Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

Well...for one thing...the 10th Amendment clearly states that anything outside of the 18 emumerated powers delegate to the federal government are left to the states and the people. And since marriage isn’t one of those powers, it’s completely up to the people of Tennessee whether or not they want to approve gay marriage.

I know. I know. You fascist statists hate the limitation of power the U.S. Constitution creates. But....deal with it.

So by that reasoning then, the issue of interracial marriage should have been left up to the state of Virginia. Right?

The tenth amendment does not mention "18 enumerated rights" and is not superior to other amendments nor does ut allow states to trample on people rights or discriminate

The 14th Amendment bound the states to the bill of rights

Your knowledge of constitutional law is abysmal

Whether a gal is white, black, oriental or a squaw, she is still a woman.

And marriage was defined by Almighty God as a relationship between a man and a woman. Not two dudes. To equate the novel new abomination of Gay Marriage with mixed marriages is obtuse.
Well...for one thing...the 10th Amendment clearly states that anything outside of the 18 emumerated powers delegate to the federal government are left to the states and the people. And since marriage isn’t one of those powers, it’s completely up to the people of Tennessee whether or not they want to approve gay marriage.

I know. I know. You fascist statists hate the limitation of power the U.S. Constitution creates. But....deal with it.

So by that reasoning then, the issue of interracial marriage should have been left up to the state of Virginia. Right?

The tenth amendment does not mention "18 enumerated rights" and is not superior to other amendments nor does ut allow states to trample on people rights or discriminate

And marriage was defined by Almighty God as a relationship between a man and a woman. Not two dudes. To equate the novel new abomination of Gay Marriage with mixed marriages is obtuse.
I have to ask, why do you have such hatred for LGBTs and have to go after them? What is this within you? I'm heterosexual, female, of European ethnic origin.

BTW: you do NOT refer to a female person of Native American background as a "squaw".

Just what is eating you?

I don't hate homosexuals at all, I just have observed and see what they are up to. In fact, being stern with gay beaus will actually help them as they won't be as tempted to really push the envelope, if you'll remember their goal is to provoke or outrage Normative square Straight Arrow folks.

Squaw is the generally accepted way of referring to American Indian women, just like "Papoose" is the accepted terminology for a Indian baby.
Here is a crazy motherfuckers who you might know and like:

GOP Lawmaker Eric Porterfield Says He Would Drown His Children If They Were Gay

Christian hate: Trump-loving GOP lawmaker Eric Porterfield says he would drown his own children if they came to him and told him they were gay.

Porterfield, a West Virginia lawmaker and Baptist preacher is under fire after making derogatory and false statements about the LGBT community.

Earlier this week Porterfield appeared on WVVA TV, an NBC affiliate, to discuss his recent inflammatory comments. At one point in the interview the GOP lawmaker was asked what he would do if his young children came to him one day and told him that they were gay.

What would YOU do if you had a gay child?

I have to ask, why do you have such hatred for LGBTs and have to go after them? What is this within you? I'm heterosexual, female, of European ethnic origin.

BTW: you do NOT refer to a female person of Native American background as a "squaw".

Just what is eating you?

I don't hate homosexuals at all, I just have observed and see what they are up to. In fact, being stern with gay beaus will actually help them as they won't be as tempted to really push the envelope, if you'll remember their goal is to provoke or outrage Normative square Straight Arrow folks.

Squaw is the generally accepted way of referring to American Indian women, just like "Papoose" is the accepted terminology for a Indian baby.
What is a "normative square strait arrow"? What is 'pushing the envelope"?
Calling a person a "sqauw" is like calling a person a "n*gger." Who are you, anyway, to think that you should be "stern" with anyone? Shouldn't some one be "stern" with you?

You write as if you are some sort of a king and all the rest of the world's human beings are under you and owe you loyalty. Ain't so. The rest of us are here with you and you are no more important than any of the rest of us.

In the end, Just who do think you are?

To whoever said that gay people can't naturally reproduce, please tell that to Jody Foster who has two sons she carried and delivered. And, they're also full brothers because she used the same sperm donor for both boys.

Just what is eating you?

What is a "normative square strait arrow"? What is 'pushing the envelope"?
Calling a person a "sqauw" is like calling a person a "n*gger." Who are you, anyway, to think that you should be "stern" with anyone? Shouldn't some one be "stern" with you?

You write as if you are some sort of a king and all the rest of the world's human beings are under you and owe you loyalty. Ain't so. The rest of us are here with you and you are no more important than any of the rest of us.

In the end, Just who do think you are?

He is one of the more bizarre and arrogant asses that I have across here.

Just what is eating you?

Here is another crazy fuck that you might want to get to know, if you don't already.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate: No Difference Between Homosexuality And Bestiality

Dangerous conservative Christian extremist: Wisconsin Supreme Court candidate Brian Hagedorn believes there is no legal difference between same-sex attraction and bestiality.

Judge Hagedorn is a Republican currently serving as a state appeals court judge. Before that he served as Republican Governor Scott Walker’s legal counsel. Now he’s running for the state Supreme Court.

In the past, Hagedorn has claimed that legalizing homosexual acts is no different than legalizing bestiality, while arguing against a landmark gay rights ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court striking down a Texas anti-sodomy law.

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports

Hagedorn twice wrote that a landmark gay rights ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court striking down a Texas anti-sodomy law could lead to the legalization of bestiality, sex with animals, in America.

Just what is eating you?

Here is a crazy motherfuckers who you might know and like:

GOP Lawmaker Eric Porterfield Says He Would Drown His Children If They Were Gay

Christian hate: Trump-loving GOP lawmaker Eric Porterfield says he would drown his own children if they came to him and told him they were gay.

Porterfield, a West Virginia lawmaker and Baptist preacher is under fire after making derogatory and false statements about the LGBT community.

Earlier this week Porterfield appeared on WVVA TV, an NBC affiliate, to discuss his recent inflammatory comments. At one point in the interview the GOP lawmaker was asked what he would do if his young children came to him one day and told him that they were gay.

What would YOU do if you had a gay child?
Saw that guy....wanna talk about the product of in-breeding......:20:

Tennessee generally sucks when it comes to LGBT issues

Tennessee

Unlike your "Queer Loving Northeast" Tennesse still has some dignity - you venereal infested degenrates in whatever fag hole you crawled out of are another issue altogether
ad-hominem.gif
ad_hominem.jpg

Keep Reading Cum Guzzler - although most of it is not for you - it's requires an IQ higher than 30 ... but kindly do your best
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

I can't take you seriously sonny boy.

You can't take me PERIOD ..... As previously stated you need an IQ above room temperature and yours little fella ... lol .... makes the recent arctic blast look global warming Your inability to respond with anything other than ad hominems speaks volumes.

To whoever said that gay people can't naturally reproduce, please tell that to Jody Foster who has two sons she carried and delivered. And, they're also full brothers because she used the same sperm donor for both boys.

How artificial insemination- which Ms. Foster received- qualify as "natural reproduction"?

I wish Tennessee much success.

Why??

Here is yet another, albeit not a prominent person. Still, you should look him up.

Racist Homophobic Trump Supporters Brutally Attack ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett

Actor Jussie Smollett, star of the hit television series “Empire,” was the victim of a homophobic and racially charged attack by Trump supporters.

Smollett was apparently attacked and beaten by two white men wearing ski masks while hurling racial and homophobic slurs at the actor and musician who happens to be black and gay.

Maybe someday, you too will be showcased on Progressive Secular Humanist - Page 3 of 238 -

Tennessee

Unlike your "Queer Loving Northeast" Tennesse still has some dignity - you venereal infested degenrates in whatever fag hole you crawled out of are another issue altogether
ad-hominem.gif
ad_hominem.jpg

Keep Reading Cum Guzzler - although most of it is not for you - it's requires an IQ higher than 30 ... but kindly do your best

You can't take me PERIOD ..... As previously stated you need an IQ above room temperature and yours little fella ... lol .... makes the recent arctic blast look global warming Your inability to respond with anything other than ad hominems speaks volumes.
Holly shit! Seriously?? Better look in the mirror slick

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

Just what is eating you?

Here is another crazy fuck that you might want to get to know, if you don't already.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate: No Difference Between Homosexuality And Bestiality

Dangerous conservative Christian extremist: Wisconsin Supreme Court candidate Brian Hagedorn believes there is no legal difference between same-sex attraction and bestiality.

Judge Hagedorn is a Republican currently serving as a state appeals court judge. Before that he served as Republican Governor Scott Walker’s legal counsel. Now he’s running for the state Supreme Court.

In the past, Hagedorn has claimed that legalizing homosexual acts is no different than legalizing bestiality, while arguing against a landmark gay rights ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court striking down a Texas anti-sodomy law.

Hagedorn twice wrote that a landmark gay rights ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court striking down a Texas anti-sodomy law could lead to the legalization of bestiality, sex with animals, in America.

Re: 'No diff. between homosexuality and beastiality' While the basic statement is factually wrong - there most certainly is a difference between homosexuality and beastiality ... the paralells are undeniable... there is also a strong correlation between the two in that both are deviant sexual dysphoric psychosis .... mental abnormalities ....so although the headline is factually incorrect the underlying premise is on point

wood.jpg
wood.jpg
ad-hominem.gif
ad_hominem.jpg

Holly shit! Seriously?? Better look in the mirror slick

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

I can always count on you for a low intellect dumbass response -

wood.jpg
wood.jpg
I wish Tennessee much success.

Why??

Here is yet another, albeit not a prominent person. Still, you should look him up.

Racist Homophobic Trump Supporters Brutally Attack ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett

Actor Jussie Smollett, star of the hit television series “Empire,” was the victim of a homophobic and racially charged attack by Trump supporters.

Smollett was apparently attacked and beaten by two white men wearing ski masks while hurling racial and homophobic slurs at the actor and musician who happens to be black and gay.

Maybe someday, you too will be showcased on Progressive Secular Humanist - Page 3 of 238 -
You're fucking kidding me !!!??? Please tell me you're not Serious right ??!! Even a scumwad like you can't in the furthest reaches of the imagination be THAT STUPID - you actually believe the Jussie Smollett, story

Just what is eating you?

The authoritarian right will never stop in their efforts to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans and deny them their rights and protected liberties – even though it violates the Constitution to seek to do so.

It’s further confirmation of the fact that conservatives have nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

How artificial insemination- which Ms. Foster received- qualify as "natural reproduction"?
How does IVF qualify as "natural reproduction?"

Oh give it a god damned rest! So she didn't get fucked by a guy. So what? Is she any less of a parent? Is that child any less valuable as a human being? Should she not be allowed to marry a woman so that her child has the legal and financial security of having two parents who are her legal guardians- so that if something happens to Jody, she won't be an orphan? Do you harbor the same animosity towards hetero women who resort to artificial insemination because their husband has a problem of some sort.? They are all parents and it matter little how they became parents. You are truly insufferable!!

View attachment 246262 View attachment 246262

You're fucking kidding me !!!??? Please tell me you're not Serious right ??!! Even a scumwad like you can't in the furthest reaches of the imagination be THAT STUPID - you actually believe the Jussie Smollett, story
Then refute it Slick!

Tennessee

ad-hominem.gif
ad_hominem.jpg

I can see that English is not your first language.

How does IVF qualify as "natural reproduction?"
What does that have to do with legal marriage?

Oh give it a god damned rest! So she didn't get fucked by a guy. So what? Is she any less of a parent? Is that child any less valuable as a human being? Should she not be allowed to marry a woman so that her child has the legal and financial security of having two parents who are her legal guardians- so that if something happens to Jody, she won't be an orphan? Do you harbor the same animosity towards hetero women who resort to artificial insemination because their husband has a problem of some sort.? They are all parents and it matter little how they became parents. You are truly insufferable!!
They're also blathering on and on about how a child needs both a mother and a father. I have a friend whose husband died of cancer a couple of years ago and they had a 5 year old daughter. By their logic, she should grab the first man who comes along to marry or give her daughter to a couple to raise instead of raising her alone. Real life doesn't work that way. Her daughter does all of the things any other kid does and she's the one who takes her to dance, takes her on vacation, helps her with her homework, etc. Her husband had been sick for a few years and even though they were still married, he couldn't do any of those things. The daughter is a healthy, happy, normal child.

Forum List

Back