Tell us about your day.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Anything fun and exciting happen?

Mine was a typical day at work.
I fixed a few things and completed some educational stuff. Responded to 1 combative patient code and educated a nurse on the delay with the nurse call system.

You?

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Last edited:
Meh, I funded an escrow account for purchase of a Grumman AA1C Lynx. Flying down to Orlando tomorrow on the SW bird to hopefully seal the deal

-Geaux

the best part/only part worth anything of my day is my ''private party''

Meh, I funded an escrow account for purchase of a Grumman AA1C Lynx. Flying down to Orlando tomorrow on the SW bird to hopefully seal the deal

-Geaux

Grumman?

I job shopped at Grumman back in the 70’s when they were in Bethpage.

Thanks for the memory!

Our security program is fuckered up like a football bat. Ran around looking for paperwork that my predecessor should have had filed. Tomorrow it will be much of the same.

I woke up to about 10 inches of snow.

It’s April 2, whatever happened to global warming?

Went into work and had a meeting with a woman whom I'm going to fire in a few weeks.

Dropped off a cheque to the HOA for the ACC review of the new house that we're building.

Then took my bike into the shop for it to be fixed.

Went back to work to see that the market was getting whacked because of Trump.

Read a couple of reports, including one written by the woman whom I'm going to fire. Good riddance.

Watched the market go down some more. STFU Orange Jesus!

Took a call from a guy whom I hadn't spoken to in years. I figured he was trying to sell me something, but he wasn't, which was nice.

Came home early.

My incredibly beautiful wife had dinner waiting for me.

Turned on the usual idiocy on USMB.

Poured myself a Whistle Pig 10 rye, followed by a Booker's bourbon.

I should also mention that a lab supervisor asked me about taking her out metal detecting. It’s an old hobby of mine that I recently did with someone who works under her.

Here’s a vid of one lady who loves it.....

Forum List

Back