teen girl beat up walgreen employees who catches her shoplifting

You are a white leftist cosplaying on the web. Lol
He’s a white racist posing as an entitled black bitch to make blacks look like unintelligent societal leeches.
No biological man, black or white, would actually post such mewling pussification seriously.

He’s a white racist posing as an entitled black bitch to make blacks look like unintelligent societal leeches.
No biological man, black or white, would actually post such mewling pussification seriously.
For sure. He gives himself away by reacting like a bitch instead of actually looking into the stats. If he was a real black man, he would be interested into looking into it more...and seeing if the info would help in solving problems in his community. He is a cosplayer looking to argue for arguing's sake.

Advice to old white:
Got to get in tight on the aggressor. Wrap them up before you go to the ground. They can't swing punches if you got them tied up. Hold on tight. Of you got 100lbs on em' get on top. Pin em'
lol

Poke em.in the eyes, and when they go down throw in a good swift kick to the nuts. If they try to get up, stomp em.

lol

Poke em.in the eyes, and when they go down throw in a good swift kick to the nuts. If they try to get up, stomp em.
I had some random skitzo try to attack me about a month ago outside of a covenience store as I was on my way in. I had headphones on & all of a sudden I hear running footsteps & angry screaming behind me...I took my headphones off & turned around just in time for him to get in right in my face...I instinctively grabbed him by the ears & headbutted him square in the nose! Lol!
He fell back, tripped on the curb & smacked the back of his head on the concrete bad. Got blood all over my shirt, pants & new shoes. Went up to the door to go in & it was locked @ first. A few seconds later the clerks let me in & I told them to call an ambulance...then I asked why they locked the door?
They said that guy has been coming in starting trouble all week, they were hoping someone would finally beat his ass. I didn't appreciate that at all...what if he had a weapon & I needed to run? They sat & watched the camera video with the door locked. Cowards.

Last edited:
The shoplifters are black. They believe they did nothing wrong and only a racist would stop them.

That's why white people need to get over white guilt and start telling blacks "you want to be equal? Well we're going to treat you like equals" and everytime they yell racism we as a group need to just ignore them.

Of course putting chemical sterilizers in the water supply of certain zip codes might not be a bad idea either

Yes .. black lives matter riots .. that killed people, injured people and caused 1+ billion in property damage .. all because some junkie Minnesotan who was a loser ... and was portrayed as a hero.
they dont want people too see them bad but do stuff like that.

That's why white people need to get over white guilt and start telling blacks "you want to be equal? Well we're going to treat you like equals" and everytime they yell racism we as a group need to just ignore them.

Of course putting chemical sterilizers in the water supply of certain zip codes might not be a bad idea either
whites dont have guilt. they have im tired of your shit syndrome.

I had some random skitzo try to attack me about a month ago outside of a covenience store as I was on my way in. I had headphones on & all of a sudden I hear running footsteps & angry screaming behind me...I took my headphones off & turned around just in time for him to get in right in my face...I instinctively grabbed him by the ears & headbutted him square in the nose! Lol!
He fell back, tripped on the curb & smacked the back of his head on the concrete bad. Got blood all over my shirt, pants & new shoes. Went up to the door to go in & it was locked @ first. A few seconds later the clerks let me in & I told them to call an ambulance...then I asked why they locked the door?
They said that guy has been coming in starting trouble all week, they were hoping someone would finally beat his ass. I didn't appreciate that at all...what if he had a weapon & I needed to run? They sat & watched the camera video with the door locked. Cowards.
then what happened? did the cops come?

Forum List

Back