Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn Defends Sacred Right To Buy Crappy Insurance

What about my rights to not use part of my tax monies to compensate for losses due to cheap insurance that doesn't fully pay the bill?

OR

Does this opinion of the Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn have more to do with insurance companies ability to make higher profits from crap policies?

Read more at Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn Defends Sacred Right To Buy Cheap Shoes, Crappy Insurance
Oh goodie. You get to get others to pay for your insurance and we ALL will still have to pay for those who use the emergency room as a walk in clinic.

All you have done is doubled the amount everyone has to pay.

Freedom is not an exercise in rhetoric.

Is there not a SINGLE fucking rethug that comes on here that has a job that provides them with employer health insurance? NOT ONE?

Are you all deadbeats waiting for someone else to pay your medical bills? Or so poor that the idea of paying for something scares you to death? Well them, use the Repub health care plan and hurry up and die.

999305_261855540631113_1006509958_n.jpg

Hey that pretty cool. Put one up that says;

IF REPUBLICANS REALLY WANTED ALL AMERICANS TO HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE, THEY WOULD HAVE COME UP WITH A FUCKING PLAN THAT MADE MORE SENSE THAN OBAMACARE.
Why? The law solves a problem that did not exist for more than 1 or 2 million people who could have just taken responsibility for themselves like everyone does.

If people want healthcare coverage, they'll get it. If they don't, then they don't. If they can't afford it, then alter your life to the point where you can afford it.

Because guess what. Those who couldn't afford it are now not given the choice. They pay for it or pay a fine.

So much compassion..........

Is there not a SINGLE fucking rethug that comes on here that has a job that provides them with employer health insurance? NOT ONE?

Are you all deadbeats waiting for someone else to pay your medical bills? Or so poor that the idea of paying for something scares you to death? Well them, use the Repub health care plan and hurry up and die.
I guess you are a moron.

I pay for My health Insurance. I do NOT want to pay for yours or anyone else. Not a hard concept to comprehend.

What about my rights to not use part of my tax monies to compensate for losses due to cheap insurance that doesn't fully pay the bill?

And how much is that per year?

How much tax money is going toward paying the medical bills of the voluntarily uninsured?

Hmm? I bet you have NO idea and are just parroting someone's bullet point you heard.

Covering the Unisured Will Help You Too

[...]Uninsured individuals end up getting the most costly care possible - in the emergency room. It costs $91, for example, to treat a patient with strep throat in a doctor's office. Treating that same patient in the emergency room costs more than three times as much - $321.

For the most part, uninsured people aren't able to pay for the care they receive. Hospitals and doctors receive minimal compensation from the government for this care, but it doesn't come close to matching the expense. To make up the difference, they pass the rest of the costs on to you and me by charging more to those with insurance.

According to a study by the New America Foundation, those extra costs add up, to an extra $1,185 per year for the average California family with health insurance. That's about 10% of what they're spending on health insurance in all.

Twelve hundred bucks a year on average in CA.

OR

Does this opinion of the Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn have more to do with insurance companies ability to make higher profits from crap policies?

Read more at Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn Defends Sacred Right To Buy Cheap Shoes, Crappy Insurance

Clear this up for me, will ya? Is Marsha Blackburn Tweedledum and Michelle Bachmann Tweedledee, or vice versa?

They both knew you lots of americans would have their current health insurance plan cancelled while the genius messiah had no clue ........ :thup:

So clear this one up for me, will ya? Is Obama tweedledum and Harry Reid tweedleliar or vice versa? ........

What people like you don't understand and don't want to understand is that there are provisions in the ACA that require the insurance companies to sell policies that aren't crap,

or pay the price for doing so:

Beyond Rebates: How Much Are Consumers Saving from the ACA?s Medical Loss Ratio Provision? | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Sorry, not falling for your bunk tonight. The entire law itself is crap. It doesn't matter what provisions say what. If only 6 people managed to sign up for the damned thing, what good will these provisions do? At the 24 hour rate of enrollment we saw on Oct 1, it would take 3,196 years for 7 million people to sign up for Obamacare.

Stop defending it. This is the end of the line for the ACA. Those 2.1 million people aren't saving money by being kicked off their plans and forced into more expensive ones. You can take that nonsense elsewhere.

So states this supremely wise 25 year old:lol:

Sorry kid, you obviously don't know shit from shinola. Get back to us when you have grown up.

He's just a rightwinger being a rightwinger. They have no interest in facts that upset them.

How much tax money is going toward paying the medical bills of the voluntarily uninsured?

Hmm? I bet you have NO idea and are just parroting someone's bullet point you heard.

[...]Uninsured individuals end up getting the most costly care possible - in the emergency room. It costs $91, for example, to treat a patient with strep throat in a doctor's office. Treating that same patient in the emergency room costs more than three times as much - $321.

For the most part, uninsured people aren't able to pay for the care they receive. Hospitals and doctors receive minimal compensation from the government for this care, but it doesn't come close to matching the expense. To make up the difference, they pass the rest of the costs on to you and me by charging more to those with insurance.

According to a study by the New America Foundation, those extra costs add up, to an extra $1,185 per year for the average California family with health insurance. That's about 10% of what they're spending on health insurance in all.

March 27,2007 ?

March 27,2007 ?

The FACTS have not changed.

The attack on employer plans, which was supposed to take place this year as well, conveniently comes after the 2014 midterms. You ain't seen nothing yet, fucking dolt.......

I guess you are a moron.

I pay for My health Insurance. I do NOT want to pay for yours or anyone else. Not a hard concept to comprehend.

No dude you are the moron. Really.

The premiums that you and I pay have to cover the health services provided to those without health insurance. That means you and I pay more than we should or need to. All so a person can shun their responsibility to provide their own health coverage. Then they just walk into the ER and receive the most EXPENSIVE health care we have to offer.

Are you really so stupid that you are good with that idea? You paying for coverage (within your premiums) for someone else? WOW dude. You gotta be dumb to agree with that.

March 27,2007 ?

The FACTS have not changed.

Sure they have.

The attack on employer plans, which was supposed to take place this year as well, conveniently comes after the 2014 midterms. You ain't seen nothing yet, fucking dolt.......

Sure. You wanna include a link that backs up your claim? Or would that be to hard.
Do you have health insurance? Or are you a dead beat as well? Just curious.

How about my right to decide for myself what type of insurance I need or want? How about letting me decide if the insurance I have or want is crappy or not? Despite what the President and other's in the government might think I'm more than capable of making my own decisions in matters like this I can decide if something is crappy or substandard on my own thank you very fucking much.

How about we take down all the speed limit signs and trust that everyone is more capable of deciding what's a safe speed than is the government?

I'll see your strawman and raise you......

The speed limit signs don't say "go as fast as you want". Then when someone speeds the cop pulls them over, writes them a ticket and says "fuck what the sign says, speed limit is 30 mph".

You're ignoring what the other poster said. He claimed that the individual is better at making decisions than is the government.

The government decides how fast you can legally drive in any given area. You, and the other poster want the individual to decide that because you think every individual is smarter than the government.

Just the fact that you think that proves that you're not. lol

The issue remains. Americans like me were happy with our healthcare coverage. Government intervention for me was not needed. Others maybe, but not me. For that, I'm bitter

-Geaux

Ironically, now, more people BY FAR would lose their health insurance coverage if the GOP somehow succeeded in repealing Obamacare than if the law remains.

Forum List

Back