Tell me this is not proof the NFL is fixed

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I found out today that the Giants/Vikings game was moved to Sunday Night Football.

Now why would that game be moved to sunday night football if we don't know the outcome of the skins and eagles game? Unless the NFL has already fixed it for the eagles to win on saturday night. Because if the skins was to win the sunday night game would not have meaning because the Giants would be eliminated

So the NFL must have already fixed it so that the NFC east can be decided in week 17 instead of week 16

this is not proof the NFL is fixed

Explain why
you told people to tell you :dunno:

From everything I stated, doesnt it sound fixed?
I don't watch the NFL, so I don't know how it works.

you probably get fucked in your butt while the games are on

Get the fucked out this thread you faggot

Try learning the English language. Silly uneducated negro. I bet you wear your pants so they sag below your dumb ass. Typical angry black. You demand respect and everything you post screams STUPIDITY.

Explain why

Try learning the English language. Silly uneducated negro. I bet you wear your pants so they sag below your dumb ass. Typical angry black. You demand respect and everything you post screams STUPIDITY.

U probably get fucked in your butt too

You never heard of the flex-schedule for TV? You're a typical Dallas fan D-bag and nap-headed M'F'er to boot!!! BTW, Cowgirls are done, so see ya' next year...........:ahole-1:......

I think maybe you fantasize a tad too much about white man's ass. I guess in some circles that is a popular topic. Here not so much. Perhaps you should warm up your brain before you engage your mouth/keyboard. Around these parts you would be surprised how many guys have the holes already dug and waiting for occupancy by some ignorant or perverted fool.

Fbj, you are the only one that thinks you aren't a moron. That should tell you something

You never heard of the flex-schedule for TV? You're a typical Dallas fan D-bag and nap-headed M'F'er to boot!!! BTW, Cowgirls are done, so see ya' next year...........:ahole-1:......

I didn't know it was flexed last week, I thought it was flexed this week

I found out today that the Giants/Vikings game was moved to Sunday Night Football.

Now why would that game be moved to sunday night football if we don't know the outcome of the skins and eagles game? Unless the NFL has already fixed it for the eagles to win on saturday night. Because if the skins was to win the sunday night game would not have meaning because the Giants would be eliminated

So the NFL must have already fixed it so that the NFC east can be decided in week 17 instead of week 16

Well put everything you own in the eagles then and let's see if you are right.

Well put everything you own in the eagles then and let's see if you are right.

If the skins win I will be so happy I will ask a woman to shit on me

Forum List

Back