Teen found with dead baby in bag at victoria's secret

trying to talk to conservatives is like herding cats:

cowboys herding cats - YouTube

no one is defending her actions....but i am not ready to condemn her either on a short news article

But Zimmerman was different, right?

There really is a difference between murder with a gun and a miscarriage.

Article did not say they were shoplifting or that they were charged with shoplifting. If either is true, that info came from someplace other than the link StevieGurl posted.

no one is defending her actions....but i am not ready to condemn her either on a short news article

Article did not say they were shoplifting or that they were charged with shoplifting. If either is true, that info came from someplace other than the link StevieGurl posted.

Zimmerman was declared a racist murderer in the initial reports.
That was it for libs, his guilt was proven.
But not in this case?
Initial reports are enough sometimes, but not others?

As for the reference to shoplifting, it's there.
If you were able to read, retard, you would see it.
Illiterate twat.

Zimmerman did not murder anyone.
The facts of the case convinced the jury.
But facts are insanity to you fanatics!!
Why didn't you kill Zimmerman yet?
You keep saying you hope it happens .
Put your money where your mouth is.
Go shoot Zimmerman.

Yup, scared teen who just miscarried go shoplifting, especially lingerie

From the article in the OP:

The teens have been identified as Tiana Rodriguez, of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and Francis Estevez, of Glendale, Queens. Rodriguez, who police say gave birth to the baby, was taken to Bellevue Hospital. Estevez was still being held at the Midtown South police station Thursday night, CBS 2′s Hazel Sanchez reported.

They have both been charged with petty larceny. More charges could follow.

The Medical Examiner’s Office was performing an autopsy on the baby, which was believed to be a boy, to determine whether the child was born dead or alive and the cause of death. The results of the autopsy are expected to be released Friday.
The teens have been identified as Tiana Rodriguez, of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and Francis Estevez, of Glendale, Queens. Rodriguez, who police say gave birth to the baby, was taken to Bellevue Hospital. Estevez was still being held at the Midtown South police station Thursday night, CBS 2′s Hazel Sanchez reported.

The Medical Examiner’s Office was performing an autopsy on the baby, which was believed to be a boy, to determine whether the child was born dead or alive and the cause of death. The results of the autopsy are expected to be released Friday.

Seriously, how does this incident mesh with the forum denizens' views on illegal aliens and the welfare class?

It sounds as though this was a stillbirth, but it could have been a murder. I just have to question the views some people have on abortion and how that contrasts with their views on the welfare class. I mean, do you really WANT illegal aliens and the welfare class giving birth to every fetus that is conceived?

Someone needs to resolve these conflicts.

I'm curious but do people normally panic after a miscarriage by shoplifting high end lingerie? Do you ever tire of making excuses?

she was shoplifting on Thursday and gave birth on Wednesday. And at 17 she already has a 2 yo son.
Does not look to me like a very distressed woman.
Just a typical representative of human species which get's a government paycheck by a uterine "job".

the most amazing is the neighbor's description of Rodriguez as "innocent girl"

talk about twisted morality :lol:

From the article in the OP:

Seriously, how does this incident mesh with the forum denizens' views on illegal aliens and the welfare class?

It sounds as though this was a stillbirth, but it could have been a murder. I just have to question the views some people have on abortion and how that contrasts with their views on the welfare class. I mean, do you really WANT illegal aliens and the welfare class giving birth to every fetus that is conceived?

Someone needs to resolve these conflicts.

As a lawyer you know that human beings are extremely flexible.
If you take the paycheck for the uterine job from these so-called humans - they will immediately find out the use for contraception. I can assure you.

To me this is better than the baby being put in the trash can or the toilet, but what was going to be done with it?

God bless you and always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back