🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teflon Trump

For Example:

Donald Trump, bulletproof:

"He’s going to build the strongest military ever. Obamacare is a disaster. Common Core’s dead. Trump’s spent no money on his campaign and he’s No. 1. Marco Rubio, nice guy but what about those somber ads with a black background? What great ratings those debates got."

(What a crappy article)

Why Teflon Trump is so hard to attack

raw

Last edited:
For Example:

"He’s going to build the strongest military ever. Obamacare is a disaster. Common Core’s dead. Trump’s spent no money on his campaign and he’s No. 1. Marco Rubio, nice guy but what about those somber ads with a black background? What great ratings those debates got."

(What a crappy article)

raw
Gave the award for that kick ass GIF!

For Example:

(What a crappy article)

raw

No, that doesn't really fit the obese orange clown with the IQ of a turnip.

For Example:

(What a crappy article)

raw

You don't fit the mold of an American, ok?

My new name for him..
It's called winning!

Is that what you call it? Couldn't repeal healthcare. Can't make Mexico pay for a wall. Can't declare China a currency manipulator. Can't ban Muslims. Can't disenfranchise gays. Can't gather an inauguration crowd that compares to Obama's. Can't even get his wife to live with him. The poor guy is a loser.

For Example:

(What a crappy article)

raw

You don't fit the mold of an American, ok?

The hateful right wing idiot that you have become does't resemble what America stands for.

My new name for him..
It's called winning!

Is that what you call it? Couldn't repeal healthcare. Can't make Mexico pay for a wall. Can't declare China a currency manipulator. Can't ban Muslims. Can't disenfranchise gays. Can't gather an inauguration crowd that compares to Obama's. Can't even get his wife to live with him. The poor guy is a loser.
I'm glad he didn't repeal it, because democrats own obamacare 100%, and an election is coming up.
The wall is being built. Mexico will pay for it one way or the other.
He did the exact same ban as obama, so we can see what a hypocrite you are.
Never heard him say he wanted to disenfranchise gays.
Obama gathered a crowd, just like Hillary. You do know Obama gave us Trump?
And finally Mrs Trump will move to the white house after the school year is up. Some people think about their children before themselves, but your a liberal and can't understand that.

My new name for him..
It's called winning!

I'm glad he didn't repeal it, because democrats own obamacare 100%, and an election is coming up.
The wall is being built. Mexico will pay for it one way or the other.
He did the exact same ban as obama, so we can see what a hypocrite you are.
Never heard him say he wanted to disenfranchise gays.
Obama gathered a crowd, just like Hillary. You do know Obama gave us Trump?
And finally Mrs Trump will move to the white house after the school year is up. Some people think about their children before themselves, but your a liberal and can't understand that.
So delusional.

My new name for him..
It's called winning!

Misinformation that's all you have

My new name for him..
It's called winning!

Misinformation that's all you have

Care to point at which part of my post you think is misinformation?

Forum List

Back