Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Is this a bad time to mention a demoquack shot a republican congressman?

Oh, he was fine with being shot. No worries. He certainly didn’t return to work and try to effect change. Further he was a featured speaker against LGBTQ again after he was shot, and his life was saved by a black lesbian member of his security detail.

https://splinternews.com/congressman-steve-scalise-to-be-a-featured-speaker-at-u-1819245674

So truly, don’t worry about it.

Status quo for the win.

Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

Nugent says Democrats should be shot like "coyotes"

This isn't the first time he's advocated death to the opposition. He's just extrapolated to include everybody who doesn't think like him.

Of course I'm going to run a poll. Of course I'm NOT going to expect you to answer honestly.

But I'll ask anyway.

Oh. And are there more grades of it? Like it'd be okay to shoot kids like Hogg, but probably not your next door neighbor, family member or small town politicians, but definitely okay if there's a black man in the white house that needs hanging?

Or do you only slander them year after year after year and hope that somebody with bigger balls than yours picks up a gun and follows Nugent's wishful thinking.

Because in case nobody's noticed? He doesn't have the balls to do it, either.

ted nugget is mentally ill and should be put away

Oh, he was fine with being shot. No worries. He certainly didn’t return to work and try to effect change. Further he was a featured speaker against LGBTQ again after he was shot, and his life was saved by a black lesbian member of his security detail.

https://splinternews.com/congressman-steve-scalise-to-be-a-featured-speaker-at-u-1819245674

Status quo for the win.

Wooosh...another one right over your head

We all know Ted is a typical Republican and represents the vast majority of that party.

Status quo for the win.

Nope, I’m literal. I adddressed your attack and you didn’t like how it went. You’re damn near interchangeable with the last buffoon I deigned to speak with.

Status quo for the win.

Nope, I’m literal. I adddressed your attack and you didn’t like how it went. You’re damn near interchangeable with the last buffoon I deigned to speak with.

You think entirely too much of yourself and are as stupid as s stump.

You're whining about what Nugent said and avoiding a Democrat actually did it.

Me thinks you like to hear yourself yap

Status quo for the win.

If you’re going to go around calling people stupid, you should probably avoid typos at all costs.

Status quo for the win.

If you’re going to go around calling people stupid, you should probably avoid typos at all costs.

Yeah typos happen, doesn't mean someone is stupid. Dumb ass

You figured out it went over your head didn't ya? Lol

You are saying an entire party is comparable to the fringe of one. That’s an extreme view.

Not when the party in question is led by the fringe element in question, then the analogous claims would be justified.

And it does seem that the old Democrate moderate/conservative wing is no longer welcome any more than Jim Webb was.

ted nugent

Oh, cons all over this board WISH that there'd be a purge night so they could take out the opposition.

It's not just Ted. Not by a long shot - no pun intended.
yea, the left is already going it - you know, shooting senators playing softball and so forth...

Why is that a problem? Nobody cares. He's a person just like the kids of Sandy Hook, MSD High, etc. He could have died and nobody would have blinked because 2A so what-the-fuck ever, pull the other, it's got bells on.

You are saying an entire party is comparable to the fringe of one. That’s an extreme view.

Not when the party in question is led by the fringe element in question, then the analogous claims would be justified.

And it does seem that the old Democrate moderate/conservative wing is no longer welcome any more than Jim Webb was.

The entire GOP is led by the fringe right. Next?

Status quo for the win.

Sweetheart. Doll face. Liver lips. Go back to school. Come back after you are post-secondary, and we can chat.

ted nugent

Oh, cons all over this board WISH that there'd be a purge night so they could take out the opposition.

It's not just Ted. Not by a long shot - no pun intended.
yea, the left is already going it - you know, shooting senators playing softball and so forth...

Why is that a problem? Nobody cares. He's a person just like the kids of Sandy Hook, MSD High, etc. He could have died and nobody would have blinked because 2A so what-the-fuck ever, pull the other, it's got bells on.
so - you don't want to talk about it, just bitch.

carry on.

Yeah, your many tears over the children killed in car wrecks, or who died from resurgent disease is much noted, poseur.

Sweetheart. Doll face. Liver lips. Go back to school. Come back after you are post-secondary, and we can chat.
if you don't understand her now, you stand no chance if she increases her education.

Forum List

Back