Teens arrested for shooting a toddler in Yonkers

Fortunately New York law permits those over the age of 15 to be tried as adults if the seriousness or the heinous nature of the crime warrants.
I think this fits that nature.
Unfortunately, the 14 year old will most likely be tried as a juvenile and upon his 18th birthday, his criminal record sealed.

If it's going to be big news it needs to be a black being shot by a white guy, or even a half white will do.

It's because minorities were involved .
How do you know? Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any pictures of the suspects, nor did I see their race mentioned. Where did you get the insider info?

An injured preschooler probably just doesn't cut it for national news, unless you are obsessed with some imagined media conspiracy like closeted gay novasteve is.

This is a hush crime committed by a minority.
Which minority?

It's because minorities were involved .
How do you know? Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any pictures of the suspects, nor did I see their race mentioned. Where did you get the insider info?

An injured preschooler probably just doesn't cut it for national news, unless you are obsessed with some imagined media conspiracy like closeted gay novasteve is.

This is a hush crime committed by a minority.
Which minority?

Take a guess. You already know who did it, you just don't like the fact that the skin color of the criminals can be predicted simply by the nature of the crime. If some kid shot up a school today, everyone would assume it was a white kid. Toddler shootings on the other hand is a black thing.

I don't make the rules; I simply observe them.

Take a guess.
Why? Novasteve and katz already know the race of the perps, that is what is leading to their latest bout of indignation over the great media conspiracy they constantly bleat about.

So no need for me to guess. I'm just still not sure how they knew.

If only the toddler had a gun... Could have shot the perps first.

If the toddler was black, he would probably have grown up to be a thug like Trayvon...so shooting him prevented any future crime...right [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION] ??

Forum List

Back