Tennessee 5-year-old detained after firing handgun in school cafeteria

So...no comments about the topic of this thread?

I did make a comment or can't you read? Just because I didn't say what you wanted me to say, doesn't mean I didn't comment on the thread and even its intent.. you just don't like what I fucking said.. Did you get your ticket to Russia yet? Have the Olympics been moved yet?

What I saw was a comment about the parents of the perps in OK and the perps who killed the vet. I see nothing from you about the boy with the gun NOR his parents. Or did I miss another post of yours on this thread? If so, I apologize.......but I'm gonna go back and check anyways.

Nope....nothing about the 5 year old, the gun, nor his parents in your post I replied to. Hmmmmm. Did a mod or you delete a post of yours about the 5 year old or his parents?

You mean like how you compared Zimmerman to the thugs that killed the old guy in not one but at least 2 threads? Like that?

a perfect example of an useful idiot.

You want to criminally prosecute the parents of the child who did not harm anybody but are pretending not to understand, that the parents of the murderers in this instance should be hanged high immediately. And that you, hysterical useful idiots are the perfect example of double standards, since you never mentioned any parents in those hideous murder cases.

I do? Where did I say that?

yes, you do.

you wrote THIS:
I see nothing from you about the boy with the gun NOR his parents

so why should be there any comment on the parents of the boy?

did he killed anybody?

You are right...this has nothing to do with his parents. That was OBVIOUSLY his gun....:eusa_eh:

And THANK THE GODS he didn't kill anybody.....does that make this all ok then?

Before I head to the next thread, I'd just like to verify that nobody intends to actually address the situation involving the armed 5 y/o. Is that correct?

How many kids in Chicago schools were found with drug paraphernalia? And no word from the Left about that.
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Clear, unadulterated deflection from the topic.

I do? Where did I say that?

yes, you do.

you wrote THIS:
I see nothing from you about the boy with the gun NOR his parents

did he killed anybody?

You are right...this has nothing to do with his parents. That was OBVIOUSLY his gun....:eusa_eh:

It makes it pretty much a non event and makes your comments thoughtless and stupid.
About par for yet another leftist deflection thread.
How's that economy doing?

Before I head to the next thread, I'd just like to verify that nobody intends to actually address the situation involving the armed 5 y/o. Is that correct?

Sadly...that appears to be. Personally, someone needs to find out where the heck he got that gun...that LOADED gun from.

I cannot help but wonder if we will see a lot less in the way of comments from RWrs compared to the threads about the boy who had a gun-shaped pop-tart.

What would you like anyone to say about it?

How many kids in Chicago schools were found with drug paraphernalia? And no word from the Left about that.

You mean like how you tried to deflect that 2 black thugs beat to death an old white veteran by comparing it to Zimmerman in not one but at least two threads? Like that?

You mean like how you tried to deflect that 2 black thugs beat to death an old white veteran by comparing it to Zimmerman in not one but at least two threads? Like that?

It's all she's got.

yes, you do.

you wrote THIS:

did he killed anybody?

It makes it pretty much a non event and makes your comments thoughtless and stupid.

There you go!

There you go!
Great. We agree it was an isolated non event. Right?

I did that in this thread? Point out the post, please.

There you go!
Great. We agree it was an isolated non event. Right?

Let us take a moment to reflect.............

A FIVE year old boy brings a LOADED gun to school and only by the grace of the gods, when it goes off, it doesn't injure or kill anyone in a cafeteria.

A non-event. :eusa_eh:

I did that in this thread? Point out the post, please.

My post is clear and this is just another effort by you to deflect. I notice you ran away from the other two threads after being called out for your abject ignorance.

Forum List

Back