Ted Nugent: Sarah Palin ‘Perfect Example Of What Founding Fathers Wanted'

gall.palin.farewell.jpg

Sarah describing Glen Rice.

I cannot believe you have put that lie in your x line

Shows me what an asshole you fucking are.
I just changed a few words around from a lie that conservatives post on here a few times a week.

Don't worry about it. Ronnie talked to his veggies too.

When Nancy wasn't wiping them from his chin.

You've heard about them going to lunch ...

The waiter asked what she wanted. She answered that she'd have the filet and a salad.

The waiter asked, "And the vegetable?"

Nancy answered, "Oh he'll have the same."

Considering that it was true, that's not all that funny though, is it.

:eusa_snooty:

And I bred Louisiana Cataloulas and i live the south even though I'm up here for a bit.

Ok any of you assholes bred a dog. Showed a dog. Been anything ever. What are you assholeson line?

What are you dear hearts? Lets put it out there/

And I bred Louisiana Cataloulas and i live the south even though I'm up here for a bit.

Ok any of you assholes bred a dog. Showed a dog. Been anything ever. What are you assholeson line?

Seriously, psycho, what kind of drugs are you on?

I have a gold, platinum and a double platinum.

I don't talk much about my music career but I rocked baby.

Damn, is there a point to any of this? We have idiots like Obama that made poor hard working people lose their jobs? I am one of those people. I am over fifty, worked a job for like twenty five years, get canned because health care cost go up. I took me weeks to get treated for pneumonia back in mid November till early February, no joke. My old REAL health care would have seen me in a day or two. Not this Obama stuff.

Last edited:

Seriously, psycho, what kind of drugs are you on?
None because I exist. I live I am real.

I was a catahoula breeder. You have a problem with that?

Damn, is there a point to any of this? We have idiots like Obama that made poor hard working people lose their jobs? I am one of those people. I am over fifty, worked a job for like twenty five years, get canned because health care cost go up. I took me weeks to get treated for pneumonia back in mid November till early February, no joke. My old health care would have seen me in a day or two. Not this Obama stuff.

Pure bullshit propaganda!

I assume you're talking about you and a male dog. Please, I don't want to hear about it.

So I am on a board with someone who pretends to be an Indian and with a person who says they are a luddlite.

okey dokey.

I assume you're talking about you and a male dog. Please, I don't want to hear about it.

Jim Dandy. Best ever.

Damn, is there a point to any of this? We have idiots like Obama that made poor hard working people lose their jobs? I am one of those people. I am over fifty, worked a job for like twenty five years, get canned because health care cost go up. I took me weeks to get treated for pneumonia back in mid November till early February, no joke. My old health care would have seen me in a day or two. Not this Obama stuff.

Pure bullshit propaganda!
I can take your post either way. But I don't lie.

Jim Dandy. Best ever.

You really don't get it do you?

I assume you enjoyed it.

Forum List

Back