Tennessee anti drag law

It is also called the Homeland of America for very good reasons too, because that is where the vast majority of America is.

It is only called flyover county by pasty little arrogant pukes like you who know that if they landed there, would likely get their asses handed to them.

People who want to "fly over" the vast majority of America's homeland and need to put down 80% of the USA to make themselves feel superior are really just "americans" in name only.

Very well said!

From deep in the Heartland and millions of acres of corn, soy, sorghum and wheat. cattle, swine and sheep.

Instead of doing the obvious, we're normalizing it, which is what these drag shows for kids is all about. That just leads to more messed up kids, which can be seen in the data, as suddenly more kids are now magically trans.

Normalizing this is deluded, it is perverted and it is grooming children. IDGAF who howls about what, this sick crap needs to be stopped by whatever measures necessary to stop it.

Absolutely.

Let's say you go to a good friends house and ring the doorbell. Nobody answers but you hear scratching on the door. So you enter and find your friend on all fours barking like a dog. What's the humane thing to do, give him treats and teach him tricks? Throw his ball in the backyard for him to fetch? Or would the proper thing to do is get your friend some professional help?

Leftists believe the right thing to do is feed him from a dog bowl in the corner on the kitchen floor.

A man can no more be a woman than he can a dog or giraffe. Pandering to their false beliefs is only making matters worse while at the same time decaying our social environment.

From deep in the Heartland and millions of acres of corn, soy, sorghum and wheat. cattle, swine and sheep.

It's called projection. Hating all of that terrible flyover country full of open space, fresh clean air, parks, and honest, friendly people to get back to their crime-infested, overcrowded, smog-filled, high-priced, bumper to bumper rat race they are trapped in.

Big City.jpg

You almost gotta laugh that the flag that flew from the stern of slave ships for the better part of two hundred years was the Union Jack. Now we get a lecture from A Brit about drag shows that reminds us that Tennessee was a slave state. The hypocrisy is stunning.

And which country do you think bought most of the cotton and other goods MADE from all of that slavery? :auiqs.jpg:

It is also called the Homeland of America for very good reasons too, because that is where the vast majority of America is.
'Homeland' is a superficial, meaningless platitude to me. The majority of Americans live inland because it's more expensive to live by the coasts.
It is only called flyover county by pasty little arrogant pukes like you who know that if they landed there, would likely get their asses handed to them.
I've been to every state multiple times, so this is not a realistic fear I've ever had. :itsok: The interior land between the coasts has been called flyover country since the 80s.
People who want to "fly over" the vast majority of America's homeland and need to put down 80% of the USA to make themselves feel superior are really just "americans" in name only.
The barely 30% of Cult45 magaturds in this country with ingrained inferiority complexes are really just 'americans' in name only.

Sure, Tommy, men in dresses prancing in front of kids in sexually explicit ways should be "left alone"

Not "the kids should be left alone", the men exploiting them and grooming them should be "left alone."

Pretty seriously sick logic employed to twist the situation to the extent that the perverts are somehow the victims, not the children, and the rights of the perverts and groomers should be held above those of young children, but I'm not surprised at all, coming from you.
Nope. This is all to do with your transphobla. Normal obscenity laws exist that cover all of us. You are targetting drag shows because of your own twisted soul. It will be something else next year.
Your sort feed on hate.

'Homeland' is a superficial, meaningless platitude to me. The majority of Americans live inland because it's more expensive to live by the coasts.
Most people live inland because that is where they were born and 95% of the country IS inland you idiot.

I've been to every state multiple times, so this is not a realistic fear I've ever had.
Sure you have. So you didn't just "fly over." That is only a term invented by the entertainment industry anyway because the entertainment industry started in NYC and moved to LA, so they had no choice but to fly over to get to the other half!

Nope. This is all to do with your transphobla. Normal obscenity laws exist that cover all of us. You are targetting drag shows because of your own twisted soul. It will be something else next year.
Your sort feed on hate.

Your buzzwords mean nothing to me. They are overused and the last resort of defenders of this disgusting behavior when facts fail them.

You are advocating for protection of perverts exploiting and grooming children. It is as sick as it gets.

Your buzzwords mean nothing to me. They are overused and the last vestige of defenders of this disgusting behavior when facts fail them.

You are advocating for protection of perverts exploiting and grooming children. It is as sick as it gets.
Nope. You are projecting. You already have obscenity laws, use them if you have to.
That doesnt radicate the trans community though. And that is hat all this is about.

Not a great day do the former slave state.

But it is interesting to read the article about the dumb politics at play here.

The original act has been filleted by adults concerned about its first amendment implications.

The resulting bill is just theatre to make stupid bigots happy. The Gov will still be able to dress up in his favourite frocks without fear of arrest.

But the dirextion of travel on this nonsense is pretty clear. At what point will Pres desantis rule that trans folk are not entitled to any rights at all. ?

It really is Americas shame. These loons are making the country a laughing stock around the world.
fuck the world...they will never be Americans so let them suffer

Forum List

Back