🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tell me again we aren't moving toward a police state

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Because, frankly, I have no idea what else to call it when a cop arrests a fireman for illegally parking a firetruck during a rescue operation.

Best part, he did it with cameras running.

A California cop is under investigation after he was allegedly caught in a local news video handcuffing an on-duty firefighter who was helping car accident victims.
CBS 8 reports that the incident occurred when Chula Vista Fire Department Engineer Jacob Gregoire, 36, refused to move his engine from the fast lane on I-805 between Telegraph Canyon Road and East Orange Avenue.
The station's camera appears to show an unnamed California Highway Patrol officer handcuffing Gregoire. He then detains Gregoire, a 12-year firefighting veteran, in the back of his police car while other firefighters continue to tend to accident victims.
Cop Cuffs Firefighter Trying To Help Accident Victims (VIDEO)

We should all bow down before the cops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disturbing. For the firefighter, protecting civilians as he was trained to do was obviously the only thing on his mind. For the policeman, serving the agenda of a police state was the only thing on his mind and it is quite clear why this will not work for America.

I think Quantum is right. We are moving towards a police state. The signs are plentiful. Open your eyes, Clayton.

Tell me again we aren't moving toward a police state

We aren't moving toward a ‘police state.’

The notion is ignorant, hyperbolic idiocy, an indication one has no idea as to what constitutes an actual ‘police state.’

All the linked video constitutes is a hasty generalization fallacy.

No, facts, no reason, no logical progression....typical libtard unwarranted assertion.

We are already in a police state, dipshit, when the government can declare you a terrorist without trial, hold you in a secret prison with no legal counsel and no contact with friends and family for an indefinite period of time. The feds can also have you murdered if you are designated a terrorist, and you have no due process to challenge any of it.

Aside from that, you are a useful idiot to them so you have nothing to worry about...for now.

Because, frankly, I have no idea what else to call it when a cop arrests a fireman for illegally parking a firetruck during a rescue operation.

Best part, he did it with cameras running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRw6RVNHLz0

A California cop is under investigation after he was allegedly caught in a local news video handcuffing an on-duty firefighter who was helping car accident victims.
CBS 8 reports that the incident occurred when Chula Vista Fire Department Engineer Jacob Gregoire, 36, refused to move his engine from the fast lane on I-805 between Telegraph Canyon Road and East Orange Avenue.
The station's camera appears to show an unnamed California Highway Patrol officer handcuffing Gregoire. He then detains Gregoire, a 12-year firefighting veteran, in the back of his police car while other firefighters continue to tend to accident victims.
Cop Cuffs Firefighter Trying To Help Accident Victims (VIDEO)

We should all bow down before the cops.

Governor Moonbeam probably ordered CHP to arrest anyone that disobeys police orders.

Doncha know we are now, according to our educational system, teaching our children that all orders from the government are to be obeyed?

Common Core: New Education Program Teaches Kids That ?Commands? of Government ?Must Be Obeyed? // Mr. Conservative

http://downtrend.com/travis/the-com...s-what-common-core-is-teaching-your-children/

Welcome to the new fascist America.

Last edited:
I don't think we've become a police state, because there aren't armed troops patrolling the streets of my hometown.

What do I call this? Same thing I call every incident involving a policeman violating the rights of another citizen..........................a poorly trained cop who should be fired from the force.

If these things happened every day in almost every city in America, I'd be more inclined to agree with you, but they don't, so I won't agree.

So we don't need another one. The forums rules mention duplicate posts. But it is apparently too hard for some people to do a simple search.

Last edited:
We are not moving toward a police state.

OOOOOOOHHHHMMMMMM! ! ! ! OOOOOHHHHHMMMMM! ! ! ! ! !

The Mighty Libtard hath SPOKEN!

We are not moving toward a Police State......even if the government can have you killed without a trial.....even if an American citizen can legally be jailed secretly without charges or legal counsel for years at a time........

This subject is over. This thread will now cease operating, or we will have California CHP officers arrest you immediately!

/s

You libtards are too stupid for the English language.

So we don't need another one. The forums rules mention duplicate posts. But it is apparently too hard foe some people to do a simple search.

So let the mods merge the threads if they want.

Meanwhile stop derailing the thread, dude.

When you go to a supermarket, do you move items from one shelf to another just to give the stock clerks something to do? Do you intentionally miss the urinal in public restrooms because....someone will be along to mop up?

Dickhead.

I don't think we've become a police state, because there aren't armed troops patrolling the streets of my hometown.

Yeah, because one cant have a police state unless they all act like heavy handed banana republics....roflmao.

BikerSailor, you are a total douche bag.

It might help if you looked up the term to find out what it actually means...................

police state noun

: a country in which the activities of the people are strictly controlled by the government with the help of a police force

: a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures

Police state - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

When was the last time that the government used the police to force control of your movements? Last I heard, you can still drive from California to Maine without any kind of special requirements (other than having transportation and the desire to go). What kind of arbitrary exercise by the police and the secret police have forced you to comply with what the government wants? The ACA doesn't count, because it was passed LEGALLY by Congress, and even stood up to Supreme Court scrutiny.

Go ahead........................list me at least 10 examples of a police state here in America. Last I checked, you were still entitled to a fair trial here in the U.S.

As far as the douchebag comment? Back at ya Massengill.

Last edited:
Apparently so. Just ignore the rules as you choose and let someone else clean up the mess.

So we don't need another one. The forums rules mention duplicate posts. But it is apparently too hard foe some people to do a simple search.

So let the mods merge the threads if they want.

Meanwhile stop derailing the thread, dude.

When you go to a supermarket, do you move items from one shelf to another just to give the stock clerks something to do? Do you intentionally miss the urinal in public restrooms because....someone will be along to mop up?

Dickhead.

What you just did is called 'projection', ass hat.

Forum List

Back