tens of millions of slaves, hundreds murdered everyday

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
in africa and nobody does a fucking thing.
Assad MAY have dropped chemical weapons so he gets bombed with 40M dollars worth of missiles?
We aint doing it for the people!
So, whats the big fucking deal? Death by sword, gun or brutal raping isn't as bad as dying by chemical?
The war mongers beat the drum and Trump bends over..

Notice how military intervention has a unique way of uniting the assholes in government, both on the left and right.

Notice how military intervention has a unique way of uniting the assholes in government, both on the left and right.
I figured trump would gain a few supporters on the left. You know, the war mongers that hate war..

Assad MAY have dropped chemical weapons so he gets bombed with 40M dollars worth of missiles?
So, whats the big fucking deal? Death by sword, gun or brutal raping isn't as bad as dying by chemical?
I'm sorry, TN. I know this isn't what you wanted to happen.
Maybe if we show Trump pictures of the starving babies in Somalia, he won't cut foreign aid.

As tragic as Africa is, it doesn't affect us like terrorism does.

Trump threw away years of rhetoric for this. Almost as pathetic as what Bernie sanders did when he supported Clinton.
Good thing you saw through him and didn't give him your vote as a noninterventionist. I wonder how all those people are feeling this morning?

Trump threw away years of rhetoric for this. Almost as pathetic as what Bernie sanders did when he supported Clinton.
Good thing you saw through him and didn't give him your vote as a noninterventionist. I wonder how all those people are feeling this morning?
Sometimes you are forced to act.

As tragic as Africa is, it doesn't affect us like terrorism does.
terrorism that doesn't effect us whatsoever? Hell man, is there any ACTUAL proof he did it? All I have seen is words and assumption. Brought to us by the same people that are wrong. And have been wrong about assad before..

he beat the media, the establishment, the war mongers and the corporatists last year. Just to bend over like a faggot any damn way.

he didn't get my vote but I thought he wasn't one to do this shit.
The bombing is bad enough. If he goes through and takes out assad, I am done.
I HOPE this is only a warning and not STEP 1

I agree. I'm just sympathizing with TN, who did NOT want this to happen.

Africa is a Continent.
And one of the worst run Continents on the planet.
But we believe in letting people rise to the occasion and show us their talents.
So Africa is not a problem we need to fix.
Let the capable people of Africa fix Africa.
And if they run out of money, they can always sell their brothers in to slavery like they have done before.
Plenty of Mooslims will buy them, like they always have.

Maybe Lefty can take up some donations...and help out of his own pocket for a change.

I agree. I'm just sympathizing with TN, who did NOT want this to happen.
and I love you for it :smiliehug:

Africa is a Continent.
But we believe in letting people rise to the occasion and show us their talents.
And if they run out of money, they can always sell their brothers in to slavery like they have done before.

Maybe Lefty can take up some donations...and help out of his own pocket for a change.
and the same doesn't go for Syria because?

Africa is a Continent.

Because Obama Bin Lying put our Troops on The Ground there, and Planes in the air there, and you have to send a message to Assad that we are serious about enforcing his agreement with us, instead of painting a Cowardly Yellow Line in the sand.

Nobody should be for war, but you can't let people use chemical weapons like Obama did, and turn away your eyes from it.

Okay, how does this end?
You want me to predict the future, or try to talk about what hasn't happened yet and that I am not any part of? Why do you think I am a regressive liberal gas bag?

Africa is a Continent.

Because Obama Bin Lying put our Troops on The Ground there, and Planes in the air there, and you have to send a message to Assad that we are serious about enforcing his agreement with us, instead of painting a Cowardly Yellow Line in the sand.

Nobody should be for war, but you can't let people use chemical weapons like Obama did, and turn away your eyes from it.
Deer geebus :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back