Tennessee governor quietly signs legilation to eliminate "independent" police review panels in the state

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The attack on the rule of law continues within the repub party. Hard to hold police accountable when they review themselves.

The attack on the rule of law continues within the repub party. Hard to hold police accountable when they review themselves.
So TN has become Canada South now? This will become a real problem for citizens there and will in fact decrease fath and trust in good officers. Faith and trust they need to be successful and safe. In Canada, the type of abuses the covert police get away with is astonishing and it helps noone.

Good for the Governor and those GOP legislators who did that. Independent police review boards are seldom if ever "independent." More often than not, they are stacked with left-wing activist hacks who would like nothing more than to render an indictment to our hard-working law-enforcement officers.

61Xfp8xJT8L.jpg

So TN has become Canada South now? This will become a real problem for citizens there and will in fact decrease fath and trust in good officers. Faith and trust they need to be successful and safe. In Canada, the type of abuses the covert police get away with is astonishing and it helps noone.

I respect police officers but you folks in Canada have a real problem. Like that kid who was detained for passing out bibles. No American cop would do something like that.

Canadian police arrest teen handing out Bibles during altercation with trans activists

Good for the Governor and those GOP legislators who did that. Independent police review boards are seldom if ever "independent." More often than not, they are stacked with left-wing activist hacks who would like nothing more than to render an indictment to our hard-working law-enforcement officers.

61Xfp8xJT8L.jpg
Therefore, investigating themselves is more objective?

This is bad law.

I respect police officers but you folks in Canada have a real problem. Like that kid who was detained for passing out bibles. No American cop would do something like that.

Canadian police arrest teen handing out Bibles during altercation with trans activists
We have a problem with the plain clothed apparatus, but worse, the docile, obedient Canadian citizen who nods their head to power, "they MUST be right" and believe anything they say, help them out without reservation. This is akin to Russia, benefit from the state by helping the S.I.C (Security Industrial Complex). The average Canadian wouldn't fight for their liberty but they will happily sell out anothers...

Last edited:

I like Bill Lee, generally speaking, but he should not have signed off on that.

We have a problem with the plain clothed apparatus, but worse, the docile, obedient Canadian citizen who believes "they MUST be right" and believe anything they say, help them out without reservartion. This is akin to Russia, benefit from the state by helping the S.I.C (Security Industrial Complex). The average Canadian wouldn't fight for their liberty but they will happily sell out anothers...

I feel for you, my Canadian brother. My own country is a bad enough shitshow, but I can't even imagine having to live in the People's Republik of Canukistan. I'd like to think that if you got rid of Mr. Blackface Prime Minister things would return to something resembling normal, but you just have too many leftists and immigrants there.

I feel for you, my Canadian brother. My own country is a bad enough shitshow, but I can't even imagine having to live in the People's Republik of Canukistan. I'd like to think that if you got rid of Mr. Blackface Prime Minister things would return to something resembling normal, but you just have too many leftists and immigrants there.
If I sell my home I will most likely move south. Especialy as I understand that Biden is dropping the vaccine requirement.

Last edited:

61Xfp8xJT8L.jpg
was Brian Sicknick a blue life?

J6 type of patriots?

Nope. Those guys and girls were amateurs. Real patriots would have marched those traitorous Democrat and RINO legislators out of the Capitol and lined them up against the wall. Apparently they missed a good opportunity to make some history.

If I sell my home I will most likely move south. Especialy as I understand that Biden is dropping the vaccine requirement.
You may wait until after 2024. If trump is reelected. we will become an Authoritarian state.

You may wait until after 2024. If trump is reelected. we will become an Authoritarian state.
Hehe. No GOP will be president in 2024. Besides Trump would like my type, hard working,.educated and a believer in the America of old that spread liberty by example.

Forum List

Back