Tell us about your day.

It must be dinner time in the tycho household.

:laugh:

That vid is a good representation of why I’m still dating. :)

That explains the thread. :)

Gotta love the life of being an independent guy with choices. :)

Life is all about the choices. :mm:

I love the choice I made as well.

Now if you will excuse me, it's about dinner time and I must go and divulge the happenings of my day. :eusa_whistle:

Enjoy.
:)

Now if you will excuse me, it's about dinner time and I must go and divulge the happenings of my day. :eusa_whistle:

The vid you shared says a little about how much you’re loving life.
Just saying. :)

i'm starting to think this whole working thing is the bane of the working class

help me out here.....

:desk:~S~

Anything fun and exciting happen?

Mine was a typical day at work.
I fixed a few things and completed some educational stuff. Responded to 1 combative patient code and educated a nurse on the delay with the nurse call system.

You?

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif
Two estimates for work. Then de iced my front porch & driveway. Then made homemade chicken chimichangas with my grandson. Posted a few times in between my daily activities. Enjoying a drink now and playing an old school rpg. Will be watching the last episode of walking dead later I guess.

Well yes , i'm a tradesman Gramps

enjoy the work, all the humanity that comes with it gets to me at times....

~S~

Took an hour and a half to get a permit signed..........trying to find the operator.............

Moved a JLG to the job..............took out cable tray and installed new cable tray with and offset...........ran 180 feet of conduit with parallel offsets.......knocked off a few minutes early and the big superintendent bitched about it even though we did more than most crews working for him..........

Typical day in Construction.

Took an hour and a half to get a permit signed..........trying to find the operator.............

Moved a JLG to the job..............took out cable tray and installed new cable tray with and offset...........ran 180 feet of conduit with parallel offsets.......knocked off a few minutes early and the big superintendent bitched about it even though we did more than most crews working for him..........

Did you interrupt the operator's nap? Never interrupt the operator's nap.

I had to 'splain why an ungrounded delta (secondary) either needs to be corner grounded, or have ground fault detection.....to my ahj! ~S~

Nope..........kept saying he was in one place wasn't there.......then said he was in another place wasn't there..........finally caught him

I had to 'splain why an ungrounded delta (secondary) either needs to be corner grounded, or have ground fault detection.....to my ahj! ~S~
Our Quality Control made some guys disconnect a transformer because it showed a ground reading after hooked up. LOL

Have to teach our Quality Control what happens when you bond the XO..............stinger...........LOL

Nope..........kept saying he was in one place wasn't there.......then said he was in another place wasn't there..........finally caught him

Show a little respect. An operator does more work than anyone else on the job.

.Work (physics) - Wikipedia
In physics, a force is said to do work if, when acting, there is a displacement of the point of application in the direction of the force. For example, when a ball is held above the ground and then dropped, the work done on the ball as it falls is equal to the weight of the ball (a force) multiplied by the distance to the ground (a displacement).
Work transfers energy from one place to another or one form to another.
According to Jammer[1], the term work was introduced in 1826 by the French mathematician Gaspard-Gustave Coriolis[2] as "weight lifted through a height", which is based on the use of early steam engines to lift buckets of water out of flooded ore mines. According to Dugas[3], it is to Solomon of Caux "that we owe the term work in the sense that it is used in mechanics now".
an operator does more work with one small lift than most others do in a week.

In physics, a force is said to do work if, when acting, there is a displacement of the point of application in the direction of the force. For example, when a ball is held above the ground and then dropped, the work done on the ball as it falls is equal to the weight of the ball (a force) multiplied by the distance to the ground (a displacement).
According to Jammer[1], the term work was introduced in 1826 by the French mathematician Gaspard-Gustave Coriolis[2] as "weight lifted through a height", which is based on the use of early steam engines to lift buckets of water out of flooded ore mines. According to Dugas[3], it is to Solomon of Caux "that we owe the term work in the sense that it is used in mechanics now".
Yeah work was transfering him place to place..........it was a utilities permit and they are signing permits plant wide..........they are hard to catch.

Yeah work was transfering him place to place..........it was a utilities permit and they are signing permits plant wide..........they are hard to catch.

How tall is a plant electrician?

The vid you shared says a little about how much you’re loving life.
Just saying. :)

It's satire dude, it's funny. Laughter is a defining quality of enjoying life.

Forum List

Back