Tensions continue to rise: Putin puts nuclear forces on high alert

I'm not a Dem............lol

During the Cold War they did this all the time...........He is from that ERA.......and this is the response back then.

I didnt say you were. Im saying Putin is saying this to get dems worked up. Its psy ops. Its also why he claimed that he was fighting against "neo nazis". He knew that some western dems would struggle with that one.

bode said:
More pro Russian aid and comfort? Or just fear of Russia?

how about the truth of what our out of control gov't is doing. NOW so brazen they have no fear of us and they do it in front of us.

Its a shame how many can’t tell how Putin is being set up and is trying to defend his land from US freaks.
We start the wars.
We have no business over there to begin with.
Peopel have been fed such bs msm bullshit your clueless as to what’s really taking place.
Putin is being set up? How exactly did this "set up" transform into him invading another nation? :laugh:

Its a shame how many can’t tell how Putin is being set up and is trying to defend his land from US freaks.
We start the wars.
Peopel have been fed such bs msm bullshit your clueless as to what’s really taking place.

With all due respect, I think you and I may live in different dimensions.

Putin has threatened a cyber attack. One i might mention that WE have already instituted against him. Biden is playing a deadly game that he will not have to suffer for. WE WILL.

Many young pups don't remember them days.......before the complete collapse of the USSR...........

They only understand WOKENESS.......burn the flag ........and whine about 72 genders and MOONBAT stuff like that........They need a history lesson over than the brainwashing our schools give now.

Reagan and the United States stared their threats in the eye and said bring it.......the USSR COLLAPSED........And Germany became whole again.......Poland was FREED.......

Now PUTIN wants a return............Understanding Putin is understanding the past......

I didnt say you were. Im saying Putin is saying this to get dems worked up. Its psy ops. Its also why he claimed that he was fighting against "neo nazis". He knew that some western dems would struggle with that one.
Of course it's Psy ops..........That is how they ROLLED IN THE USSR......too many in this country don't even know what we are talking about.

oh stfu, troll - it is still radioactive.

so answer why did they seize it then?
If you knew anything about Chernobyl, you'd know that the reactor that went critical is now buried under tons of sand and cement. It only becomes radioactive if you crack it open.

The entire region around Chernobyl is still 'hot' from the initial explosion and by hot I mean that it has elevated levels of radiation from contamination.

It poses no threat to anyone and Russia cannot use it against us without killing their own people.

We start the wars.
Yep.... This is exactly what is happening. That doesn't suddenly make him a good guy.
But it does make the Western news consumers a giant bunch of suckers.

M.A.D used to be a thing. Let's hope it still matters.

I believe some would risk the lives of millions of others, even their own citizens; if it meant their own survival and wealth remained.
Many would have to google MAD these days.........They are fed BS news everyday............If Russia ever launched at us...........Though we may all die.............SO WILL THEY.

Anyone who threatens Nuclear War........is UNHINGED.......Has Putin gone off the deep end..........who knows...

Either way the response until these idiots now...............was IN YOUR FACE DIPLOMACY..........Guess with all the genders now everyone has lost their balls.

Okay Blowhard, you are a level of stupid that even the average democrat will never decline to . But what in the maggot infested broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you do you think Putin will do with a power plant decommissioned 30 years ago?

You must have been watching MSNBCCP again...

View attachment 608057
The Russian forces are protecting Chernobyl from military equipment that might churn up the radioactive dust. They're actually providing a service for everybody. This is what happens to demented minds when they draw a line and see only black and white in any one situation.

Russia is surrounded by aggressive NATO countries and some of them have nuclear weapons.
So of course Putin is going to tell them to back off because he also has nuclear weapons. .... :cool-45:
He said if we interfere in Ukraine......he would use them........A Veiled threat........just like in the good ole days.......were we then told them to fuck off.

This now is like back then...........a VERY DANGEROUS GAME......And we have a VEGGY in charge.

Just how far is this madman willing to go?

I thought the sanctions didn't matter to him? Now he's citing them as reasons for nuclear war?

Two choices:

He's either bluffing because he's shown is a$$ to the world....

Or Rubio is right and he's gone completely mad.

I really hope it's the first one, obviously.

Forum List

Back