Tennessee 5-year-old detained after firing handgun in school cafeteria

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012

Can we please, please, please arrest these parents and get the kid in foster care before it's too late??

A 5-year-old kindergartener has reportedly been detained at a school in Tennessee after a handgun discharged in the cafeteria.

Shawn Pachucki with Shelby County Schools told WMCT that police were called to Westside Elementary School following a gunshot that happened in the cafeteria at around 7:30 a.m. Pachucki said that the child brought the gun to school in a backpack and it accidentally discharged.

“This morning at Westside Elementary School, a Kindergarten student brought a firearm to school in his backpack,” a statement from Shelby County Schools said. “While waiting for the opening bell in the cafeteria, the firearm discharged accidentally inside the child’s backpack. Nobody was injured, and staff immediately took possession of the backpack.”

The statement added: “SCS Security and the Memphis Police Department responded quickly, and the matter is now under investigation. There is no evidence at this time of harmful intent; however, weapons of any kind are prohibited on campuses, and this student will be disciplined in accordance with the state’s zero tolerance policy.”

Reports said that the child was being held inside the principal’s office.

Why are his parents names and pictures up on the news so they can be publicly shamed as the worst parents ever?

Yea, let's begin with the parents of the latest thugz who slaughtered an Australian boy and a WWII Vet.. Go arrest their parents, right now.. Nutbag above^^ demands it!

Can we please, please, please arrest these parents and get the kid in foster care before it's too late??

Why are his parents names and pictures up on the news so they can be publicly shamed as the worst parents ever?

an idiot left wingnut in her typical hysteria.

she would jail the parents for something the kid did ( and what should be punished, but not by jailing, you idiot) and put the child in foster care :cuckoo:

to grow up a criminal. :rolleyes:

Yea, let's begin with the parents of the latest thugz who slaughtered an Australian boy and a WWII Vet.. Go arrest their parents, right now.. Nutbag above^^ demands it!

So...no comments about the topic of this thread?

I did make a comment or can't you read? Just because I didn't say what you wanted me to say, doesn't mean I didn't comment on the thread and even its intent.. you just don't like what I fucking said.. Did you get your ticket to Russia yet? Have the Olympics been moved yet?

I did make a comment or can't you read? Just because I didn't say what you wanted me to say, doesn't mean I didn't comment on the thread and even its intent.. you just don't like what I fucking said.. Did you get your ticket to Russia yet? Have the Olympics been moved yet?

What I saw was a comment about the parents of the perps in OK and the perps who killed the vet. I see nothing from you about the boy with the gun NOR his parents. Or did I miss another post of yours on this thread? If so, I apologize.......but I'm gonna go back and check anyways.

Nope....nothing about the 5 year old, the gun, nor his parents in your post I replied to. Hmmmmm. Did a mod or you delete a post of yours about the 5 year old or his parents?

Last edited:

What I saw was a comment about the parents of the perps in OK and the perps who killed the vet. I see nothing from you about the boy with the gun NOR his parents. Or did I miss another post of yours on this thread? If so, I apologize.......but I'm gonna go back and check anyways.

Nope....nothing about the 5 year old, the gun, nor his parents in your post I replied to. Hmmmmm. Did a mod or you delete a post of yours about the 5 year old or his parents?

a perfect example of an useful idiot.

You want to criminally prosecute the parents of the child who did not harm anybody but are pretending not to understand, that the parents of the murderers in this instance should be hanged high immediately. And that you, hysterical useful idiots are the perfect example of double standards, since you never mentioned any parents in those hideous murder cases.

You want to criminally prosecute the parents of the child who did not harm anybody but are pretending not to understand, that the parents of the murderers in this instance should be hanged high immediately. And that you, hysterical useful idiots are the perfect example of double standards, since you never mentioned any parents in those hideous murder cases.

I do? Where did I say that?

I do? Where did I say that?

yes, you do.

you wrote THIS:
I see nothing from you about the boy with the gun NOR his parents

so why should be there any comment on the parents of the boy?

did he killed anybody?

the parents let their kid have access to a handgun and he took it to school loaded, yeah, the parents should get a GOP reward and medal, for teaching their 5 year old how to carry a concealed weapon to defend himself.
No, they can just prosecute the boy and make him pay a fine, which the boy will need to get a job to pay for.

How many kids in Chicago schools were found with drug paraphernalia? And no word from the Left about that.
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

This thread has nothing to do with that subject matter.

How many kids in Chicago schools were found with drug paraphernalia? And no word from the Left about that.
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Forum List

Back