Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

I guess then you haven't done much treading on the topic - outside of leftist publications - try reading an less biased article which states

" If someone is born homosexual, the claim that he/she has no control over their perversion, the false assumption that their homosexuality is a product of their birth over which they have no control then why use the terms "sexual preference" or "alternative lifestyle" both of which imply that they have chosen their lifestyle. .... The only scientific evidence cited when passing the resolution to declassify Homosexuality as a mental illness was based on studies by Alfred Kinsey, who admitted that he flubbed his results and Dr. Evelyn Hooker." Homosexuality as a Mental Illness Now we are in agreement that being queer is probably a birth defect and not an acquired trait in the majority of instances - but its far from settled science

There is no "gay gene" that's passed on from parents to their children. So that would mean that it's either either a defect or a behavior.
You don't know that much do you

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

Aside from genetics, there are other factors that can effect sexual orientation

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

In any case, this contradicts the "defect of behavior" horseshit

We already beat the shit out of that article last time you posted it UC BERKELY gimme a fucking break ....
You didn't beat the shit out of anything! Where did you go to school? Trump U? Did you go to school?

I think what you're failing to consider is history. Our President has suggested that the American people become more biblically literate.

If you study the bible, you can see how poorly Gay Marriage and Sodomy worked out for the city of Sodom as well as Gomorrah. Sodom adopted its name, because of the high amount of sodomy being performed within its city limits. The city did not survive.
"Sodom adopted its name, because of the high amount of sodomy".....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We already beat the shit out of that article last time you posted it UC BERKELY gimme a fucking break ....
You didn't beat the shit out of anything! Where did you go to school? Trump U? Did you go to school?

I think what you're failing to consider is history. Our President has suggested that the American people become more biblically literate.

If you study the bible, you can see how poorly Gay Marriage and Sodomy worked out for the city of Sodom as well as Gomorrah. Sodom adopted its name, because of the high amount of sodomy being performed within its city limits. The city did not survive.
If you'd actually read the bible, you know that the "sins" of Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing to do with gays or gay marriage....it had to do with inhospitality.

Sweety - I'm not even a Christian and I know thats a pile of horse shit .... I have studied the bible extensively - which is why I am not a Christian - but you are simply posting false horse feathers

In Leviticus 18.22 it says that it is an abomination for a man to lie with another man as with a woman. In Lev. 20.13 the death penalty is prescribed in Israel for such an act, along with adultery, incest, and bestiality. Now sometimes homosexual advocates make light of these prohibitions by comparing them to prohibitions in the Old Testament against having contact with unclean animals like pigs. Just as Christians today don’t obey all of the Old Testament ceremonial laws, so, they say, we don’t have to obey the prohibitions of homosexual actions. But the problem with this argument is that the New Testament reaffirms the validity of the Old Testament prohibitions of homosexual behavior, as we’ll see below. This shows they were not just part of the ceremonial laws of the Old Testament, which were done away with, but were part of God’s everlasting moral law. Homosexual behavior is in God’s sight a serious sin. The third place where homosexual acts are mentioned in the Old Testament is the horrifying story in Genesis 19 of the attempted gang rape of Lot’s visitors by the men of Sodom, from which our word sodomy derives. God destroyed the city of Sodom because of their wickedness.

Which is why it’s important to understand that the New Testament came along as Jesus’ more reasonable modification of old Jewish laws. Even stil, Jesus reminds his followers in Roman’s 1 & Jude 1 that the particular prohibition (gay culture & behaviors) are in even his eyes, just as calling for God’s wrath.
Yeah Yeah Yeah....we know. The OT doesn't count....except when it does.

The person you're replying to is a Russian bot.

It doesn't deserve your time or effort. All it will do is all it can to tick you off at conservatives to create more divide.

Look at the date that person came here. It's been here for two and a half months. It's got more than 5 thousand posts in that short time.

Where as I've been here since 2014 and have less posts that that person in nearly 5 years. I only have 46 hundred posts.

Notice how the posts from that person are so far right extreme from normal Americans and it doesn't seem to have any understanding or knowledge of our constitution.

The maga hat guy is a russian bot too.

The Russian bots are back in force doing what they do best, divide our people and everything they can too help trump get reelected.

The only response to that poster is "How's the weather in moscow comrade?"
Holly crap!! Really? Thanks!!! How did you find out?
View attachment 246563
View attachment 246564
Good for them....they look to be a lovely couple.
Couple of what ?
And there you are showing your lack of English understanding, Comrade.

There is no "gay gene" that's passed on from parents to their children. So that would mean that it's either either a defect or a behavior.
You don't know that much do you

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

Aside from genetics, there are other factors that can effect sexual orientation

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

In any case, this contradicts the "defect of behavior" horseshit

"Sodom adopted its name, because of the high amount of sodomy".....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

...or Sodomites adopted their name because that's what they did in Sodom. Either way.

If you'd actually read the bible, you know that the "sins" of Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing to do with gays or gay marriage....it had to do with inhospitality.

Sweety - I'm not even a Christian and I know thats a pile of horse shit .... I have studied the bible extensively - which is why I am not a Christian - but you are simply posting false horse feathers

In Leviticus 18.22 it says that it is an abomination for a man to lie with another man as with a woman. In Lev. 20.13 the death penalty is prescribed in Israel for such an act, along with adultery, incest, and bestiality. Now sometimes homosexual advocates make light of these prohibitions by comparing them to prohibitions in the Old Testament against having contact with unclean animals like pigs. Just as Christians today don’t obey all of the Old Testament ceremonial laws, so, they say, we don’t have to obey the prohibitions of homosexual actions. But the problem with this argument is that the New Testament reaffirms the validity of the Old Testament prohibitions of homosexual behavior, as we’ll see below. This shows they were not just part of the ceremonial laws of the Old Testament, which were done away with, but were part of God’s everlasting moral law. Homosexual behavior is in God’s sight a serious sin. The third place where homosexual acts are mentioned in the Old Testament is the horrifying story in Genesis 19 of the attempted gang rape of Lot’s visitors by the men of Sodom, from which our word sodomy derives. God destroyed the city of Sodom because of their wickedness.

Which is why it’s important to understand that the New Testament came along as Jesus’ more reasonable modification of old Jewish laws. Even stil, Jesus reminds his followers in Roman’s 1 & Jude 1 that the particular prohibition (gay culture & behaviors) are in even his eyes, just as calling for God’s wrath.
Yeah Yeah Yeah....we know. The OT doesn't count....except when it does.

It's not the "OT" that doesn't count my dear - it's you that don't count .... now run away like a good little cockroach

The Army was only sent in when local law enforcement gave up on enforcing a valid law dictating equal access to public education. So your comparison doesn't work here.

And again your assumption of domestic violence. Do you lie without even trying?

That's the point... the Army was sent in because the racists intimidated local law enforcement into inaction. of course, Truman had to desegregate the Army first.

No assumption made. I'm pretty good at reading people. Every video I've seen with these two speaking in front of Christian Groups, he's the one doing all the screaming about how they've been wronged, and she's cowering like she terrified of saying the wrong thing.

No thumb, no eye. tl;dr. Civil unions were the ticket, all that was needed, but gays just couldn't be satisfied with being equal.

Sounds like "Separate but Equal" to me... we all know what that looked like.

upload_2019-2-18_19-28-29.jpeg

Here's to a thumb in your eye big guy

No thumb, no eye. tl;dr. Civil unions were the ticket, all that was needed, but gays just couldn't be satisfied with being equal.
For one simple reason: they wanted at orphan kids in adoption.
That's not even coherent!
Sure it is. Being married is the best shoehorn one could have walking in to apply to adopt an orphan.

For one simple reason: they wanted at orphan kids in adoption.
That's not even coherent!
Sure it is. Being married is the best shoehorn one could have walking in to apply to adopt an orphan.
So what? Children deserve to have two married parents who are both their legal guardians when possible . Would you rather that the kids remain orphans. I think that you are bigoted and ignorant enough to think that they would be better off!!!

So what? Children deserve to have two married parents who are both their legal guardians when possible . Would you rather that the kids remain orphans. I think that you are bigoted and ignorant enough to think that they would be better off!!!

Sil is just angry that gay people can be happy and he isn't after years of self-denial.

The best way to understand Sil.

Picture a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

Steak grilled to perfection, sauted with mushrooms and onions, perfectly locked in it's own juices, medium rare.

upload_2019-2-18_21-36-18.jpeg

and never, ever being allowed to eat it because you think meat is murder, but man, you'll describe it in detail.

Now imagine Sil coming on here every day talking about gay male sex in graphic detail you would find in bad slash fiction.

The Army was only sent in when local law enforcement gave up on enforcing a valid law dictating equal access to public education. So your comparison doesn't work here.

And again your assumption of domestic violence. Do you lie without even trying?

That's the point... the Army was sent in because the racists intimidated local law enforcement into inaction. of course, Truman had to desegregate the Army first.

No assumption made. I'm pretty good at reading people. Every video I've seen with these two speaking in front of Christian Groups, he's the one doing all the screaming about how they've been wronged, and she's cowering like she terrified of saying the wrong thing.

Actually the racists were local law enforcement, just like in these cases the bigots are the local "anti-discrimination" boards.

You base it on zero fact. You are just as bad as that fake vietnam vet indian poseur.

You don't read very well, do you?

With time as valuable as mine, you have to be SELECTIVE in filtering out the garbage.
There is a lot more at stake than your "valuable Time' Like civil rights and human dignity.

The person you're replying to is a Russian bot.

It doesn't deserve your time or effort. All it will do is all it can to tick you off at conservatives to create more divide.

Look at the date that person came here. It's been here for two and a half months. It's got more than 5 thousand posts in that short time.

Where as I've been here since 2014 and have less posts that that person in nearly 5 years. I only have 46 hundred posts.

Notice how the posts from that person are so far right extreme from normal Americans and it doesn't seem to have any understanding or knowledge of our constitution.

The maga hat guy is a russian bot too.

The Russian bots are back in force doing what they do best, divide our people and everything they can too help trump get reelected.

The only response to that poster is "How's the weather in moscow comrade?"
Holly crap!! Really? Thanks!!! How did you find out?
View attachment 246563
View attachment 246564
It's amazing how interested you are in gay sex. I think it's time for you to come out of the closet because true straight men could not care less about it and you sir, are obsessed with it.

You do know that every time a liberal uses that inane piece of logic, a kitten dies, don't you?

So by the same reasoning, I must be a closet gun-hater because I own so many of the damned things, right?

Or I must really love liver and onions, because the thought of it makes me want to puke, right?

Or how about this: I'm really a closet Democrat because I vote Republican every election.

Now do you see why we conservatives think you people have some loose screws upstairs?

It's the truth. I know of NO straight man who obsesses over gay sex like a closet gay. Keep spinning though as it only makes you look even more pathetic.

Forum List

Back