Tell me your plans for tomorrow.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Barbeque? Whatcha cookin'? Staying home? Whatcha doing to entertain yourself? Will you be celebrating with fireworks or just have a movie day?

Whatever you are doing...I wish USMB member a safe and happy holiday!

Supposed to be an all-day fireworks event in Lititz... It's a very big deal locally. Girlfriend has stuff planned from noon onward.

But as you see it's now 2:33AM where I am and I'm at last home from work... Which doesn't go away tomorrow on account of the calender btw. :) We'll see. I think I'll make it all happen on a few hours sleep. I'll just be a bit tired. Nothing Starbucks and a tactfully spread-out 6pack of Heineken can't cure.

We're going to shoot machineguns in the morning, then have a nice barbecue (chicken and tri tip) and whatever else our friends bring to eat! Then watch the three different fireworks displays you can see from the lake.

Oh man. I LOVE babyback ribs! And I can actually EAT them too! One of the few foods left that don't mess me up. Thanks for the suggestion! Gonna send hubby to the market tomorrow and get some! Then it will be movie day...and USMB day...and hanging out in the garden until the fireworks start then back in the house. (Dogs get scared and want to cuddle with me).

Baby back ribs in a crock pot..I live in an apartment so no BBQ.
Then Met game for a bit.
Some LOST TV show from Netflix for a bit.
Work tomorrow so not much doing today...

Helping out a non-profit at their food/beverage stand in the local park.
Then back home in the afternoon to sleep off the hangover.
Might wake up in time to put something on the grill, drink some beer.

We will stay at home and listen to some music from the 1950-0s and 60s. the day will revolve around food. I do all the cooking for my wife and I and on Sundays and holidays there are only two main meals.

Breakfast this morning was: Buckwheat pancakes with chopped walnuts mixed into the batter and topped with butter and Granny Smith apples sauteed in butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg (maple syrup on the side). Served with bacon and coffee seasoned with a touch of sugar, whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.

Between meal snack: Toasted thin sliced whole wheat bagel. Each half brushed with olive oil and topped with baby Swiss cheese and thick sliced tomato. Served with Claussen pickle slices.

Dinner: Grilled boneless chicken thighs, grilled corn on the cob, twice baked potato, sliced beefsteak tomatoes, honeydew melon. Wine.

Treat for tonight: Breyers coffee ice cream and coffee.

Before bed: Wine for her, bourbon for the cook.

Forum List

Back