Telling It Like It Is...Finally!

"The term “undocumented” is inaccurate according to U.S. immigration law"

Libs have refused to use the legal term, preferring 'undocumented' to make them sound less criminal...

And you know when "pro-lifers" who eat meat at dinner, eat popcorn at executions and drink champagne at wars start worrying about wording, there's a problem.

One should speak and write the best Proper English they can but Englishmen are the worst offenders and rape the English Language.

"The term “undocumented” is inaccurate according to U.S. immigration law"

Libs have refused to use the legal term, preferring 'undocumented' to make them sound less criminal...

And you know when "pro-lifers" who eat meat at dinner, eat popcorn at executions and drink champagne at wars start worrying about wording, there's a problem.

One should speak and write the best Proper English they can but Englishmen are the worst offenders and rape the English Language.

And what the fuck does this have to do with what I said, or the thread?

And what the fuck does this have to do with what I said, or the thread?

Indeed

1fe98f8d014d34b9d7eff86e8055ae7e-e1480343583234.jpg

:banana2:

Because immigration is a legal process.

So, why not call the ones who don't go through that proces illegal immigrants?

I think we really shouldn't offend the aliens, you don't know what they're capable of

special-effects-1.jpg

:banana2:
because an immigrant is someone who's followed the process to be here legally and the term is used once it is complete and they've relocated. you can't really be an immigrant if you've not gone through the immigration process.

because an immigrant is someone who's followed the process to be here legally and the term is used once it is complete and they've relocated. you can't really be an immigrant if you've not gone through the immigration process.

Over here (Holland) everyone simply calls them illegals, much easier and it doesn't offend the aliens

Maybe guys should do the same in order to avoid unpleasant surprises when the real ones visit us

:banana:

Over here (Holland) everyone simply calls them illegals, much easier and it doesn't offend the aliens

Maybe guys should do the same in order to avoid unpleasant surprises when the real ones visit us

If there are aliens we most definitely won’t ever see them.

They are scared of the lunatic leftists.

doesn't matter what we call them today. liberals will want a new name next week to better reflect their current emo state.

If there are aliens we most definitely won’t ever see them.

Oh, the aliens are certainly there, wether they'll ever visit us is another question. Maybe we'll visit them instead... should be interesting too

Somehow I doubt a future human space force would give a $hit about the prime directive
They are scared of the lunatic leftists.

That's another thing, I don't think aliens do the left-right thing... they'll have their own system.. resistance is futile..

Forum List

Back