Tensions continue to rise: Putin puts nuclear forces on high alert

It's pretty much guaranteed Putin would play the nuclear card. Nothing will happen. Putin is just too smart. This man has more to lose than just about anyone in the world. All for what? The poor country of Ukraine?!?
Ukraine is not poor.

Russia is surround by aggressive NATO countries and several of them have nuclear weapons.
Putin putting his nuclear forces on high alert is just common sense self defense. .... :cool-45:
No one has any interest in invading Russia. We just want them to fuck off.

Putin isn't a madman. The US set this up by letting him find out that Ukraine was going to join NATO. whether they were or not i don't know for sure but i know that the US set this up. now why?

1quote=eagle]Yeah........I was over there.......Clinton abandoned our forces there........Got out right after that.

and don't forget that failure in Rwanda. Clinton's state department were clowns.
[/QUOTE]
We had the fire power when I was there...........Later.......NOT SO MUCH.......As our military was refused armor and back up there.......

Got a great movie now over it.

Putin isn't a madman. The US set this up by letting him find out that Ukraine was going to join NATO. whether they were or not i don't know for sure but i know that the US set this up. now why?
If you are correct.........this is to move attention away from the lock downs and mandates from Covid................

Elections are coming up..........now everyone is focused on this and not what just happened in Canada.

postpone 2022 elections??
LOL No.

Voters in our country tend to forget very quick. They understand they are about to be slaughtered over covid mandates in the mid terms.........All over the world protests and riots are taking place over it.

Now .............the NEWS IS ALL UKRAINE.

media-AntiBrainwashTV1248111575Med.gif

Doomsday clock. They sorta pushed that thing ahead further than it needed to be all to get the public worked up. LOLOL

Scientists better be afraid of a doomsday clock set up for the possibility of politicians AND scientists being nearly at midnite,if you get my drift......because right now i'm not feeling so kindly toward either bunch.

Forum List

Back