teen girl beat up walgreen employees who catches her shoplifting

You are a liar. You didn't look up shit. You are an emotion-based individual. Most likely raised by a single mother. Prove me wrong that you aren't more likely to be living in a fatherless home as a black American child?
LOL, you made the statement with not a damn thing to back it up and then when asked to post your evidence you come with some bullshit about everybody already knows it. I am the liar though, post the shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.

I get along great with her father. He also has a low opinion of ghetto blacks and I never tell him I'm screwing his daughter although I'm sure he suspects that I am.
How can a black man have a low opinion of black folks he doesn't even know. If that is the case they are either sellouts or you are probably lying.

LOL, you made the statement with not a damn thing to back it up and then when asked to post your evidence you come with some bullshit about everybody already knows it. I am the liar though, post the shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
You are one thick-headed dude. You didn't look up shit, you never have looked up info on this because you have a female mentality. Everyone who has looked into the subject of correlation between fatherlessness & crime knows the connection is solid. You are just proud of being an ignorant, feminine thinker. Simple as that. Give your mama my thumbs down for raising an effeminate dipshit.

How can a black man have a low opinion of black folks he doesn't even know. If that is the case they are either sellouts or you are probably lying.
He believes that everyone should try to be a good citizen regardless of race. The fact is ghetto blacks cause mayhem in the big cities.

Post the facts, you cocksuckas love to make statements and then you can't back it up.
Have you ever listened to a rap song, moron? Plenty of rappers admit they went into the street life because of no father in the home. In their lyrics. You aren't black....I don't buy it. You are a white leftist cosplaying on the web. Lol

You are one thick-headed dude. You didn't look up shit, you never have looked up info on this because you have a female mentality. Everyone who has looked into the subject of correlation between fatherlessness & crime knows the connection is solid. You are just proud of being an ignorant, feminine thinker. Simple as that. Give your mama my thumbs down for raising an effeminate dipshit.
Stop running that DS and post the info to back up your assertions, what is so damn hard about that?

Have you ever listened to a rap song, moron? Plenty of rappers admit they went into the street life because of no father in the home. In their lyrics. You aren't black....I don't buy it. You are a white leftist cosplaying on the web. Lol
Give me 5 songs that do. I listen to more positive rap by folks like Public Enemy, KRS 1, etc.

Stop running that DS and post the info to back up your assertions, what is so damn hard about that?
Dumbass, I already did. I proved you didn't even look it up with a screenshot. You are a white leftist...you aren't black. Even black leftists know that fatherlessness & criminality are linked.

Dumbass, I already did. I proved you didn't even look it up with a screenshot. You are a white leftist...you aren't black. Even black leftists know that fatherlessness & criminality are linked.
I don't give a damn about what color some racist POS on a anonymous site thinks I am, trash like you have been trying to tell black folks who they are since the first slave got off the ship. You made a claim that you can't prove and it just shows you are a lying, racist POS who wants folks to take your opinion as truth.

Give me 5 of them.
No. I don't remember the titles of the songs nor do I care to look them up. The fact is, whether you can accept it or not...fatherlessness & single motherhood breed criminality, only a complete dipshit doesn't know this.
Screenshot_2023-08-13-14-15-08-623.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back