Ted Nugent: The Real Racist Is President Obama, Not Me

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Leave it up to ole Ted to once again ignore political correctness and tell the truth about Barack Obama being a racist. In all actuality, he is right. What Obama did with the Trayvon Martin case was absolutely non of his business. What he did was stir up a hornets nest of dumb down supporters of Trayvon and incite racial strife to swing public perception against a innocent man who hadn't even had his day in court. That speaks volumes. Anyway, here is what Ted had to say. It is an excellent column he wrote.

NUGENT: I am not a racist, and I know why the heart and soul of America are angry | Rare

The liberal 'Media Matters' is shaken by Teds column. They pull out the Alinsky handbook to ridicule Ted.
NRA's Ted Nugent: The Real Racist Is President Obama, Not Me | Blog | Media Matters for America

Ted states"

"We are most offended that the president of the United States and the U.S. attorney general are clearly guilty of racism when they intentionally bring race to the fore when they make public judgments based on the color of someone’s skin instead of the content of their character in total defiance of the findings of the FBI, Department of Justice, entire state’s investigative resources and a jury verdict."

Last edited:
Leave it up to ole Ted to once again ignore political correctness and tell the truth about Barack Obama being a racist. In all actuality, he is right. What Obama did with the Trayvon Martin case was absolutely non of his business. What he did was stir up a hornets nest of dumb down supporters of Trayvon and incite racial strife to swing public perception against a innocent man who hadn't even had his day in court. That speaks volumes. Anyway, here is what Ted had to say. It is an excellent column he wrote.

NUGENT: I am not a racist, and I know why the heart and soul of America are angry | Rare

The liberal 'Media Matters' is shaken by Teds column. They pull out the Alinsky handbook to ridicule Ted.
NRA's Ted Nugent: The Real Racist Is President Obama, Not Me | Blog | Media Matters for America

Ted states"

"We are most offended that the president of the United States and the U.S. attorney general are clearly guilty of racism when they intentionally bring race to the fore when they make public judgments based on the color of someone’s skin instead of the content of their character in total defiance of the findings of the FBI, Department of Justice, entire state’s investigative resources and a jury verdict."

BS. Who would President Obama be racist against, him being a true mulatto, half-white, half black? Him speaking to the outrageous verdict in the Zimmerman-Martin case, and expressing his views and anecdotes relating to what it's like growing up black and male in America, is racist?????????????????????????? Hogwash.
It absolutely was his business, to once again start a dialogue about a topic America is loath to have...on "race". A hornets' nest has been stirred up, since he announced that he was running for the presidency, and has continued to be "stirred up", unabated, throughout his presidency, and re-election. Duh. "Dumb down supporters of Trayvon Martin"??? And that's not a racist statement, is it? Who is the real racist here?
Innocent man? With a track record of domestic violence, failed job interviews, and past racist rhetoric?????????????????????????
Ted Nugent is a piss poor human being. A mediocre musician, and a one hit wonder.
He's a lowlife racist and you must be, as well. Un-American, to boot.

And Steve McGarrett is a fictional character from the tv show Hawaii 5-0. Jack Lord portrayed Detective Lieutenant Steve McGarrett. And you ain't him.

Last edited:
Who cares what a coward that shit his pants to avoid service has to say?

shutup.jpg

Who cares what a coward that shit his pants to avoid service has to say?

I thought Bill Clinton was just a draft dodger, and had no medical problem! Oh, are you talking about Nugent, who at least later regretted he didn't serve. Clinton still loathes the military, as obviously our present Coward-In-Chief does.

BS lies. Documentation?

NRA's Ted Nugent: The Real Racist Is President Obama, Not Me | Blog | Media Matters for America[/ur

Ted states"

You are correct and poet is a biased idiot!

NRA's Ted Nugent: The Real Racist Is President Obama, Not Me | Blog | Media Matters for America[/ur

Ted states"

Biased? Damn straight.
Idiot? Not even close.
But I read your profile and see that you're typical. I'm from Chicago.

Clinton still loathes the military, as obviously our present Coward-In-Chief does.

What makes you think that Presidents Clinton and Obama "loathe" the military? I'm not aware of any statements by either of them to that effect.

Research and you will find that Clinton actually said it. Obama's actions prove it.

It looks like most politicians hated it when it came time to "serve". John Kerry didn't. He wore the uniform of his country and in combat.

Clinton still loathes the military, as obviously our present Coward-In-Chief does.

What makes you think that Presidents Clinton and Obama "loathe" the military? I'm not aware of any statements by either of them to that effect.

Research and you will find that Clinton actually said it.
As far as I know this is an urban myth brought about by altering/parsing text from a letter Clinton wrote to Colonel Holmes in 1969, in which he tried to explain the widespread Anti-Vietnam War sentiment where he said:

"I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military"

Which does not say that he loathes the military, not to mention it was written when he was in his early twenties during a period where anti-war sentiment and general disdain for the military-industrial complex was at a fever pitch.

Do you have some other instance where Bill Clinton actually said HE loathes the military that I'm not seeing?

Obama's actions prove it.
What actions would those be?

Ted states"

BS. Who would President Obama be racist against, him being a true mulatto, half-white, half black? Him speaking to the outrageous verdict in the Zimmerman-Martin case, and expressing his views and anecdotes relating to what it's like growing up black and male in America, is racist?????????????????????????? Hogwash.
It absolutely was his business, to once again start a dialogue about a topic America is loath to have...on "race". A hornets' nest has been stirred up, since he announced that he was running for the presidency, and has continued to be "stirred up", unabated, throughout his presidency, and re-election. Duh. "Dumb down supporters of Trayvon Martin"??? And that's not a racist statement, is it? Who is the real racist here?
Innocent man? With a track record of domestic violence, failed job interviews, and past racist rhetoric?????????????????????????
Ted Nugent is a piss poor human being. A mediocre musician, and a one hit wonder.

And Steve McGarrett is a fictional character from the tv show Hawaii 5-0. Jack Lord portrayed Detective Lieutenant Steve McGarrett. And you ain't him.

You might have a point if it was not a trend. Obama continually brings race to the forefront of situations where race has nothing to do with the matters at hand. As already pointed out, the Zimmerman case had nothing to do with race at all considering that the government looked for it and looked damn hard. The state was not even enough, the FBI had to get involved and also fail to find a damn thing that could make the case about race. He did the same thing with the whole ‘overacting cop’ situation where he jumped to conclusions before ever getting any facts. The simple truth is that Obama does not seem to be capable of viewing situations without the rose tined racism glasses and seeing racism everywhere even where it is not.

Ted states"

Biased? Damn straight.
Idiot? Not even close.

Chicago? You should feel good about spending the entire state into the crapper! Your city is the ruination of the entire state! The Chicago Political Mob sucks, and I'm not just talking about Obama's trips to the bathhouse!

Biased? Damn straight.
Idiot? Not even close.

Chicago? You should feel good about spending the entire state into the crapper! Your city is the ruination of the entire state! The Chicago Political Mob sucks, and I'm not just talking about Obama's trips to the bathhouse!

Bathhouse? It would take one to know one. About birddog
Biography
big and handsome
Interests
politics, poker, birddogs
Occupation
retired

I said I'm from Chicago. I moved from there to Houston in '67. The Chicago Political Mob you're referring to was the one started by mob boss Richard M. Daley, who was white.
Don't go silent now.

Ted states"

You might have a point if it was not a trend. Obama continually brings race to the forefront of situations where race has nothing to do with the matters at hand. As already pointed out, the Zimmerman case had nothing to do with race at all considering that the government looked for it and looked damn hard. The state was not even enough, the FBI had to get involved and also fail to find a damn thing that could make the case about race. He did the same thing with the whole ‘overacting cop’ situation where he jumped to conclusions before ever getting any facts. The simple truth is that Obama does not seem to be capable of viewing situations without the rose tined racism glasses and seeing racism everywhere even where it is not.

BS. He's been avoiding the discussion of race, like the plague. And I don't care what you are pointing out...the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of the black community "knows", the case was all about race and profiling and inequality. The only conclusion to draw is that you're epically stupid and naïve. And perhaps a racist.

About FA_Q2
Occupation
USAF

Oh, that explains everything.

Last edited:
Biased? Damn straight.
Idiot? Not even close.

what did you find in this mans profile, that makes him "typical"..?? "typical" of what ??

now that right there proves you are an idiot :up:

not only are you an idiot, you are a phucked up phool :lmao:

Biased? Damn straight.
Idiot? Not even close.

what did you find in this mans profile, that makes him "typical"..?? "typical" of what ??

now that right there proves you are an idiot :up:

not only are you an idiot, you are a phucked up phool :lmao:

About Wildman
Biography
YES !! i do own a cannon..., and love shooting it ! ... :Boom2:
Signature
What is said, can not be unsaid, What is heard, can not be unheard

YES !! i do own a cannon..., and love shooting it ! ...

Your profile screams "idiot". :lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. Sirs, Obama is a racists.
2. And he inflames the Negroes to murder innocent folks for skin color.
3. Again why is he still in office????
4. History will show just how much of a racist loser this guy is, and never, never, ever, should be in this place of honor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back