Teens Charged With Beating Man To Death In 'Knockout Game'...

Let me help:

"blah blah black people...blah they suck.....yadda yadda not racist...I have black friends....wamp wamp"

To be fair, both sides are guilty of that kind of behavior. Would you be expressing the same sentiment of this had been a gang of White Guys beating an African American to death? Try to be honest.

You're asking a dimocrap to be honest?

What's wrong with you?

They honestly don't know how or even what it means.

Do NOT think I'm kidding.

Let me help:

"blah blah black people...blah they suck.....yadda yadda not racist...I have black friends....wamp wamp"

To be fair, both sides are guilty of that kind of behavior. Would you be expressing the same sentiment of this had been a gang of White Guys beating an African American to death? Try to be honest.
Honesty is the first victim of political correctness.

Let me help:

You're asking a dimocrap to be honest?

What's wrong with you?

They honestly don't know how or even what it means.

Do NOT think I'm kidding.

I try to give everyone a chance. I'll wait and see if he or she expresses honesty in their answer.

Let me help:

Waiit, WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS GAME TOO?!?!?

I'm sure in the 10,000 threads about this there was talk about violent whites as well, am I right? *crickets*

Ohhh...

Let me help:

I'm sure in the 10,000 threads about this there was talk about violent whites as well, am I right? *crickets*

Ohhh...

Well, you didn't really answer the question. But i'll give you another chance. I'm a fair person.

Let me help:

If there are any gangs of white kids playing this knockout game, please let us all know.

See? White people don't do this or someone would've at least brought it up. But its all black people, ONLY black people actually if you go by what is posted and talked about

Let me help:

Ohhh...

You mean the perps aint crackers? Game was popular with some kids I grew up with...just sayin. :eusa_shifty:

Ohhh...

Well, you didn't really answer the question. But i'll give you another chance. I'm a fair person.

Yes I would, I know that this is an isolated incident not indicative of all whites. I leave that fear of an entire race to you guys...the un-racists :doubt:

Sho you right..

wtf does this have to do with politics and obama, pelosi, communists or democrats?

Their the ones telling everyone not to arm and protect themselves. But where will they be when they come to play the 'Knockout Game' with you? My guess is, they'll be far too busy partying on their private jets and yachts to come save you. So, what will you do when or if the savages come to play the 'Knockout Game' with you?

Ohhh...

I tried to warn you......

No, White People do not play this game, too.

If there are white participants, it is in the presence Black gang-leaders.

Ohhh...

Yes I would, I know that this is an isolated incident not indicative of all whites. I leave that fear of an entire race to you guys...the un-racists :doubt:

Sho you right..

Well, kudos to you if you're being honest. However, many on both sides do play the same game. If they had been a group of White Guys beating an African American to death, i assure you the MSM approach would be much different.

Sho you right..

Well, kudos to you if you're being honest. However, many on both sides do play the same game. If they had been a group of White Guys beating an African American to death, i assure you the MSM approach would be much different.

I know, they woulda made posters and short movies and invited the attackers to play Crocket oh oh and Obama woulda invited them to eat lunch too!!!

Yeah!

This is where the race-pimp backing of the Martin case really backfired. The narrative is not black victimization as hoped, but white.

Unfortunately for the African American Community, the stats do tell the story. African Americans are committing a staggering amount of crimes against all races. While at the same time the other races committing crimes against them is virtually non-existent. So what's going on with African Americans? Why so violent? It's a question they need to start asking themselves. It's just not enough to blame 'Evil Whitey' anymore. They have to begin seriously tackling their problems.

This is where the race-pimp backing of the Martin case really backfired. The narrative is not black victimization as hoped, but white.

Unfortunately for the African American Community, the stats do tell the story. African Americans are committing a staggering amount of crimes against all races. While at the same time the other races committing crimes against them is virtually non-existent. So what's going on with African Americans? Why so violent? It's a question they need to start asking themselves. It's just not enough to blame 'Evil Whitey' anymore. They have to begin seriously tackling their problems.
But, but, but...it's RACIST!!!

First I guess you're going to ignore all the crime in the white community because of STATS. Suuure. There are 100 white people and 2 black guys in the party and white guy kills 30 people, black guy kills 1. You'd scream about killing 50% of the black people while stepping over and wiping the blood off your shoes from 30 white guys! Yeah, that makes sense ONLY if you wanted to make this about blacks ONLY....Must. Find. A....Way......STATS!!!

More violent? What have blacks been through other races haven't that could POSSIBLY be PART of a reason or explanation? Anything?

Because if I start to look at why a certain group acts a certain way I have to look at the history of that group, once I start ya'll are going to start wanting to ignore what the REASONS could be and just i.d. the behavior shown. Like a Molester Uncle who just wants his nephew to stop pointing at his Butt....Don't ask WHY hes doing it just make him stop! :lol:

No, the room contains 85 non-blacks and 15 blacks. 32 people are murdered, 16 of them by blacks and the other 16 by the remaining 85.

That would be a far more honest equivalency if you had an honest bone in your body.

Forum List

Back