teen girl beat up walgreen employees who catches her shoplifting

lol to the jail i guess lol
Nah. It was self defense. They have cameras everywhere in there & in the parking lot, would not be hard to find me, they could easily find my license plate # with all of those cameras. Plus, I *was* somewhat of a regular there. Maybe twice, three times a month. The store is in a kind of rough, high traffic area, cops don't come when you call them half the time.

Nah. It was self defense. They have cameras everywhere in there & in the parking lot, would not be hard to find me, they could easily find my license plate # with all of those cameras. Plus, I *was* somewhat of a regular there. Maybe twice, three times a month. The store is in a kind of rough, high traffic area, cops don't come when you call them half the time.
no it wasnt. the article says they are looking for her ion an assault charge. read it.

While white people do shoplifting, it is nowhere near the scope and scale of the organized shoplifting crews that blacks are noted for.
Yeah, sure racist.

Study shows shoplifters more readily identified by behavior, not race - News - University of Florida

Excerpt

Overall, blacks and Hispanics were no more likely than whites to steal merchandise. However, when race and gender were examined by subcategory, Hispanic females stole the most, shoplifting at more than seven times the rate of white females, he said.

Many stole household items they needed, such as medicine or makeup, or snatched a candy bar or lollipops off the shelf for their children, whom they had brought along, if they started to fuss or cry, he said.

That old white racist woman probably got fired for daring to challenge black thievery.
Many companies have ordered their employees NOT to stop those folks when they are stealing.

Some Caucasian activists say that those companies have insurance anyway and, besides, those folks are only collecting their reparations.

Nothing is going to stop until those young gentlemen are ordered to knock it off by de facto President Harris, former President Obama, the most Reverend Sharpton, and all those law-abiding rap singers.

Many companies have ordered their employees NOT to stop those folks when they are stealing.

Some Caucasian activists say that those companies have insurance anyway and, besides, those folks are only collecting their reparations.

Nothing is going to stop until those young gentlemen are ordered to knock it off by de facto President Harris, former President Obama, the most Reverend Sharpton, and all those law-abiding rap singers.

Just encourages the vermin to get even more violent and brazen with employees and commit more crimes is all. I remember the little feral animal that viciously assaulted an elderly Korean woman in LA and got shot for it, and that caused a major riot among the hood rats and worse vermin. They actually prosecuted the poor Korean woman. Did that do any good? Of course not. It just gets worse and worse, more people get killed.

Yeah, sure racist.

Study shows shoplifters more readily identified by behavior, not race - News - University of Florida

Excerpt

Overall, blacks and Hispanics were no more likely than whites to steal merchandise. However, when race and gender were examined by subcategory, Hispanic females stole the most, shoplifting at more than seven times the rate of white females, he said.

Many stole household items they needed, such as medicine or makeup, or snatched a candy bar or lollipops off the shelf for their children, whom they had brought along, if they started to fuss or cry, he said.
Ohhhh a candy bar. A lipstick. Blacks gotta show them how it's done.

Stealing a candy bar isn't worth black time.

Racist = realist.

Last edited:
Just encourages the vermin to get even more violent and brazen with employees and commit more crimes is all. I remember the little feral animal that viciously assaulted an elderly Korean woman in LA and got shot for it, and that caused a major riot among the hood rats and worse vermin. They actually prosecuted the poor Korean woman. Did that do any good? Of course not. It just gets worse and worse, more people get killed.
Koreans left the blacks. Anyone who does not want the honor of being killed by a black is racist.

AaaaaaK wayciss wayciss wayciss! Don mean nuthin. Dat be fum Song oh de sout? O Dat be fum Ole Huck Finn an Dat slave Jim. Ohh ahh luvs ya Porgy Don let him take me. Nuthin spose ta make ya run like da wayciss. It be only sumthin ta make fun of.
Yup, always the racism with you.

Forum List

Back