Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

It's amazing how interested you are in gay sex. I think it's time for you to come out of the closet because true straight men could not care less about it and you sir, are obsessed with it.

You do know that every time a liberal uses that inane piece of logic, a kitten dies, don't you?

So by the same reasoning, I must be a closet gun-hater because I own so many of the damned things, right?

Or I must really love liver and onions, because the thought of it makes me want to puke, right?

Or how about this: I'm really a closet Democrat because I vote Republican every election.

Now do you see why we conservatives think you people have some loose screws upstairs?

It's the truth. I know of NO straight man who obsesses over gay sex like a closet gay. Keep spinning though as it only makes you look even more pathetic.

Bullshit. If I was gay, you'd have no other recourse than to sympathize with me, support my "cause", and go out an protest for my "rights", being the brain-dead liberal that you are.

Otherwise, your peers would condemn you for being "homophobic."

Looks like you're backed into a corner, hypocrite. :laughing0301:

It's amazing how interested you are in gay sex. I think it's time for you to come out of the closet because true straight men could not care less about it and you sir, are obsessed with it.

You do know that every time a liberal uses that inane piece of logic, a kitten dies, don't you?

So by the same reasoning, I must be a closet gun-hater because I own so many of the damned things, right?

Or I must really love liver and onions, because the thought of it makes me want to puke, right?

Or how about this: I'm really a closet Democrat because I vote Republican every election.

Now do you see why we conservatives think you people have some loose screws upstairs?

It's the truth. I know of NO straight man who obsesses over gay sex like a closet gay. Keep spinning though as it only makes you look even more pathetic.

Bullshit. If I was gay, you'd have no other recourse than to sympathize with me, support my "cause", and go out an protest for my "rights", being the brain-dead liberal that you are.

No, we would not being supporting your bigotry if you were gay and engaging in gay bashing as a smokescreen to prove that you are straight- which may well be what you're doing. But I would have great sympathy for the pain that you are apparently in. I think that it is who are backed into a corner.

No, we would not being supporting your bigotry if you were gay and engaging in gay bashing as a smokescreen to prove that you are straight- which may well be what you're doing. But I would have great sympathy for the pain that you are apparently in. I think that it is who are backed into a corner.

I don't have to "prove" anything pole-smoker. I know misery loves company and you sure hate having to suffer through your gayness by yourself, but I'm a good ol' 110% straight, white American who isn't suffering from the sexual dysfunction you're afflicted with.

Ever notice that actual straight men don't have to claim over and over that they are. Nor, are they as obsessed with gay sex and JGalt is.
I have many gay and lesbian friends and none of them have ever mentioned anything about sex at all. They're just ordinary people who want to go on with their lives just like everyone else does. There are two married male couples and one married female couple and a some who are single. One couple lives in the SFO area but the rest live around here. We get together for lunch/dinner occasionally and not once does sex ever enter into the conversation. My one lesbian friend and I meet more frequently and have gone to the movies a few times. She's a very talented musician and master woodworker. She made a mandolin out of a wooden cigar box and it's beautiful. When we part to go home, I hug her right on the street and don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks about it. I feel blessed to have all of them as my friends. They're talented, creative, educated, and just good people. All of them are so much better than any of the homophobes here on this board.

Ever notice that actual straight men don't have to claim over and over that they are. Nor, are they as obsessed with gay sex and JGalt is.
I have many gay and lesbian friends and none of them have ever mentioned anything about sex at all. They're just ordinary people who want to go on with their lives just like everyone else does. There are two married male couples and one married female couple and a some who are single. One couple lives in the SFO area but the rest live around here. We get together for lunch/dinner occasionally and not once does sex ever enter into the conversation. My one lesbian friend and I meet more frequently and have gone to the movies a few times. She's a very talented musician and master woodworker. She made a mandolin out of a wooden cigar box and it's beautiful. When we part to go home, I hug her right on the street and don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks about it. I feel blessed to have all of them as my friends. They're talented, creative, educated, and just good people. All of them are so much better than any of the homophobes here on this board.

So if I really am gay like you think I am, you'd have no objection to seeing you naked? Maybe giving you a nice back rub or something?

Everyone knows that women feel less "threatened" by gay people, than they do straight men, so why not take me up on my offer?

I promise, I won't try to stick it in you because after all, I'm gay. We could even be BFF. :biggrin:

Maybe afterward, we can go shopping for clothes at the mall and have a mocha at Starbucks, while I tell you how fabulous you look in that new dress, and that I wish I had the figure to wear something like that.

:laughing0301:

I don't have to "prove" anything pole-smoker. I know misery loves company and you sure hate having to suffer through your gayness by yourself, but I'm a good ol' 110% straight, white American who isn't suffering from the sexual dysfunction you're afflicted with.
I'm not suffering at all, dude. But you sure are insufferable.

So if I really am gay like you think I am, you'd have no objection to seeing you naked? Maybe giving you a nice back rub or something?

Everyone knows that women feel less "threatened" by gay people, than they do straight men, so why not take me up on my offer?

I promise, I won't try to stick it in you because after all, I'm gay. We could even be BFF. :biggrin:

Maybe afterward, we can go shopping for clothes at the mall and have a mocha at Starbucks, while I tell you how fabulous you look in that new dress, and that I wish I had the figure to wear something like that.

No thanks, I have a man in my life who is my partner. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. But, I do have a couple of single gay guy friends who might if you're interested. One is absolutely brilliant! He's a Russian scholar and probably has a genius IQ. He lives in a mansion in the eastern NC area and is a master gardener and and he and his roommates eat all of the veggies and fruit he grows in the summer and puts up for the rest of the year. I am constantly envious of his garden because he researches different kinds of ways to grow things and always improves his garden each year. If I am in awe of any of my friends, it's him. He is brilliant and is knowledgeable on just about any subject out there. He does extensive research and presents facts to assholes like you and make them look like the pathetic losers they are.

No objection at all . Lots of people see me naked. I'm a nudist and I'm not homophobic so you can rub my back if you like .
Send me some pics! My days of walking around naked are over, but I still have my long legs and don't look too bad in my underwear.

No objection at all . Lots of people see me naked. I'm a nudist and I'm not homophobic so you can rub my back if you like .

Sorry, mang You're not a Kittymom. My doors only swing one way.
I don't want you. I have someone to swing with and he's enough for me.

No thanks, I have a man in my life who is my partner. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. But, I do have a couple of single gay guy friends who might if you're interested. One is absolutely brilliant! He's a Russian scholar and probably has a genius IQ. He lives in a mansion in the eastern NC area and is a master gardener and and he and his roommates eat all of the veggies and fruit he grows in the summer and puts up for the rest of the year. I am constantly envious of his garden because he researches different kinds of ways to grow things and always improves his garden each year. If I am in awe of any of my friends, it's him. He is brilliant and is knowledgeable on just about any subject out there. He does extensive research and presents facts to assholes like you and make them look like the pathetic losers they are.

Ooooohhhh! A Russian scholar. Girlfriend, you need to hook me up with him right this very minute. I love shopping for clothes, does he love shopping for clothes too? Maybe all three of us can go shopping for clothes and have some mocha lattes at Starbucks afterward.

I saw this dress the other day that was absolutely fabulous. I just wish I still had my girlish figure so I could fit into it. But you know what those chocolate bon bons can do to a youthful girlish figure. :gay:

:laughing0301::laugh::lmao::lol:

Ooooohhhh! A Russian scholar. Girlfriend, you need to hook me up with him right this very minute. I love shopping for clothes, do he love shopping for clothes too? Maybe all three of us can go shopping for clothes and have some mocha lattes at Starbucks afterward.

I saw this dress the other day that was absolutely fabulous. I just wish I still had my girlish figure so I could fit into it. But you know what those chocolate bon bons can do to a youthful girlish figure. :gay:

Where are you? I still have my girlish figure...5'2'...110 pounds. But, you're definitely someone I would never want to meet in person. And to be honest, neither would he. He's very selective and just the way you think would turn him off. He is a progressive liberal and wouldn't want to meet a tight assed tramp cultist. Too bad for you too because he's really good looking.

Ooooohhhh! A Russian scholar. Girlfriend, you need to hook me up with him right this very minute. I love shopping for clothes, do he love shopping for clothes too? Maybe all three of us can go shopping for clothes and have some mocha lattes at Starbucks afterward.

Where are you? I still have my girlish figure...5'2'...110 pounds. But, you're definitely someone I would never want to meet in person. And to be honest, neither would he. He's very selective and just the way you think would turn him off. He is a progressive liberal and wouldn't want to meet a tight assed tramp cultist. Too bad for you too because he's really good looking.

Do you even realize that I'm mocking you? :laughing0301:

Hey, but anyone that likes cats is ok with me. We have six of them, all inside cats. Every one of them has their own personality and are like family members. See? We Republicans aren't the monsters you make us out to be, now are we?

BTW: The backrub offer is still good. Promise I won't try to stick it in you.

:laugh:

Hey, but anyone that likes cats is ok with me. We have six of them, all inside cats. Every one of them has their own personality and are like family members. See? We Republicans aren't the monsters you make us out to be, now are we?

\\

I'm not dumb. I was only telling you about someone I thought you might be interested in and finally come out of the closet.
I'm off now to watch A Star Is Born. I got it in the mail today. I saw it in the theater and loved it. Lady GaGa deserves the Oscar.

\\

I'm not dumb. I was only telling you about someone I thought you might be interested in and finally come out of the closet.
I'm off now to watch A Star Is Born. I got it in the mail today. I saw it in the theater and loved it. Lady GaGa deserves the Oscar.

Oooohhh girlfriend! I love Streisand!! And Midler too, she is undoubtedly one of my faves! She is just soooo fabulous!! :gay:

:finger3:

Sure it is. Being married is the best shoehorn one could have walking in to apply to adopt an orphan.

Awesome. We have lots of orphans waiting to be adopted who have medical issues or are too old and straight white people don't want them.
What’s odd is that those types of kids are so difficult to raise with no point where adult independence is reached that anyone seeking them out to adopt is either 1. a complete glutton for punishment 2. An angel or 3. Someone who might have ulterior plans for a child least likely/least able to resist, understand or communicate that they are being sexually abused.

Here's to a thumb in your eye big guy

No thumb, no eye. tl;dr. Civil unions were the ticket, all that was needed, but gays just couldn't be satisfied with being equal.
You don't read very well, do you?

With time as valuable as mine, you have to be SELECTIVE in filtering out the garbage.
There is a lot more at stake than your "valuable Time' Like civil rights and human dignity.

Once again, gays think they have more rights to more dignity than the rest of us.

Forum List

Back