Ted Nugent: The Real Racist Is President Obama, Not Me

BS. Who would President Obama be racist against, him being a true mulatto, half-white, half black? Him speaking to the outrageous verdict in the Zimmerman-Martin case, and expressing his views and anecdotes relating to what it's like growing up black and male in America, is racist?????????????????????????? Hogwash.
It absolutely was his business, to once again start a dialogue about a topic America is loath to have...on "race". A hornets' nest has been stirred up, since he announced that he was running for the presidency, and has continued to be "stirred up", unabated, throughout his presidency, and re-election. Duh. "Dumb down supporters of Trayvon Martin"??? And that's not a racist statement, is it? Who is the real racist here?
Innocent man? With a track record of domestic violence, failed job interviews, and past racist rhetoric?????????????????????????
Ted Nugent is a piss poor human being. A mediocre musician, and a one hit wonder.
He's a lowlife racist and you must be, as well. Un-American, to boot.

And Steve McGarrett is a fictional character from the tv show Hawaii 5-0. Jack Lord portrayed Detective Lieutenant Steve McGarrett. And you ain't him.

You might have a point if it was not a trend. Obama continually brings race to the forefront of situations where race has nothing to do with the matters at hand. As already pointed out, the Zimmerman case had nothing to do with race at all considering that the government looked for it and looked damn hard. The state was not even enough, the FBI had to get involved and also fail to find a damn thing that could make the case about race. He did the same thing with the whole ‘overacting cop’ situation where he jumped to conclusions before ever getting any facts. The simple truth is that Obama does not seem to be capable of viewing situations without the rose tined racism glasses and seeing racism everywhere even where it is not.

BS. He's been avoiding the discussion of race, like the plague. And I don't care what you are pointing out...the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of the black community "knows", the case was all about race and profiling and inequality. The only conclusion to draw is that you're epically stupid and naïve. And perhaps a racist.

About FA_Q2
Occupation
USAF

Oh, that explains everything.
Poet, you don't deflect well, might want to take a course in Deflection 101.
Obama has shown that he wasn't/isn't ready for prime time repeatedly.

Let me help you out:

About Meister
Biography
N/A
Interests
astronomy, Native American archeology, mining
Occupation
enjoying life

Thought this might save you some time.

Who cares what a coward that shit his pants to avoid service has to say?

I thought Bill Clinton was just a draft dodger, and had no medical problem! Oh, are you talking about Nugent, who at least later regretted he didn't serve. Clinton still loathes the military, as obviously our present Coward-In-Chief does.

Clinton didn't support the war and eventually registered for the draft.

Nugent shit and piss his pants for weeks..to avoid the serving.

Then throat fucked little 13 year old girls.

I thought Bill Clinton was just a draft dodger, and had no medical problem! Oh, are you talking about Nugent, who at least later regretted he didn't serve. Clinton still loathes the military, as obviously our present Coward-In-Chief does.

So easy to say your "regret" not serving later on when you're safe from serving.

BS. Who would President Obama be racist against, him being a true mulatto, half-white, half black? Him speaking to the outrageous verdict in the Zimmerman-Martin case, and expressing his views and anecdotes relating to what it's like growing up black and male in America, is racist?????????????????????????? Hogwash.
It absolutely was his business, to once again start a dialogue about a topic America is loath to have...on "race". A hornets' nest has been stirred up, since he announced that he was running for the presidency, and has continued to be "stirred up", unabated, throughout his presidency, and re-election. Duh. "Dumb down supporters of Trayvon Martin"??? And that's not a racist statement, is it? Who is the real racist here?
Innocent man? With a track record of domestic violence, failed job interviews, and past racist rhetoric?????????????????????????
Ted Nugent is a piss poor human being. A mediocre musician, and a one hit wonder.
He's a lowlife racist and you must be, as well. Un-American, to boot.

And Steve McGarrett is a fictional character from the tv show Hawaii 5-0. Jack Lord portrayed Detective Lieutenant Steve McGarrett. And you ain't him.

You might have a point if it was not a trend. Obama continually brings race to the forefront of situations where race has nothing to do with the matters at hand. As already pointed out, the Zimmerman case had nothing to do with race at all considering that the government looked for it and looked damn hard. The state was not even enough, the FBI had to get involved and also fail to find a damn thing that could make the case about race. He did the same thing with the whole ‘overacting cop’ situation where he jumped to conclusions before ever getting any facts. The simple truth is that Obama does not seem to be capable of viewing situations without the rose tined racism glasses and seeing racism everywhere even where it is not.

BS. He's been avoiding the discussion of race, like the plague. And I don't care what you are pointing out...the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of the black community "knows", the case was all about race and profiling and inequality. The only conclusion to draw is that you're epically stupid and naïve. And perhaps a racist.

About FA_Q2
Occupation
USAF

Oh, that explains everything.

And what, pray tell, does the fact that I am an airman explain?

What makes you think that Presidents Clinton and Obama "loathe" the military? I'm not aware of any statements by either of them to that effect.

Research and you will find that Clinton actually said it. Obama's actions prove it.

It looks like most politicians hated it when it came time to "serve". John Kerry didn't. He wore the uniform of his country and in combat.

And look how he was treated by the Right.

You are correct and poet is a biased idiot!

Biased? Damn straight.
Idiot? Not even close.
But I read your profile and see that you're typical. I'm from Chicago.

Chicago? You should feel good about spending the entire state into the crapper! Your city is the ruination of the entire state! The Chicago Political Mob sucks, and I'm not just talking about Obama's trips to the bathhouse!

Careful, bitch slap poet too many timers and the po chile will cry and slap you on ignore.

if Huff Poo's reporting is accurate, they are a questionable source, Nugent hasn't done anythinf Shapton, Jackson, Toure, Obama and Holder hasn't done.

Nugent is an "activist"

Nonsense.

Nugent threatened to kill both the President and the Secretary of State.

He called people of a different race..dogs.

None of the folks you cited ever threatened to kill anyone.

if Huff Poo's reporting is accurate, they are a questionable source, Nugent hasn't done anything Shapton, Jackson, Toure, Obama and Holder hasn't done.

Nugent is an "activist"

Nonsense.

1. I don't believe you or your "sources"

2. Nugent did not say that, you and Huff Poo make shit up

3. link for the threats

4. Obama and Holder have implemented racist policies, Nugent hasn't

5. Tawana Brawley

6. duke lacrosse

7. other race hoaxes

Hey Ted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvB5dQHvRSc]Frank Zappa - Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar - YouTube[/ame]

So easy to say your "regret" not serving later on when you're safe from serving.

That is true, but unlike Clinton he displayed regrets.

Biased? Damn straight.
Idiot? Not even close.
But I read your profile and see that you're typical. I'm from Chicago.

Chicago? You should feel good about spending the entire state into the crapper! Your city is the ruination of the entire state! The Chicago Political Mob sucks, and I'm not just talking about Obama's trips to the bathhouse!

Bathhouse? It would take one to know one. About birddog
Biography
big and handsome
Interests
politics, poker, birddogs
Occupation
retired

I said I'm from Chicago. I moved from there to Houston in '67. The Chicago Political Mob you're referring to was the one started by mob boss Richard M. Daley, who was white.
Don't go silent now.

The CPM still exists and has branched out to include Obama and his cohorts. The Daley son is still part of it. Mostly dimocrats, but I'm sure some republicans are in cahoots.

Our youngest daughter lives in Grapevine. We were considering coming to the National American Legion Convention in Houston next month, but we decided it was too far, and would be too hot there.

if Huff Poo's reporting is accurate, they are a questionable source, Nugent hasn't done anything Shapton, Jackson, Toure, Obama and Holder hasn't done.

Nugent is an "activist"

Nonsense.

3. link for the threats

5. Tawana Brawley

6. duke lacrosse

7. other race hoaxes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

Any more of your lies you want exposed there, Roo?

1. I'm not Roo

2. 1st vid disabled

3. chop their heads off in November / = a threat

4. why doesn't Holder press charges

5. you are a stupid ass

6. get back to work

Last edited:
Nonsense.

3. link for the threats

5. Tawana Brawley

6. duke lacrosse

7. other race hoaxes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

Any more of your lies you want exposed there, Roo?

LMAO, poor swallow is so obsessed with me he doesn't remember is agruing with squeezeberry :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back