what, genius. When you answer MY question, I'll answer yours. You are NOT the Grand Inquisitor that you believe yourself to be.

Do you admire all cowards who crap their pants to get out of serving, or just Ted?

The take over by Mexicans? :lol: What have they taken over exactly?

You're kidding, right? Ever had a house built? Ever hire a landscaper? Ever enter a McDonalds? Hell, I could go on all day...

-And as a follow up-

Do you admire all cowards who crap their pants to get out of serving, or just Ted?

I got over it when I returned from Viet-Nam in 1966. I got over it for the next 21 years of service. You?

-And as a follow up-

I got over it when I returned from Viet-Nam in 1966. I got over it for the next 21 years of service. You?

I'll never get over Macho Grande.

Forum List

Back