Tennessee 5-year-old detained after firing handgun in school cafeteria

So to be clear, you admit you lied, you admit you tried to deflect in the other threads and got caught, why should we believe a thing you have to say, you just proved you are a liar and that you deflect when you don;t like the facts. But hey keep on lying it suits you.

I have not lied at all...I have not deflected on this thread....that would be YOU...by bringing stuff from other threads onto this one. You...you..you. Now....wouldn't it be nice if YOU could stay on topic on this thread about this boy...this five year old boy...this five year old boy with a gun...this five year old boy with a loaded gun...this five year old boy with a loaded gun that went off in the school cafeteria.

You know....the "non-issue".

You lied about what I said and tried to deflect what someone else said and now are trying to pretend you did no such thing. Or was your quote function broken when you purposefully left off the important part of what I said, you know the part that proves you lied when you claimed I said it about this thread?

Let's see here......still nothing about the topic of this thread, Laddie.

Anyone else wondering, like me, why it is so hard for some posters to say:

Gee, this was bad. I hope they find out where the kid got the gun and deal with them and the reckless endangerment of leaving a loaded gun where a five year old can get it. And I'm awfully glad no one was hurt.

It is a puzzlement.

I have not lied at all...I have not deflected on this thread....that would be YOU...by bringing stuff from other threads onto this one. You...you..you. Now....wouldn't it be nice if YOU could stay on topic on this thread about this boy...this five year old boy...this five year old boy with a gun...this five year old boy with a loaded gun...this five year old boy with a loaded gun that went off in the school cafeteria.

You know....the "non-issue".

You lied about what I said and tried to deflect what someone else said and now are trying to pretend you did no such thing. Or was your quote function broken when you purposefully left off the important part of what I said, you know the part that proves you lied when you claimed I said it about this thread?

I am responding to your outright lie. care to enlighten us how your lie was somehow just a mistake? Perhaps you can bring up Zimmerman again to try and deflect, kinda hard in this thread since it is 5 year old.

As for what should happen that depends on State law. In this State if you leave a weapon out for children to play with you broke a law. Of course even if that is the law in Tennessee one must first provide evidence that the parents are to blame. Something this story does not do.

Gee, this was bad. I hope they find out where the kid got the gun and deal with them and the reckless endangerment of leaving a loaded gun where a five year old can get it. And I'm awfully glad no one was hurt.

It is a puzzlement.

Ohh NOW you care about the facts and not some knee jerk response.....

I am responding to your outright lie. care to enlighten us how your lie was somehow just a mistake? Perhaps you can bring up Zimmerman again to try and deflect, kinda hard in this thread since it is 5 year old.

As for what should happen that depends on State law. In this State if you leave a weapon out for children to play with you broke a law. Of course even if that is the law in Tennessee one must first provide evidence that the parents are to blame. Something this story does not do.

At last....something of substance. Yes, the story does not say how the kid got the gun. Wouldn't it be nice for posters to wonder about that....rather than deflecting to other issues....other threads....Yes, it would be nice.

It is a puzzlement.

What knee jerk response?

It is a puzzlement.

What knee jerk response?

One makes some basic assumptions when discussing things in a thread, one would be that you bothered to read what the OP said and then considered that in response to what a person responding to that said.

based on this post and your playing the deflection card right off the bat maybe I should not assume that you bothered to read anything at all.

What knee jerk response?

One makes some basic assumptions when discussing things in a thread, one would be that you bothered to read what the OP said and then considered that in response to what a person responding to that said.

based on this post and your playing the deflection card right off the bat maybe I should not assume that you bothered to read anything at all.

What knee-jerk response?

What knee jerk response?

What knee-jerk response?

I can not make you read the post nor can I do any thinking for you. One assumes that a Commander in the Navy can properly read digest and understand the written word and that they have basic critical thinking skills. Perhaps flyers don't need those things?

Let me explain it to you so that your ignorance is not so telling. Hazelnut stated in the opening post that the parents of the child should be publicly shamed and ladygunslinger responded to THAT comment.

Now unless you have access to another story you are not sharing Ladygunslinger did not deflect she called Hazelnut out on his ignorant assumption based on no information facts or evidence.

You would have know all this if instead of a ;pathological hatred for Gunslinger you actually read the posts and made an informed decision before posting a reply.

What knee-jerk response?

I can not make you read the post nor can I do any thinking for you. One assumes that a Commander in the Navy can properly read digest and understand the written word and that they have basic critical thinking skills. Perhaps flyers don't need those things?

Let me explain it to you so that your ignorance is not so telling. Hazelnut stated in the opening post that the parents of the child should be publicly shamed and ladygunslinger responded to THAT comment.

Now unless you have access to another story you are not sharing Ladygunslinger did not deflect she called Hazelnut out on his ignorant assumption based on no information facts or evidence.

You would have know all this if instead of a ;pathological hatred for Gunslinger you actually read the posts and made an informed decision before posting a reply.

Absolutely true and sick.. She's obsessed with me following me from thread to thread always responding with stupid crap and whining..Careful, she'll start stalking you! lol

What knee-jerk response?

1. I am not Hazelnut.

2. Find a post in this thread where I concur with Hazelnut.

3. Ah...I see you wish to deflect again. OK, Gunny.....again....where is MY knee-jerk reaction?

4. And....where does LGS discuss the topic of this thread?...even a little bit.

Last edited:
What knee-jerk response?

Absolutely true and sick.. She's obsessed with me following me from thread to thread always responding with stupid crap and whining..Careful, she'll start stalking you! lol

You're one of those "It's all about me...even when it isn't." kind of people, aren't you?

OK...what's your take on this 5 year old with a loaded gun that went off in a elementary school cafeteria?

What knee-jerk response?

1. I am not Hazelnut.

3. Ah...I see you wish to deflect again. OK, Gunny.....again....where is MY knee-jerk reaction?

Like I said I can not do your thinking for you. Ladygunslinger responded to hazelnuts claim that the parents should be shamed. She DID respond to the thread.

Until such time as we have more facts one can not make an informed decision on what should or should not happen to the child or the parents.

As I plainly explained if you did not have a pathological response mechanism to this poster you would have realized she IN FACT responded DIRECTLY to the OPS statements.

I never claimed you supported Hazelnut. I properly claimed that in the case of ladygunslinger you pathologically attack her posts. In this case claiming she deflected from the original post when she did no such thing. Thus YOUR knee jerk response to her comments.

1. I am not Hazelnut.

Like I said I can not do your thinking for you. Ladygunslinger responded to hazelnuts claim that the parents should be shamed. She DID respond to the thread.

Until such time as we have more facts one can not make an informed decision on what should or should not happen to the child or the parents.

As I plainly explained if you did not have a pathological response mechanism to this poster you would have realized she IN FACT responded DIRECTLY to the OPS statements.

I never claimed you supported Hazelnut. I properly claimed that in the case of ladygunslinger you pathologically attack her posts. In this case claiming she deflected from the original post when she did no such thing. Thus YOUR knee jerk response to her comments.

By asking her take on the topic? How dare I!!!!!!!!!:doubt:

Yea, let's begin with the parents of the latest thugz who slaughtered an Australian boy and a WWII Vet.. Go arrest their parents, right now.. Nutbag above^^ demands it!

So...no comments about the topic of this thread?

So...I learned something tonite.

1. My post above is a "knee-jerk reaction".

and

2. A five year old with a loaded gun that goes off in an elementary school cafeteria is a "non-issue."

Amazing.

It is a puzzlement.

I think we're still in shock from the assumption that the parents should automatically go to jail and the kid put in a foster home before any facts are even known.

1. I am not Hazelnut.

You specifically claimed she deflected and as I pointed out and as anyone with critical thinking skills can see by reading the posts she did no such thing.

You specifically claimed she deflected and as I pointed out and as anyone with critical thinking skills can see by reading the posts she did no such thing.

she did, your lying, what else is new.
How about turning this thread into shit about something stupid, you comment on the fact a 5 year old brought a gun to school and move on you hack.

she did, your lying, what else is new.
How about turning this thread into shit about something stupid, you comment on the fact a 5 year old brought a gun to school and move on you hack.

I expect no better from someone that obviously never finished school. But Bodey was a naval Commander, she MUST have critical thinking skills and so her knee jerk response is because she despises the particular poster.

Once again Nutzo claimed the parents should be publicly shamed and the child taken away from them based on nothing more then a simple report of what happened at the school. A response to that claim is IN FACT responding to the thread.

Forum List

Back