Tennessee 5-year-old detained after firing handgun in school cafeteria

Anyone else wondering, like me, why it is so hard for some posters to say:

Gee, this was bad. I hope they find out where the kid got the gun and deal with them and the reckless endangerment of leaving a loaded gun where a five year old can get it. And I'm awfully glad no one was hurt.

It is a puzzlement.

I think we're still in shock from the assumption that the parents should automatically go to jail and the kid put in a foster home before any facts are even known.

I believe only one person has said that should happen.....and that was not me.

Like I said I can not do your thinking for you. Ladygunslinger responded to hazelnuts claim that the parents should be shamed. She DID respond to the thread.

Until such time as we have more facts one can not make an informed decision on what should or should not happen to the child or the parents.

As I plainly explained if you did not have a pathological response mechanism to this poster you would have realized she IN FACT responded DIRECTLY to the OPS statements.

I never claimed you supported Hazelnut. I properly claimed that in the case of ladygunslinger you pathologically attack her posts. In this case claiming she deflected from the original post when she did no such thing. Thus YOUR knee jerk response to her comments.

By asking her take on the topic? How dare I!!!!!!!!!:doubt:

You specifically claimed she deflected and as I pointed out and as anyone with critical thinking skills can see by reading the posts she did no such thing.

You might want to tell some others then too. I'm not the only one to notice. :D

You specifically claimed she deflected and as I pointed out and as anyone with critical thinking skills can see by reading the posts she did no such thing.

she did, your lying, what else is new.
How about turning this thread into shit about something stupid, you comment on the fact a 5 year old brought a gun to school and move on you hack.

I expect no better from someone that obviously never finished school. But Bodey was a naval Commander, she MUST have critical thinking skills and so her knee jerk response is because she despises the particular poster.

Once again Nutzo claimed the parents should be publicly shamed and the child taken away from them based on nothing more then a simple report of what happened at the school. A response to that claim is IN FACT responding to the thread.
Hmmm...let's make this about ME, shall we Gunny?

How about turning this thread into shit about something stupid, you comment on the fact a 5 year old brought a gun to school and move on you hack.

I expect no better from someone that obviously never finished school. But Bodey was a naval Commander, she MUST have critical thinking skills and so her knee jerk response is because she despises the particular poster.

Once again Nutzo claimed the parents should be publicly shamed and the child taken away from them based on nothing more then a simple report of what happened at the school. A response to that claim is IN FACT responding to the thread.

Well she claims to have been a naval commander. Just like she claims to be gay. Personally I think both claims are suspect and she is actually an Asian transvestite living in mom's basement.

In any case, incidents, tragedies, stupid actions, etc happen every day. This was one of them. Why is this even worthy of discussion? Are there scads of kindergartners suddenly packing heat? Is this a widespread societal problem that needs addressing?
No and no.
It is another attempt by the left to deflect from Obama's gross failures and paint the GOP as somehow the party of racists and neanderthals.

Well she claims to have been a naval commander. Just like she claims to be gay. Personally I think both claims are suspect and she is actually an Asian transvestite living in mom's basement.

In any case, incidents, tragedies, stupid actions, etc happen every day. This was one of them. Why is this even worthy of discussion? Are there scads of kindergartners suddenly packing heat? Is this a widespread societal problem that needs addressing?
No and no.
It is another attempt by the left to deflect from Obama's gross failures and paint the GOP as somehow the party of racists and neanderthals.

Yeah...another one on the "non-issue" band wagon.

No and no.

OK what would you like to do about it?

Like I said I can not do your thinking for you. Ladygunslinger responded to hazelnuts claim that the parents should be shamed. She DID respond to the thread.

Until such time as we have more facts one can not make an informed decision on what should or should not happen to the child or the parents.

As I plainly explained if you did not have a pathological response mechanism to this poster you would have realized she IN FACT responded DIRECTLY to the OPS statements.

I never claimed you supported Hazelnut. I properly claimed that in the case of ladygunslinger you pathologically attack her posts. In this case claiming she deflected from the original post when she did no such thing. Thus YOUR knee jerk response to her comments.

By asking her take on the topic? How dare I!!!!!!!!!:doubt:

She has an absolute obsession with me.. Like Plasma dick- I've learned something while posting here.. Liberals have stalker mentalities.. They take this shit very seriously and for the most part, have no lives.. they live in never never land .. don't work.. and stew in hatred for hours on end.. LOSERS, all of them.

No and no.

OK what would you like to do about it?

Certainly have it investigated as to where that child got the gun. And if it is the parents, well......a slap on the wrist too harsh?

5 year old boy with a REAL gun...a REAL loaded gun...a REAL loaded gun that goes off...................................non-issue.

Boy suspended for gun shaped poptart......IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is the end of the world in the second instance. And a simple investigation in the first one

Certainly have it investigated as to where that child got the gun. And if it is the parents, well......a slap on the wrist too harsh?

OK, go for it. Let us know what you find out, Ming.

I don't live in Tennessee. (Thank the gods)

OK then you're not goign to do anything but feign outrage and concern, like always. Thanks for clearing that up, Ming.

And btw, we dont want you here either.

OK, go for it. Let us know what you find out, Ming.

I don't live in Tennessee. (Thank the gods)

OK then you're not goign to do anything but feign outrage and concern, like always. Thanks for clearing that up, Ming.

And btw, we dont want you here either.

Pray tell...what do I have the power TO do....above and beyond what anyone else here (including YOU) has the power to do?

Ah...you live in Tennessee? Explained.

I do? Where did I say that?

yes, you do.

you wrote THIS:
I see nothing from you about the boy with the gun NOR his parents

so why should be there any comment on the parents of the boy?

did he killed anybody?

You are right...this has nothing to do with his parents. That was OBVIOUSLY his gun....:eusa_eh:

And THANK THE GODS he didn't kill anybody.....does that make this all ok then?

Yes, it has nothing to do with his parents if one considers the facts presented in the article, no matter how much the stupid libtard wingnuts mob wants to lynch them before any more facts are known

Yea, let's begin with the parents of the latest thugz who slaughtered an Australian boy and a WWII Vet.. Go arrest their parents, right now.. Nutbag above^^ demands it!

Yea...because it is obviously not the parents fault that a 5 year old ends up with a loaded handgun

Anyone else wondering, like me, why it is so hard for some posters to say:

Gee, this was bad. I hope they find out where the kid got the gun and deal with them and the reckless endangerment of leaving a loaded gun where a five year old can get it. And I'm awfully glad no one was hurt.

It is a puzzlement.

I think we're still in shock from the assumption that the parents should automatically go to jail and the kid put in a foster home before any facts are even known.

That was the starting post of the thread which made those stupid requests THE TOPIC of the thread immediately.
Yet you jumped in with deflections immediately when LGS rightfully made fun of those idiotic rantings.
You never addressed the idiocy of those requests but attacked someone who had disputed them - therefore you must have agreed withose OP moronic rants.
So don't get all offended now :D

That was the starting post of the thread which made those stupid requests THE TOPIC of the thread immediately.
Yet you jumped in with deflections immediately when LGS rightfully made fun of those idiotic rantings.
You never addressed the idiocy of those requests but attacked someone who had disputed them - therefore you must have agreed withose OP moronic rants.
So don't get all offended now :D

Nice try.....:lol: :lol:

Yea, let's begin with the parents of the latest thugz who slaughtered an Australian boy and a WWII Vet.. Go arrest their parents, right now.. Nutbag above^^ demands it!

Yea...because it is obviously not the parents fault that a 5 year old ends up with a loaded handgun

Nope....a non-issue, remember.

I forgot

A five year old has a second amendment right to a firearm

This is Tennessee after all

We have the biggest prison population in the world, if we pressed charges against the parents of whoever commited a crime we'd have more people in prison than outside.

Forum List

Back