Tennessee Lawmakers could face expulsion

The last shooter had nothing to be in jail for. How do you explain that?
So, you're going to make your case from just one person? Is that the best you've got? Crime, violence, and murders are going up astronomically because the left don't want to see social injustice or high incarceration rates so they let everyone go and try to take guns away instead. If you want to stop crime and shootings this is not how you do it.

2-Tiered Justice System On Display For Democrats, as usual.

Storm the capitol, interfere with legislative procedure, no gulag ' just lose committee assignments.

Storm the capitol, interfere with legislative procedure, no gulag ' just lose committee assignments.

There is already a thread on this subject.

nelson.jpg

Maybe the mods will combine...
None of the three were from my district, so I don't care. I expect a higher level of self-discipline and decorum from elected representative, but that's just me. I have read the local Nashville papers and seen the Nashville news broadcasts. This whole story of "storming the capital BS" is overblown by what national news attention it got for national news partisan entertainment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back