Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

They are unable to procreate (while everyone else can)
Their children are not biological (while everyone else's is)
Everyone else can? Are you really that far out of touch with reality ? Sadly it appears that you are. How do you feel about hetero coupes who adopt because they cant have their own children? Never mind, I don't expect an honest or rational answer,

I know many gay women who have been pregnant and had children. I know of a couple male gay couple who paid a surrogate to carry a child for them. I know one gay couple who adopted and a few heterosexual couples who have adopted.

I know a few heterosexual couples who are infertile.

Just because someone can't grow a child inside them doesn't mean they are less of a human being. If it was all men would be less than human.

And just because a child wasn't grown in their parent's body doesn't mean that child isn't their own child. Adoptive children are just as much as the own child of their parents as any parent who grew that child in their body.

That adoptive parent had to go through hell to become a parent. Just having sex doesn't mean a person is fit to be a parent. There's a couple in Texas right now who had 4 kids and kept them in cages. They didn't feed those children or take care of them. The oldest one is 6 years old. That heterosexual couple could produce children but they can NEVER be parents. They don't have the capacity to be parents.

Meanwhile a parent who didn't grow a child in their body who loves that child and gives that child everything of themselves they have is the real parent. That is their own child.

Blood and DNA are liquid. That doesn't make family. What makes family is unconditional love, commitment, trust, honesty and a lifetime of giving of one's self.

I know homosexual couples who are much better parents than that heterosexual couple in Texas and the millions more who do such monstrous things to children.

I know adoptive parents who gave up everything they knew just to love a child and be a parent.

People who condemn others just because they don't live a lifestyle that is considered "normal" by a religion or anyone else, have no idea what real unconditional love and family are.

I wish Tennessee much success.

Why??
Well...for one thing...the 10th Amendment clearly states that anything outside of the 18 emumerated powers delegate to the federal government are left to the states and the people. And since marriage isn’t one of those powers, it’s completely up to the people of Tennessee whether or not they want to approve gay marriage.

I know. I know. You fascist statists hate the limitation of power the U.S. Constitution creates. But....deal with it.

So by that reasoning then, the issue of interracial marriage should have been left up to the state of Virginia. Right?

The tenth amendment does not mention "18 enumerated rights" and is not superior to other amendments nor does ut allow states to trample on people rights or discriminate

The 14th Amendment bound the states to the bill of rights

Your knowledge of constitutional law is abysmal

Whether a gal is white, black, oriental or a squaw, she is still a woman.

And marriage was defined by Almighty God as a relationship between a man and a woman. Not two dudes. To equate the novel new abomination of Gay Marriage with mixed marriages is obtuse.

Everyone else can? Are you really that far out of touch with reality ? Sadly it appears that you are. How do you feel about hetero coupes who adopt because they cant have their own children? Never mind, I don't expect an honest or rational answer,

I know many gay women who have been pregnant and had children. I know of a couple male gay couple who paid a surrogate to carry a child for them. I know one gay couple who adopted and a few heterosexual couples who have adopted.

Just because someone can't grow a child inside them doesn't mean they are less of a human being. If it was all men would be less than human.

And just because a child wasn't grown in their parent's body doesn't mean that child isn't their own child. Adoptive children are just as much as the own child of their parents as any parent who grew that child in their body.

That adoptive parent had to go through hell to become a parent. Just having sex doesn't mean a person is fit to be a parent. There's a couple in Texas right now who had 4 kids and kept them in cages. They didn't feed those children or take care of them. The oldest one is 6 years old. That heterosexual couple could produce children but they can NEVER be parents. They don't have the capacity to be parents.

Meanwhile a parent who didn't grow a child in their body who loves that child and gives that child everything of themselves they have is the real parent. That is their own child.

Blood and DNA are liquid. That doesn't make family. What makes family is unconditional love, commitment, trust, honesty and a lifetime of giving of one's self.

I know homosexual couples who are much better parents than that heterosexual couple in Texas and the millions more who do such monstrous things to children.

I know adoptive parents who gave up everything they knew just to love a child and be a parent.

People who condemn others just because they don't live a lifestyle that is considered "normal" by a religion or anyone else, have no idea what real unconditional love and family are.

Homosexuals don't "go through hell" to adopt at all. They relish the fight as their goal is to outrage Straight Arrows and Squares and the reaction they get is the payoff. The vast majority wouldn't be interested at all if they didn't think it would get a rise out of Normative Folks.

Why??
Well...for one thing...the 10th Amendment clearly states that anything outside of the 18 emumerated powers delegate to the federal government are left to the states and the people. And since marriage isn’t one of those powers, it’s completely up to the people of Tennessee whether or not they want to approve gay marriage.

I know. I know. You fascist statists hate the limitation of power the U.S. Constitution creates. But....deal with it.

So by that reasoning then, the issue of interracial marriage should have been left up to the state of Virginia. Right?

The tenth amendment does not mention "18 enumerated rights" and is not superior to other amendments nor does ut allow states to trample on people rights or discriminate

And marriage was defined by Almighty God as a relationship between a man and a woman. Not two dudes. To equate the novel new abomination of Gay Marriage with mixed marriages is obtuse.
I am not interested in what you think that your god says. The point that was previously made - which I responded to- was that states have the absolute right to define marriage-which is bunk..

Homosexuals don't "go through hell" to adopt at all. They relish the fight as their goal is to outrage Straight Arrows and Squares and the reaction they get is the payoff. The vast majority wouldn't be interested at all if they didn't think it would get a rise out of Normative Folks.
Still making shit up and listening to voices in your head I see/. Tell what makes you such an expert on what gays want and what motivates them> By the way , I previously worked n an adoption agency and facilitated adoptions by gay people. So shut up!

Naw, we just don't want our lives run by the clowns who end up in state government. Especially since we don't know who most of these people are.

My district finally got rid of the horrid woman with the war on her face that won every election.

Tennessee generally sucks when it comes to LGBT issues

Tennessee

Unlike your "Queer Loving Northeast" Tennesse still has some dignity - you venereal infested degenrates in whatever fag hole you crawled out of are another issue altogether
ad-hominem.gif
ad_hominem.jpg

Still making shit up and listening to voices in your head I see/. Tell what makes you such an expert on what gays want and what motivates them> By the way , I previously worked n an adoption agency and facilitated adoptions by gay people. So shut up!

So you facilitated handing over Children to degenerates, perverts and baby boinkers ... there's a special place in hell for scum like you. Gays are prolific child molesters and by all sane logic need to be kept at a safe distance from kids ... Gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go on trial to fight allegations | Daily Mail Online

Gay couple accused of sexually abusing adopted Russian boy for years

Gay couple jailed for abusing their foster children

So you facilitated handing over Children to degenerates, perverts and baby boinkers ... there's a special place in hell for scum like you. Gays are prolific child molesters and by all sane logic need to be kept at a safe distance from kids ... Gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go on trial to fight allegations | Daily Mail Online

Gay couple accused of sexually abusing adopted Russian boy for years

Gay couple jailed for abusing their foster children

No matter how professionals in our society extol the virtues of ‘science,’ if empirical evidence goes ...

When a 16 year-old foster son was molested and raped by two gay foster parents in Vermont [Your 'Queer Loving Northeast' ], Tom Moore, Deputy of the State’s Social and Rehabilitation Services, told me on June 25, 2002 that neither he nor the Commissioner knew of any evidence about the molestation rates of children by homosexual foster parents. He was apparently echoing his boss, Commissioner William Young, who the papers quoted as saying “I don’t know of any screening instrument for [sexual molestation]. Certainly, sexual preference doesn’t have anything to do with it, or religious beliefs or socioeconomic status. It’s so frustrating because there isn’t a predictor.” (Rutland Herald 6/21/02)against their beliefs, they often ignore it or avoid it. The employment of homosexuals as foster parents is a perfect case in point. Gay Foster Parents More Apt to Molest

Tennessee

Unlike your "Queer Loving Northeast" Tennesse still has some dignity - you venereal infested degenrates in whatever fag hole you crawled out of are another issue altogether
ad-hominem.gif
ad_hominem.jpg

Keep Reading Cum Guzzler - although most of it is not for you - it's requires an IQ higher than 30 ... but kindly do your best
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

I can't take you seriously sonny boy.

Why??

Why??

I have to ask, why do you have such hatred for LGBTs and have to go after them? What is this within you? I'm heterosexual, female, of European ethnic origin.

BTW: you do NOT refer to a female person of Native American background as a "squaw".

Just what is eating you?

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?!
Well...angry hippie...where to begin?

They prefer the same sex (while everyone else doesn't)
Their children are raised in a home with two members of the exact same sex (while no other children are)

They are different no matter how desperately you wish to believe otherwise.

Actually, gays CAN procreate if they go with artificial fertilization. Dudes can be fathers to donated eggs, and women can get donated sperm.

Their children aren't biological? Neither are the kids that live in foster families, or those who were adopted at birth.

So what if they prefer the same gender? What does that really have to do with a loving relationship?

And, a kid being raised in a gay family doesn't really get influenced one way or the other. I rented from a lesbian couple for a few years, and they had a daughter. The daughter was a normal 13 year old girl who liked boys.

Why??

Why??

I have to ask, why do you have such hatred for LGBTs and have to go after them? What is this within you? I'm heterosexual, female, of European ethnic origin.

BTW: you do NOT refer to a female person of Native American background as a "squaw".

Just what is eating you?

I don't hate homosexuals at all, I just have observed and see what they are up to. In fact, being stern with gay beaus will actually help them as they won't be as tempted to really push the envelope, if you'll remember their goal is to provoke or outrage Normative square Straight Arrow folks.

Squaw is the generally accepted way of referring to American Indian women, just like "Papoose" is the accepted terminology for a Indian baby.

Just what is eating you?

I don't hate homosexuals at all, I just have observed and see what they are up to. In fact, being stern with gay beaus will actually help them as they won't be as tempted to really push the envelope, if you'll remember their goal is to provoke or outrage Normative square Straight Arrow folks.

Squaw is the generally accepted way of referring to American Indian women, just like "Papoose" is the accepted terminology for a Indian baby.

Wrong. "Squaw" is NOT the generally accepted way of referring to Native America, or for that matter, ANY woman. Here............let me help you out with a definition from Dictionary.com............

squaw
[skwaw]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR squaw ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
Older Use : Disparaging and Offensive . a contemptuous term used to refer to a North American Indian woman, especially a wife.
Slang : Disparaging and Offensive .
  1. a contemptuous term used to refer to a wife.
  2. a contemptuous term used to refer to any woman or girl.

Tell us more about what homosexuals go through to adopt. You seem to be quite "knowledgable."

Tennessee

ad-hominem.gif
ad_hominem.jpg

Keep Reading Cum Guzzler - although most of it is not for you - it's requires an IQ higher than 30 ... but kindly do your best
^ homo-voyeur

Again, equal protection under the law....a concept that you are apparently unable to grasp.
Again...any homosexual man can marry any woman he wants, and any homosexual woman can marry any man she wants. They absolutely have equal rights. Want you want are special rights. And you want to mask them as being “unequal” when those special rights are denied.
I love that argument....just like this story:

During the Cold War, a Soviet soldier in Berlin met an American soldier at a bar.....they started talking. The American bragged about American freedom of speech. "In America, I can call the President of the United States a son of a bitch and I will not get arrested." The Soviet laughed and said, "In Soviet Russia, we too have freedom of speech. I can call the President of the United States a son of a bitch and I also would not get arrested."
I am SO stealing this! It is too funny!

This arrogant twat thinks gay people adopt simply to piss him and the other retards off. Too funny. I am going to make this quite plain: You’re just not as important as you think you are in the Iives of gay people.

Forum List

Back