teen girl beat up walgreen employees who catches her shoplifting

I already looked them up, the problem is you can't back up the bullshit you are spewing.
You are a liar. You didn't look up shit. You are an emotion-based individual. Most likely raised by a single mother. Prove me wrong that you aren't more likely to be living in a fatherless home as a black American child?

I already looked them up, the problem is you can't back up the bullshit you are spewing.
Liar.
Screenshot_2023-08-13-13-22-52-487.jpg

So black folks who live in the ghetto are black bastards, but because you are screwing his daughter her father is an educated black. There is no way and I mean no way that her father if you are actually with a black woman knows you are a racist POS.
I get along great with her father. He also has a low opinion of ghetto blacks and I never tell him I'm screwing his daughter although I'm sure he suspects that I am.

lord who raise this little pun k kid why girl friend friend shoplifter cheers it on. over sun glasses. dang just give it back. dang kids. says they had adult with them too. hope they find them.
But she is Black and she is entitled to steal anything she wants and beat up anybody stopping her because her ancestors were slaves, doncha know.

I get along great with her father. He also has a low opinion of ghetto blacks and I never tell him I'm screwing his daughter although I'm sure he suspects that I am.
What his opinion of trailer trash and the white poor rural addiction to opioids?

Forum List

Back