🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ten commandments plaque no longer on display at ohio middle school following complaint

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Christian News Network) – Although in disagreement, a public school district in Ohio has removed a Ten Commandments plaque from the walls of a middle school following a complaint letter from the Wisconsin-based Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF). “In speaking with the district, it is my understanding that the plaque has been taken down and is no longer on display on district property,” wrote attorney Brian DeSantis, representing the New Philadelphia City School District, on June 19. However, the district also said in a statement that it is does not appreciate how FFRF handled the matter, nor does it agree with the..........
Ten Commandments Plaque ‘No Longer on Display’ at Ohio Middle School Following Complaint
--------------------------------------------------------

Oh never allow this because oh it's ok can't wait until they come for you dumb fks.

silly-------on examination of any example of HISTORY-----someone there will
always BE SOMEONE who can find a reason to complain. How about doing away
with images of Turkeys during the thanksgiving season----TOO ASSOCIATED
WITH RELIGION-----pilgirms--Christian--
pretzels are actually images of CROSSED
ARMS in prayer

(Christian News Network) – Although in disagreement, a public school district in Ohio has removed a Ten Commandments plaque from the walls of a middle school following a complaint letter from the Wisconsin-based Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF). “In speaking with the district, it is my understanding that the plaque has been taken down and is no longer on display on district property,” wrote attorney Brian DeSantis, representing the New Philadelphia City School District, on June 19. However, the district also said in a statement that it is does not appreciate how FFRF handled the matter, nor does it agree with the..........
Ten Commandments Plaque ‘No Longer on Display’ at Ohio Middle School Following Complaint
--------------------------------------------------------

Oh never allow this because oh it's ok can't wait until they come for you dumb fks.
When will CRCs make up their minds as to whether the OT counts or not?

silly-------on examination of any example of HISTORY-----someone there will
always BE SOMEONE who can find a reason to complain. How about doing away
with images of Turkeys during the thanksgiving season----TOO ASSOCIATED
WITH RELIGION-----pilgirms--Christian--
pretzels are actually images of CROSSED
ARMS in prayer
That is why I eat the pretzel sticks for impalement

pretzel sticks are the BEGOTTEN children of pretzel twists. You deceive yourself

If it was a private Christian school, I would have no problem with them displaying the 10 Commandments.

However....................it is a PUBLIC school, and more than just Christians go there. There are probably also atheists, Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus that go there as well, which is why I think taking them down was a good idea.

If you want to teach religion in schools, do it at a private one, not a public one.

Forum List

Back