teen girl beat up walgreen employees who catches her shoplifting

No. I don't remember the titles of the songs nor do I care to look them up. The fact is, whether you can accept it or not...fatherlessness breeds criminality, only a complete dipshit doesn't know this.
View attachment 814500
Just more of you running your dumb ass mouth, post the study that the professor did to come to that conclusion. There are plenty of examples of folks who come from 2 parent households committing crime, of course it is harder for a woman to raise a boy when there is no man in the house. A lot of that depends on the environment that child is growing up in also.

Just more of you running your dumb ass mouth, post the study that the professor did to come to that conclusion. There are plenty of examples of folks who come from 2 parent households committing crime, of course it is harder for a woman to raise a boy when there is no man in the house. A lot of that depends on the environment that child is growing up in also.
Shut up, fake black guy. You are so uninformed there is no point talking to you. I gave you screenshots...stop cosplaying as a black man, you make them look bad.

Of course it is harder for a woman to raise a boy when there is no man in the house. A lot of that depends on the environment that child is growing up in also.
The ghetto black men need to take responsibility and help raise their kids instead of running around creating more baby mama's. My girlfriend had a stable upbringing with two loving parents.

The ghetto black men need to take responsibility and help raise their kids instead of running around creating more baby mama's. My girlfriend had a stable upbringing with two loving parents.
There are plenty of black men who are fathers to their children in the ghetto, you just prove more and more how ignorant and racist you truly are.

The boy child of a single mom is ten times more likely to go to prison.
Yeah...it's not even a Left-Right disagreement. This is proven by most incarcerated individuals in the US coming from broken homes. Who doesn't understand that having both parents involved in a child's life makes them less likely to end up in prison?

"Superbadbrutha" apparently...

Shut up, fake black guy. You are so uninformed there is no point talking to you. I gave you screenshots...stop cosplaying as a black man, you make them look bad.
You gave me bullshit and I could care less whether you think I am black. One thing about it, I know you are a pasty ass, racist, white boy.

You gave me bullshit and I could care less whether you think I am black. One thing about it, I know you are a pasty ass, racist, white boy.
I gave you screenshots that cited studies & sources. It's not my job to do anything more than lead your mule-headed ass to the water. It says in the screenshots where to find the studies. Go read up.

Last edited:
Yeah, white people would never shoplift.

Hell, they don’t know the word unless Steven miller is talking.
White people shoplift all the time. The difference being, political hacks don’t try to justify it by saying they are owed it due to the hardships of their ancestors.

Superfakebrotha, I live in AZ, in the desert part...even if I was 100% white, I wouldn't be pasty out here. There are white men out here that are darker than mexicans. Black chicks walk around with umbrellas in the summer here. Lol

FBI stats prove that as a lie, hell I already posted them. You like the rest of these racist idiots get your stats from Stormfront.
you ignore the facts the fbi stats clearly show that 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks it even lists that percent. Or are you another uneducated person that ignores per capita and claims raw numbers are all that matters?

No. Look them up. Everyone who has a genuine interest in this subject knows this. I'm not expending any energy for lazy people who just want to argue.
I have posted the 37 percent link at least 10 times for him and he still asks where it came from.

If the worker ends up getting fired, may a lawsuit against the business be what happens next. I guess that the place loves to lose money now.

God bless you and the employee always!!!

Holly
Absolutely.

Should cost them at least a million to fire someone like that.

They'll pay, too. Cause it's the only way to keep the scandal off the internet.

The more aggressive the PR, the faster the settlement.

you ignore the facts the fbi stats clearly show that 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks it even lists that percent. Or are you another uneducated person that ignores per capita and claims raw numbers are all that matters?
He's a white leftist cosplaying as a black guy.

LOL, you made the statement with not a damn thing to back it up and then when asked to post your evidence you come with some bullshit about everybody already knows it. I am the liar though, post the shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
you just ignore it I have posted link after link in numerous threads for you and yet every new thread you play dumb,

Forum List

Back