Teens Charged With Beating Man To Death In 'Knockout Game'...

Brutal savage mongoloids. Don't listen to Obama, Pelosi, and the other pampered Millionaire Communists. They have round the clock armed security. And they won't be there to save you when you need saving. They'll be far too busy partying with Jay Z & Beyonce on their private jets and yachts. Packs of wild savages are stalking their prey everyday in America. Don't leave it all to chance. Arm and protect yourself and your family.

Man, now that I'm looking at it again. How could anyone think you were talking about race.

Truly Baffling

Thats a damn shame and shows a lack of proper parental supervison. They need to start holding parents responsible as well for not teaching their children simple decency. I dont appreciate the racist tone of the of the OP but its to be expected. White kids do it as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9d3l7P4I79I]Teenagers beat homeless man to death - YouTube[/ame]

Yup, on que! Evil whitey of course.

You're right, things happen for no reason...except rap music.

20 years of rap has changed everything, but not 400 years of bullshit...just 20 years of bippity bop. Simple solutions for the simple minded

Just curious, what will you do when or if they come to play the 'Knockout Game' with you?

I dont have to worry about it. They wont try it with someone that can knock them out instead.

Thats a damn shame and shows a lack of proper parental supervison. They need to start holding parents responsible as well for not teaching their children simple decency. I dont appreciate the racist tone of the of the OP but its to be expected. White kids do it as well.

Teenagers beat homeless man to death - YouTube

The differance is if we were to describe these teens as feral, brutal, savages no one would say it's racist.

Teenagers beat homeless man to death - YouTube

The differance is if we were to describe these teens as feral, brutal, savages no one would say it's racist.

I would if you were black. People arent feral.

Brutal savage mongoloids. Don't listen to Obama, Pelosi, and the other pampered Millionaire Communists. They have round the clock armed security. And they won't be there to save you when you need saving. They'll be far too busy partying with Jay Z & Beyonce on their private jets and yachts. Packs of wild savages are stalking their prey everyday in America. Don't leave it all to chance. Arm and protect yourself and your family.

Terrible story. Reminds me of a once-popular sport in the south called ****** knocking where jackasses like these drive down the streets/roads at high speeds with a long pole they stick out of the window. If they see a black person walking, they put the pole out the window to hit that person. Many are killed, many are maimed. I recently read that this still happens in rural areas. The blacks should carry a loaded gun and use it.

Right?

Good video by a black dude here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_FYVwIeaY]New Jersey Nigglets Playing Knockout-Game On Unsuspecting Whites As They Walk Past! - YouTube[/ame]

t82slz.jpg

Intended Knockout Game victim shoots back

Intended Knockout Game victim shoots back

Sometimes the good guy does win. But it's rare. I try to tell everyone to get their Conceal/Carry Permit. Third World Misery is rapidly approaching. Things are gonna get much worse. The Savages aren't going away. In fact, their numbers are growing. It would be wise to prepare for the worst.

This is racist and evil.

Parents have failed these young thugs.
If my father ever caught me starting a fight, he'd be all over me! He told me many times, "Don't ever start a fight, but always finish it. If you can walk away from one, that's okay. But if I ever catch you running from one, then you got me to deal with!"

Sadly, my father was a racist. He did not like blacks. However, just before he passed away, he admitted to me on his death bed, that he did like Magic Johnson.

Forum List

Back