Tennessee refs cheat Alabama of a victory...

Our receivers did get mugged a lot.

But it was a helluva game. TN earned it. It was nice beating them 15 years in a row.

Now, when TN beats Georgia we will have a rematch in the SEC Championship.

Our receivers did get mugged a lot.

But it was a helluva game. TN earned it. It was nice beating them 15 years in a row.

Now, when TN beats Georgia we will have a rematch in the SEC Championship.
I'm not one to bitch and moan about a loss but there were so many non-calls, all benefiting TN that it was BLATANT. The targeting against Young, alone, should have been reviewed. I wish there were a mechanism to hold crews like this accountable. I haven't been this pissed about a loss in 20 uears or more. THE BASTARDS CHEATED.

Cheating refs should be held accountable!

It was an SEC crew, not a Tennessee crew. Each league has it's own Officials each Officials Org has it's own assignment Official. ALL Crews are graded on each game and their assignments are made on the basis of the grades given. I was an NCAA Wrestling Official, all sports use the same method.

It was a helluva game.

I think TN take Georgia, and plays Alabama again in the SEC Championship. Then Bama goes on to the playoffs.

I'm not one to bitch and moan about a loss but there were so many non-calls, all benefiting TN that it was BLATANT. The targeting against Young, alone, should have been reviewed. I wish there were a mechanism to hold crews like this accountable. I haven't been this pissed about a loss in 20 uears or more. THE BASTARDS CHEATED.

There were some missed calls that I saw. Pissed me off. But nothing can be done now.

Watched the game. There were shit calls on both sides. TN beat Bama.

There was a PI call that Bama got where the Bama receiver clearly pulled down the defender. Calls went both ways. Next time TN wins by 4 touchdowns - easy.

alabama is the most cheating program in Ncaa history...everybody knows it too

I was in the stands with all those crazy kids ....that was my girls school ...her dad and brother love the vols..what a fucking game ..I haven't enjoyed a football game like that in a long time ....

What's crazy is thiers a restaurant not to far from the stadium ...which is full of adult .....but it's surrounded by college bars

Leaving we hear pop pop pop and just a wall of white kids came running in our direction and like 6 cops on foot running at us from the other direction

Some ******* shot another spear chucker ...kid died

Crikey; all this over a game of soccer? Is there a link to the replay so I can watch whatever it is you mob are talking about?? Is that the "Crimson Tide" mob that I heard about a few years ago; someone from Alabama followed them.

Oh; American Football. "Roll Tide"and all that sort of thing.

Carry on.

Greg

There were missed calls and questionable calls.

This one should have been a targeting penalty. The refs even reviewed it.

Forum List

Back