Tensions continue to rise: Putin puts nuclear forces on high alert

There would be nothing for him to gain from nuking Ukraine. He is already getting a ton of shit for taking it. If he nukes it things will be even worse and he wont have Ukraine as a prize at the end of it all.

100,000 invade Ukraine from Russia and the fascist democrats freak.

2 MILLION invade America from Mexico and the fascist democrats cheer.

There would be nothing for him to gain from nuking Ukraine. He is already getting a ton of shit for taking it. If he nukes it things will be even worse and he wont have Ukraine as a prize at the end of it all.

Watch this.

Make no mistake who he is threatening...........This video pissed me off ......Saw it a few days ago........Same shit as the Cold War.

See this is what happens when you pick and pick and pick

...MFer goes off his grape.

Man just wants to come home...eat a burger...watch the sports highlights and relax in peace.

NATO you nagging whore.

Can't give a man his space...he warned you!
Ya, fuck that peice of trash

Watch this.

Make no mistake who he is threatening...........This video pissed me off ......Saw it a few days ago........Same shit as the Cold War.

Yes, and democrats are dumb enough to fall for it and get all worked up over it. I imagine democrats all over the nation are emailing left wing leaders, pleading with them to not mess with Putin.

Yes, and democrats are dumb enough to fall for it and get all worked up over it. I imagine democrats all over the nation are emailing left wing leaders, pleading with them to not mess with Putin.
I'm not a Dem............lol

During the Cold War they did this all the time...........He is from that ERA.......and this is the response back then.

M.A.D used to be a thing. Let's hope it still matters.

I believe some would risk the lives of millions of others, even their own citizens; if it meant their own survival and wealth remained.

Uh oh, the sanctions imposed by President Biden have pissed Putin off, so he has to make a public statement threatening to use his nukes.

Well, you can bet that President Biden has ours ready to go, and he didn't have to ask Trump for permission!!
The way you know they're not going to be used it's because it's being talked about. No one is going to warn anyone prior to a nuclear launch.

It's pretty much guaranteed Putin would play the nuclear card. Nothing will happen. Putin is just too smart. This man has more to lose than just about anyone in the world. All for what? The poor country of Ukraine?!?

The way you know they're not going to be used it's because it's being talked about. No one is going to warn anyone prior to a nuclear launch.

I wouldn't be so sure. Of course the odds are slim, one would think, about nuclear attacks. However, dogs growl before they bite.

Its a shame how many can’t tell how Putin is being set up and is trying to defend his land from US freaks.
We start the wars.
We have no business over there to begin with.
Peopel have been fed such bs msm bullshit your clueless as to what’s really taking place.

Forum List

Back